Fanclub Marines FC

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
The jitte (also known as a jutte, both meaning "Ten Hand") is a weapon used by Japanese law enforcers, which fits Smoker's status as a Marine officer perfectly. The hook on a jitte is normally meant to help disarming an opponent, while the truncheon part is used to subdue the criminal. I do recall seeing some law enforcement officers using it in Wano. I am still looking for that chapter.

The trade between CP0 (DD acted as a middle man) with Wano explains how they were able get sea stone out of this country. They used it for weapon and even for the boats to travel through the calm belt.

Tashigi was the first person to introduce the concept of graded swords.

It will be a literal waste if Smoker and Tashigi cannot come considering how connected they are to Wano.
I couldn't find the manga chapter, but here is a shot from the anime. What's interesting is that are no other instances of people using that weapon other than Wano and Smoker.

You're right, Tashigi opened the door to graded swords, so she deserves to be there.

Last edited:
Admirals are kinda a mixed bag for me.
Aokiji and Fujitora are great, I'm indifferent towards Kizaru and Akainu.
Post automatically merged:

the one who made kaido,big mom , shiki and john cower in fear. Probably Rocks too.
I would kill to read a manga abt the Prime Garp,Sengoku,Tsuru with Aokiji, Akainu and Kizaru as their novice apprentices battling tge like of Roger and WB.
Oda shouldve drawn atleast some pages of the God valley incident. Instead we get one image of a bloodied Garp from Sengokus flashback :feelscryingman:

L

Levi_Ackerman

I would kill to read a manga abt the Prime Garp,Sengoku,Tsuru with Aokiji, Akainu and Kizaru as their novice apprentices battling tge like of Roger and WB.
Oda shouldve drawn atleast some pages of the God valley incident. Instead we get one image of a bloodied Garp from Sengokus flashback :feelscryingman:
Although filler , this is one of the best scenes in OP.

More reason to like the marines.