Fanclub Marines FC

I can totally see Vegapunk being a part of SWORD and Smoker and Tashigi joining.

I really want to see Smokey and Tashigi in Wano so they can show some real progress since Punk Hazard arc, I am also hungry for at least one scene between Zoro and Tashigi, and to meet the Straw Hats at least once during the arc.

I also prefer to see Punk being a part of SWORD and fighting with fellow marines and members of the WG against the corruption of the Gorousei and the Celestial Dragons than him being a revolutionary as many theories say.

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
I can totally see Vegapunk being a part of SWORD and Smoker and Tashigi joining.

I really want to see Smokey and Tashigi in Wano so they can show some real progress since Punk Hazard arc, I am also hungry for at least one scene between Zoro and Tashigi, and to meet the Straw Hats at least once during the arc.

I also prefer to see Punk being a part of SWORD and fighting with fellow marines and members of the WG against the corruption of the Gorousei and the Celestial Dragons than him being a revolutionary as many theories say.
I think you mentioned it before, but Tashigi's affinity for named swords is a perfect reason for her to come to Wano. We'd get to see her and Smoker's growth and she also has the potential to gain a new weapon. I really hope VP isn't who people think he is and is indeed a member of Sword.

D: I have a question for Oda-sensei. In Chapter 212, is that little thing attached to the "Full" the Billower Bike? That would mean it works on water, right? What kind of a bike is it?
O:
That's actually for both land and sea. The "Billower" is from "billow" ("a large wave"), and it's the reason why the tires are unusually wide. I'll use it for real one of these days. Wonder when that'll be?

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️

D: I have a question for Oda-sensei. In Chapter 212, is that little thing attached to the "Full" the Billower Bike? That would mean it works on water, right? What kind of a bike is it?
O:
That's actually for both land and sea. The "Billower" is from "billow" ("a large wave"), and it's the reason why the tires are unusually wide. I'll use it for real one of these days. Wonder when that'll be?
:watchout:

O:
The weird shadow thing is Smoker riding his bike
:kata:

O:
It's been far too long since we haven't seen Smoker with his bike.

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
imagine this now that orochi has nothing he will contact the wg and cipher pol and give up wano and tells them about the port. so they will have safe passage

the marines are sending two admirals who do chose to send to wano? i would say kizaru and green bull
Damn I totally forgot about CP. I really hope Orochi's DF allows him to continue to live, because that'd be awesome if he called the WG to Wano.

Yup it'd be the perfect if GB and Kizaru showed up