Fanclub Marines FC

Akainu you are choose the worst possible idea which it's the begining of the end. You're woken up the real King beast, the worlds destroyer, the God of Sword. GOD Taka no mi Sama.

Repents for you sins
Akainu will force Mihawk out of Kuraigana with SSG's weapon :goyea: :afrokappa:

i want to see Mihawk at full power though , i always imagined him having Asura - like power but bigger , and shaped like a Hawk

unfortunately i think he will be pushed out of Kuraigana , by SSG's powerful weapon . and then come to New World to visit Shanks' territory , where he will have another damnation , facing another powerful weapon in Pluton from Blackbeard Pirates

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Akainu will force Mihawk out of Kuraigana with SSG's weapon :goyea: :afrokappa:

i want to see Mihawk at full power though , i always imagined him having Asura - like power but bigger , and shaped like a Hawk

unfortunately i think he will be pushed out of Kuraigana , by SSG's powerful weapon . and then come to New World to visit Shanks' territory , where he will have another damnation , facing another powerful weapon in Pluton
wait i forgot, when did Mihawk defeat Shanks, when he still had 2 arms right?

wait i forgot, when did Mihawk defeat Shanks, when he still had 2 arms right?
it was never stated Mihawk defeated Shanks , Whitebeard just said their duels were legendary

my headcanon is that , they were both considered the 2 World's Strongest Swordsmen ( so they were equal ) , and then they stopped dueling and Shanks went to East Blue where het met Luffy and lost an arm

and then Shanks came back to New World missing an arm , and everyone thought he got weaker because of that , and considered Mihawk the World's Strongest Swordsman