Mario discussion thread

"It's a me, Mario!"

Better late than never, it was more than time to make a thread about the undisputed king and great icon of the video games, the italian mustached plumber, Mario!

Here in this discussion thread you can talk about Mario and his universe, all games in which he is or will be present, his video game and other medias career, the other characters of the Mario franchise, the musics, levels, power-ups and everything, etc...

I am biggest Mario fanboy due childhood play most of games.
‘I own super Mario 64ds, sunshine, super Mario galaxy. Play super Mario odyssey game.

I love Mario rpg games which it is my favorite. Best is Mario and luigi series.:kata: I love all 5 Mario and Luigi games equality.
‘I like paper Mario 1 and 2. Dislike super Mario paper but the story look entertaining and funny.
Unpopular opinion, I enjoy stocker star than super paper Mario. Beat bosses without things stickers.

I own Mario kart double dash and it is best Mario kart for me. I literally hate blue shells.
I don’t own any Mario party games.

I play mario striker charged and it is fun and epic but when you play striker cup, AI is brutal hard and unfair on you. I can’t beat striker cup.:josad:

I am biggest Mario fanboy due childhood play most of games.
‘I own super Mario 64ds, sunshine, super Mario galaxy. Play super Mario odyssey game.

I love Mario rpg games which it is my favorite. Best is Mario and luigi series.:kata: I love all 5 Mario and Luigi games equality.
‘I like paper Mario 1 and 2. Dislike super Mario paper but the story look entertaining and funny.
Unpopular opinion, I enjoy stocker star than super paper Mario. Beat bosses without things stickers.

I own Mario kart double dash and it is best Mario kart for me. I literally hate blue shells.
I don’t own any Mario party games.

I play mario striker charged and it is fun and epic but when you play striker cup, AI is brutal hard and unfair on you. I can’t beat striker cup.:josad:
I really liked Super Paper Mario, though I can understand why some aren't as fond of it as me. Dimentio is my favorite villain in the Mario franchise.

I am eager to play to Super Mario Odyssey, as well as Luigi's Mansion 3 with my newly bought Switch.

Speaking of Mario karts game.

I hate that if you are first place, ai player throw blue shell on you.
‘I think it is call rubber banding.
‘I quit playing Mario kart 3ds game cause they even throw blue shell on you even 50cc.

I think Mario kart double dash is perfect game even they have blue shell on you for 150cc and mirror mode. Dodging blue shel, is skillful trick.

Reminds me of how often I used to play to Mario Kart DS a long time ago.
MKT's nice for the fact that it's a mobile game and I can pretty much play it anywhere I want as well as having daily activities to keep me entertained. And looking past the fact that it's a gacha game, a very solid rendition of Mario Kart (I consider it the 10 yr successor of MK7 tbh) that isn't a part of the flagship Mario Kart games on the Nintendo Switch, etc

Mario Kart Tour is also heavily item based, which means I get access to items such as Giant Banana and new ones in Boomerang/Giant Bob-omb that allows you different ways to win races

MKT's nice for the fact that it's a mobile game and I can pretty much play it anywhere I want as well as having daily activities to keep me entertained. And looking past the fact that it's a gacha game, a very solid rendition of Mario Kart (I consider it the 10 yr successor of MK7 tbh) that isn't a part of the flagship Mario Kart games on the Nintendo Switch, etc

Mario Kart Tour is also heavily item based, which means I get access to items such as Giant Banana and new ones in Boomerang/Giant Bob-omb that allows you different ways to win races
I should give it a look then.

I should give it a look then.
. Also in MKT, instead of Super Star, there's "frenzies' where a 3 item slot has 3 matching items which triggers a frenzy. my favorite item by far is Giant Banana since it can split into 4 smaller bananas (basically 5 bananas in 1 item slot) and basically occupy the entire track, and entire frenzy (9 seconds) is devastating for other racers and CPUs 🤣

here's a video of how it works. it's sometimes borderline evil :suresure:

also as long as you don't care too much about winning weekly matches (Ranked Cups) and spending money to get new items bi-monthly, it's an enjoyable game that you can spend 1/2 hr to an hr of time per day

Reminds me of how often I used to play to Mario Kart DS a long time ago.
Mario Kart DS and Pokémon Diamond = my childhood.
My favourite Mario Kart game is Double Dash. I recently bought it for 60€ in a pretty good shape. My favourite 3D Mario is Sunshine. I know this game is far from perfect but it’s still a big part of my childhood.

Super Mario sunshine for the gamecube was the best Mario game
Post automatically merged:

Mario Kart DS and Pokémon Diamond = my childhood.
My favourite Mario Kart game is Double Dash. I recently bought it for 60€ in a pretty good shape. My favourite 3D Mario is Sunshine. I know this game is far from perfect but it’s still a big part of my childhood.
You ever play the original one on gamecube?