Fanclub Marines FC

L

Levi_Ackerman

This is one of mu favourite scenes. Garp shutting the door on Kong, Kuzan fanboying Garp, Sakazuki was a broody guy even then, and the good banter b/w Garp and Sengoku. Also the bgm is really badass
Straw hats begin counterttack is one of the best osts in One Piece.

My most memorable Scene is Shanks appearing in Marineford and Ben Beckmann pointing his gun at @Admiral Kizaru like a badass.
Post automatically merged:

And also when Neko talks about bringing marco to Wano.

I just love her attitude and design. She is extremely underused.

My god I just love the interaction between the good marines in the first half of the video.

Hina and Smoker know each other so well they don't even need words to express their trust and love :amazing:

Tashigi is still purely courageous against all odds. Coby unsurprisingly really looks up to Smoker.

Its clear Oda gave guidelines on how they should interact. I just wished Stampede focused on the SH + Law and Smoker's group instead of being a giant fan service fest with millions of character ( that I did enjoy).

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
I just love her attitude and design. She is extremely underused.

My god I just love the interaction between the good marines in the first half of the video.

Hina and Smoker know each other so well they don't even need words to express their trust and love :amazing:

Tashigi is still purely courageous against all odds. Coby unsurprisingly really looks up to Smoker.

Its clear Oda gave guidelines on how they should interact. I just wished Stampede focused on the SH + Law and Smoker's group instead of being a giant fan service fest with millions of character ( that I did enjoy).
Yeah I loved that scene. It makes me want a Marine centric mini arc like Zou even more.