Who Wins?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Donโ€™t do that to my girl Mereo
:josad:

For real though, she is closing in on Julius fast bro. Lol
You know I gotta represent for the GOAT.

Aight, Imma check the chapter tomorrow, but yeah Mereo is too raw. Love her.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Julius maybe but what about Lumiere who doesn't have any fancy schwamcy time powers ?
Full power Lumiere? He's on the same general level as Julius, and that's above Mereoleona's paygrade for now. So he wins too.

Gol D. Roger

ศถษฆษ› ึ„ษจส€วŸศถษ› ำ„ษจีผษข
โ€Ž
Vermillion siblings called each other the strongest before TS.

Fuegoleon is stronger than his sister by Mereoleona's own admission and Fuegoleon feels the same about her so they can't be far off from each other. Therefore, the notion that she's far above the other captains before TS is just fan made BS. It's also worth noting that Mereoleone doesn't even know about Salamander when she claims herself to be weaker than her brother. I'd say her new found powers are the authors way of making her close the gap b/w Fuegoleon and herself.

Gol D. Roger

ศถษฆษ› ึ„ษจส€วŸศถษ› ำ„ษจีผษข
โ€Ž
Well, if this happens, then she just uses her soul to beat him:choppawhat:

but his spell must have a weak point too. I don't think he can do it to everyone like he wants.
Every ability has a weakness but that doesn't mean anyone can capitalize on it. Of course, There are people who can trash Yami even before he'd get a chance to use DT but Mereoleona isn't one of them. So far, we have no reason to believe Death Thrust would fail against her.

Every ability has a weakness but that doesn't mean anyone can capitalize on it. Of course, There are people who can trash Yami even before he'd get a chance to use DT but Mereoleona isn't one of them. So far, we have no reason to believe Death Thrust would fail against her.
I agreed, I also don't see the spell couldn't work, except if she can burn magic. But I will still wait until we see the full power from both of them. And slowly I believe we will never see the full power of them. :(

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
We talking about the same Mereoleona who burned through one of Yamiโ€™s signature attacks with a casual punch right? Youโ€™re saying this Mereoleona wouldnโ€™t be able to counter Yami?

Rhya had to heal himself after every single attack from Mereo. Really there is no evidence that Mereo wouldnโ€™t just one shot Yami or otherwise severely wound him with each attack she lands on him while easily burning every one of Yamiโ€™s spells to ash.

Yami is the one who needs to prove he can counter Mereoleona, she has already proven that she can easily counter Yami because she is at least a tier above him in strength.