Fanclub Marines FC

Hey y'all, wanted to gauge some discussion.

How far back do you think the Admiral system goes? Given the recent developments with the World Government showing their colors and fangs, is it possible from the beginning of the reign of the Celestial Dragons through the Void Century to even pre-Xebec Era there were Admirals in place? Imo this system could be new, given the sass/independence/zero fucks attitude the Admirals independently portray (Fuji/Aokiji/GB), which is libelous to what the WG want to convey.

I feel if they wanted loyal soldiers, CP0 and the Holy Knights suffice. But the brute might/danger of the Admirals are there to make a statement and back a claim. And there'd have to be a point the Gorosei would retire their combat capabilities and delegate power to a third party (Marines) (assuming they are immortal as well).

I bring this up, thinking it would be dope as fuck to see Void Century Admirals and the abilities they had or all throughout history what they were capable of.

@Elder Lee Hung @TheKnightOfTheSea @The White Crane @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @SakazOuki

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž

How far back do you think the Admiral system goes? Given the recent developments with the World Government showing their colors and fangs, is it possible from the beginning of the reign of the Celestial Dragons through the Void Century to even pre-Xebec Era there were Admirals in place? Imo this system could be new, given the sass/independence/zero fucks attitude the Admirals independently portray (Fuji/Aokiji/GB), which is libelous to what the WG want to convey.

I feel if they wanted loyal soldiers, CP0 and the Holy Knights suffice. But the brute might/danger of the Admirals are there to make a statement and back a claim. And there'd have to be a point the Gorosei would retire their combat capabilities and delegate power to a third party (Marines) (assuming they are immortal as well).

I bring this up, thinking it would be dope as fuck to see Void Century Admirals and the abilities they had or all throughout history what they were capable of.

@Elder Lee Hung @TheKnightOfTheSea @The White Crane @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @SakazOuki
I think it's definitely possible that the admirals and the marines as a whole are recent.

The government probably always had Holy Knights and intelligence agents like Cipher Pol, but I can see the marines being created in order to handle enemies like Elbaf and piracy as a whole.

I believe it was mentioned that Ryuma fought the World Government, and not the marines, which I thought was interesting. Ryuma lived..... 500-300 years ago?

I think it's definitely possible that the admirals and the marines as a whole are recent.

The government probably always had Holy Knights and intelligence agents like Cipher Pol, but I can see the marines being created in order to handle enemies like Elbaf and piracy as a whole.

I believe it was mentioned that Ryuma fought the World Government, and not the marines, which I thought was interesting. Ryuma lived..... 500-300 years ago?
Yea it said somewhere 400 years ago
I'd imagine it was Admirals that pulled up on him
But World Government makes more sense

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Yea it said somewhere 400 years ago
I'd imagine it was Admirals that pulled up on him
But World Government makes more sense
Yeah, the WG might not have wanted to send Marines to a country so closely associated with the void century.

Also, I like your point about the gorosei possibly being in charge of the military before retiring. Lee theorizes that a bunch of them are former admirals.

Though it depends on how old they really are. They werent around during the void century, but they could still be multiple centuries old thanks to the op op no mi

We do know Marineford has been around for centuries

Whenever a navy exists then there are bound to be Admirals, its just the title you call a leader of fleets of ships

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
β€Ž
Vol.106 SBS Marine and WG info

Sentomaru flashback:

In a village of lumberjacks in the forest, a strong little boy was mocked for his strength. Having seen young Sumo's prowess, Professor Vegapunk himself took him under his wing to make him his bodyguard.

Ryokugyu and Fujitora's justice

Aramaki: Lethal Justice
Issho: Honorable Justice

Eiichiro Oda reveals that Aramaki's past must be very sad for him to wear such a tattoo under his chest...

The tattoo says "Shinagawa Shinju"

"Shinagawa Shinju" or the "The Suicide of Shinagawa Lovers" is the title of a Rakugo play where an aging and ruined prostitute wishes to commit suicide. Having convinced a young man to leave with her by jumping off a bridge, the man refuses at the last moment, but she pushes him away. Before jumping in her turn, a messenger brings the prostitute the announcement that some money has arrived. Delighted, the idea of killing herself suddenly seems ridiculous and she returns to her activities.

All of CP9 is now part of CP0, and those with masks are the most powerful, like "Lucci, Kaku, Stussy".

Last edited:
Vol.106 SBS Marine and WG info

Sentomaru flashback:

In a village of lumberjacks in the forest, a strong little boy was mocked for his strength. Having seen young Sumo's prowess, Professor Vegapunk himself took him under his wing to make him his bodyguard.

Ryokugyu and Fujitora's justice

Aramaki: Mortal Justice
Issho: Honorable Justice

Eiichiro Oda reveals that Aramaki's past must be very sad for him to wear such a tattoo under his chest...

The tattoo says "Shinagawa Shinju"

"Shinagawa Shinju" or the "The Suicide of Shinagawa Lovers" is the title of a Rakugo play where an aging and ruined prostitute wishes to commit suicide. Having convinced a young man to leave with her by jumping off a bridge, the man refuses at the last moment, but she pushes him away. Before jumping in her turn, a messenger brings the prostitute the announcement that some money has arrived. Delighted, the idea of killing herself suddenly seems ridiculous and she returns to her activities.
I hope Aramaki's backstory is not some lame heartbroken simp story.

All of CP9 is now part of CP0, and those with masks are the most powerful, like "Lucci, Kaku, Stussy".
In before Lanjitards claim Jabura is only 20 dorikis away from wearing a mask like Kaku. :milaugh: