Fanclub Marines FC

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I'm disappointed Aramaki turned out to be little more than a 1 dimensional villain. I still have some faith we'll learn more about him, but with how fast Oda wishes to end the series, that faith is pretty low. I was hoping Aramaki would be something closer to Harada's character from Melody of Rebellion, a grungier, more hardboiled Yakuza type, who's more of a cynic than say Issho, but his heart is in the right place.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
I'm disappointed Aramaki turned out to be little more than a 1 dimensional villain. I still have some faith we'll learn more about him, but with how fast Oda wishes to end the series, that faith is pretty low. I was hoping Aramaki would be something closer to Harada's character from Melody of Rebellion, a grungier, more hardboiled Yakuza type, who's more of a cynic than say Issho, but his heart is in the right place.
But we really needed a *status quo* merchant as an Admiral tbh

Fujitora being the way he is making life harder for Marines.

Kizaru being Kizaru.

1 good Admiral, 1 evil Admiral, and Kizaru in between. Seems balanced for me.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
But we really needed a *status quo* merchant as an Admiral tbh

Fujitora being the way he is making life harder for Marines.

Kizaru being Kizaru.

1 good Admiral, 1 evil Admiral, and Kizaru in between. Seems balanced for me.
I don't think it has to be that black and white. Issho may disagree with the Marines, but he is still very much in their service. Aramaki can still be in support of the government's ways, but it could be that he's more of a somber realist going along with the status quo instead of a shallow zealot.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
I don't think it has to be that black and white. Issho may disagree with the Marines, but he is still very much in their service. Aramaki can still be in support of the government's ways, but it could be that he's more of a somber realist going along with the status quo instead of a shallow zealot.
Yee Aramaki swallowing the Celestial Dragons is such turn off ngl, not even Akainu did that. Plus dude literally got triggered when he got reminded Wano is not an affiliated country. What's even more weird is unlike the C3, this guy just joined the Marines 2 years ago.

G

Gorosei Informer

Hey man can I join? Is Zephyr an option too? If not, I'll take Bogard for the irony!

:madmonk::catpole::catblush::catsure:

T-Bone is listed twice btw? One is unassigned but the other is @Buusatan94 ofc?

Oh wait I see @RayanOO is Zephyr, bah! I'll be Bogard then hahaha! Time to run MarineGen/WorstFord! Stonks!

Can't wait to become Fleet Admin/Adminral!

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
Hey man can I join? Is Zephyr an option too? If not, I'll take Bogard for the irony!

:madmonk::catpole::catblush::catsure:

T-Bone is listed twice btw? One is unassigned but the other is @Buusatan94 ofc?

Oh wait I see @RayanOO is Zephyr, bah! I'll be Bogard then hahaha! Time to run MarineGen/WorstFord! Stonks!

Can't wait to become Fleet Admin/Adminral!

Come on in and welcome aboard