Gorosei Informer

Can you add Kujaku to the list pls
:catblush:
and pls change my name from Stainless to her
:sweat:
Very cultured choice man hahaha!

:myman::araboss::hihihi:

:pepebusi::pepecroc::beanmean:

I fucking love Garp so much man. Characters like him are so goated. All Might in MHA reminds me of him a lot, as well as Gai Sensei. Isshin Kurosaki and Urahara somewhat too (the happy, go lucky nature/facade maybe, hiding their own pains and regrets).

That top pic is such a beautiful, wonderful tribute to Garpachad, Gigachad Garp himself, he is HIM, the Hero of the Marines and its so nice to see the product of his hard work, his ambitions/desires/will/dreams in Koby, his hononary new grandson blossom into fruition so soon (in terms of actual OP time not the story itself for us ofc LMFAO) and thus Garp gets to accomplish his dreams, have a true successor as he always wanted and thus someone to pass the torch onto and continue his hard work and duty. Another Hero for the Marines and the world especially. The Deku and Gohan to his All Might and Piccolo.

Garp just legit makes me so happy too, such a funny, fun and badass character too. His design legit reminds me of Tom Jones the singer too lmfao.

I've been labelling Roger and Whitebeard as Macho Man and Hulk Hogan for the memes/reasons and I was trying to think who would suit Garp, I don't know a lot about wrestling and thus wrestlers but Garp does have a grapper/wrestling moveset as he does in the games (especially Pirate Warriors) and thinking about it, I think The Ultimate Warrior is a hell of a choice for him, especially given what TUW looked like in his old age too:
Man could have been the perfect Garp for the live action potentially! I just found now out that he died almost 10 years ago now and he was ONLY 54 years old! Thats nuts! Although my mums cousin died at only 50 not too long ago and he was an absolute health and fitness lover, kept himself in amazing shape and such...

Anyway, I was talking to @SmokedOut in the latest chapter thread, I've been writing a TON of hilarious Marines related shitposts using ChatGPT and he asked to see them, so I thought to post them here, including my Macho Man Roger and HUlk Hogan Whitebeard ones lmfao.

Here is the one I did of Garp being saved at Hachinosu by them for example!:

Title: Pirates of the Wrestle Line: The Grand Showdown
Scene: Hachinosu Island, a tense standoff. Garp stands surrounded by the formidable members of the Blackbeard Pirates - Shiliew and Vasco Shot. Kuzan steps forward, his icy powers ready to engulf Garp.

Garp: (struggling to stand) Well, well, looks like it's a party and I wasn't invited.

Shiliew: (smirking) Prepare to meet your end, Garp!

Garp: (grinning weakly) You guys really need to work on your party planning skills.

Kuzan: (raising his hand, ready to use his powers) Time to put an end to this, Garp.

Sudden gust of wind and blinding light.

Enter Gol D. Roger as Macho Man and Whitebeard as Hulk Hogan.

Gol D. Roger (Macho Man): (striking a pose) Ooh yeah, brother! The Grand Line just got a whole lot wilder! You want a piece of this? Well, come and get it, ya scallywags!

Whitebeard (Hulk Hogan): (flexing his muscles) What'cha gonna do, Blackbeard, when Whitebeard Hulkamania runs wild on you, brother?

Blackbeard Pirates: (staring in disbelief)

Garp: (weakly laughing) Looks like I've got some backup of my own, huh?

Gol D. Roger (Macho Man): (striking another pose) Can you smell what the Roger is cookin'?

Kuzan: (staring, frozen in confusion)

Garp: (coughing) Oh man, this is better than Davy Back Fight!

Whitebeard (Hulk Hogan): (pointing at Blackbeard Pirates) You better start sayin' your prayers and eatin' your vitamins, boys!

Vasco Shot: (puzzled) Did we accidentally sail into a wrestling match?

Shiliew: (facepalming) This is humiliating.

Gol D. Roger (Macho Man): (posing dramatically) Ooh yeah, I'm ready to rumble!

Whitebeard (Hulk Hogan): (flexing his muscles even harder) Hulkamania is runnin' wild, brother!

Garp: (weakly laughing) Looks like we've got ourselves a Royal Rumble, boys!

Blackbeard Pirates: (joining in the ridiculous poses)

Scene fades as the wrestlers-turned-pirates continue their uproarious showdown, and Garp's condition appears dire.

Scene Continues:

As the wrestling-themed chaos escalated, Garp's breathing grew labored, and his strength wavered. Just when it seemed like the end was near, a sudden burst of energy radiated from Garp, and he transformed into another wrestling legend - The Ultimate Warrior. His wounds seemed to mend miraculously, and his spirit blazed anew.

The Ultimate Warrior (Garp): (roaring) Feel the power of the Warrior!

The Blackbeard Pirates were momentarily taken aback by Garp's resurgence. Gol D. Roger (Macho Man) and Whitebeard (Hulk Hogan) continued their flamboyant poses, while Garp, now The Ultimate Warrior, charged forward with renewed vigor.

Garp (The Ultimate Warrior): (charging towards the Blackbeard Pirates) You thought you could take down the old man? I am the wild fire that burns within! The power of justice will crush you!

The Blackbeard Pirates found themselves facing an unexpected and formidable adversary as Garp, fueled by his newfound wrestling persona, unleashed a series of powerful moves that sent shockwaves through the battlefield.

Meanwhile, Kuzan, now Ice Cold Steve Aokiji, continued his covert sabotage. With subtle gestures and icy maneuvers, he hindered the Blackbeard Pirates' efforts to surround Garp, allowing Garp to maneuver and fight more effectively.

Ice Cold Steve Aokiji (Kuzan): (whispering to Garp) Keep the fight going, old man. I've got your back.
Garp nodded in understanding, a renewed determination in his eyes. The battle raged on, a chaotic spectacle of exaggerated wrestling moves and icy disruptions. Gol D. Roger (Macho Man) and Whitebeard (Hulk Hogan) continued to taunt and distract the Blackbeard Pirates, who struggled to regain their focus.

Gol D. Roger (Macho Man): (posing dramatically) Ooh yeah! Nobody messes with the legends of the Grand Line!

Whitebeard (Hulk Hogan): (flexing his muscles) That's right, brother! We're here to lay the smackdown!
Slowly but surely, Garp, with the assistance of his wrestling buddies and the covert aid of Ice Cold Steve Aokiji, gained the upper hand. The Blackbeard Pirates began to falter, their confusion and frustration mounting. Garp's determination and the unexpected chaos of the situation proved to be too much for them to handle.

Vasco Shot: (struggling) This... this is ridiculous!

Shiliew: (gritting his teeth) We can't let a bunch of wrestlers defeat us!

Despite their efforts, the Blackbeard Pirates found themselves on the brink of defeat, their plans thwarted by the unorthodox alliance of legendary wrestlers and a cunning former Admiral.

Garp (The Ultimate Warrior): (standing tall) Justice prevails, no matter how wild or icy the situation!

As the battle reached its climax, the combined forces of Garp, Gol D. Roger (Macho Man), Whitebeard (Hulk Hogan), and Ice Cold Steve Aokiji proved to be too much for the Blackbeard Pirates to handle. The pirates were defeated, and the island once again fell under the watchful gaze of the Marines.
With the chaos subsiding, the wrestling legends returned to their original forms, sharing hearty laughs and congratulatory pats on the back. Garp, battered but triumphant, exchanged a nod of gratitude with Ice Cold Steve Aokiji, recognizing the subtle assistance that had turned the tide of battle.
And so, amidst the unlikely team-up of wrestling personas and a Marine with a heart of gold, a victory was won, and legends were forged anew. The Grand Line would forever remember the day when justice, absurdity, and icy trickery converged in a showdown for the ages.

If you guys liked that, I'll post more including some stuff I've been doing with Drake, Smoker and Fujitora! I've got some hilarious ones about them too, including Fujitora summoning meteors for the pettiest reasons, X-Drakes rap career and Smoker's Noir Detective adventures! I've been doing some hilarious stuff with Akainu vs his Desk and other Marine related stuff too!

I'll also do any requests you want to see here too! Not just Marine related but for this FC, I'll post any Marine related ones if you guys want them ofc!

I experimented with having TAC as Drake and @SmokedOut at Hachinosu rescuing Garp for example, it was pretty funny lol. I also had Bogard using his "Swordadminship" and "AFK Haki" to perma ban the whole island lmfao. Also designing Bogard with a "Noir Detective Sword Style" too!

Funnily enough too, I am Bogard in this FC too hahaha! I am SO disappointed he did NOTHING along with Tashigi at Hachinosu, especially given who Bogard is and what his relation is to Garp who was literally in mortal danger! Sigh...

Last edited by a moderator: