[FNZ] Role Madness Metal Gear Mafia - Game Over: Patriots Win [Michelle Only Player Alive]

Would you take part in part two using the same universe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You and Ekko are partnered. Its all performative bullshit and all of it continues to go at players you have an agenda of trying to mislynch throughout the day as well as being caught red-handed lying and trying to walk it back it back with "oh I made a mistake" when you aren't that stupid, with Conq, Muugen, me, Siggy, etc...
Just because you want us to be doesnt me we are?

And yes I did make a mistake when it comes to who started the AM wagon.

Cakes vote counts dont include all the votes a person has made, only the recent ones so I just assumed you followed us.

You and Ekko are partnered. Its all performative bullshit and all of it continues to go at players you have an agenda of trying to mislynch throughout the day as well as being caught red-handed lying and trying to walk it back it back with "oh I made a mistake" when you aren't that stupid, with Conq, Muugen, me, Siggy, etc...
Orwellian comes out swinging and doesn't miss

Just because you want us to be doesnt me we are?

And yes I did make a mistake when it comes to who started the AM wagon.
You say mistake, I say you lie.
That's another bullet point on you being scummy.

Cakes vote counts dont include all the votes a person has made, only the recent ones so I just assumed you followed us.
Backpedaling still, not even bothering to try and fact check anything your saying as confident as you are to produce the mislynch since your scum, can't say I like this angle of your scum play style Fuji.

He is missing though, i dont believe Ekko is scum. Not one bit.
No one cares what you believe regarding Ekko, you've been caught lying and misrepresenting things multiple times about me while I was absent, acting and operating performatively to engineer town mislynches since your both scummy as fuck and playing anti-town, and you very clearly are invested in protecting Ekko.

D1 END POST
DAY ONE END POST - PLEASE DO NOT POST UNTIL DAY TWO

- Everyone receives a call from a man calling himself Hal Emmerich, who informs you that he is being held against his will deep within the Shadow Moses Facility. He makes sure to pass the information on that a fourth terminal has finished being installed and has been linked up to Metal Gear Rex, although admits he doesn't understand what they terminals do.

- Upon finding out that nobody has yet died he sounds relieved, although admits that blood will have to spilled if he has any chance of being freed from his prison/laboratory.

- He informs everyone according to his calculations, Problem #2 should be activated tomorrow.

+ + + + + + +

IT IS NOW NIGHT ONE - YOU HAVE A MAXIMUM OF TWENTY FOUR TO SEND IN YOUR ACTIONS.

IF YOU BOLD: FINAL ACTION: eat an apple (or whatever you action is) this action will be locked in place.

THE NIGHT WILL END EARLY IF ALL ACTION HAVE BEEN DECLARED AS FINAL ACTION OR IF SOMETHING ELSE FORCES THE NIGHT TO END EARLY.

Countdown Timer – Countdown to 29 Aug 2023 01:20 in London, England (timeanddate.com)

Day Two Start
DAY TWO START

In the search for Metal Gear Rex and the mysterious scientist identifying himself as Hal Emmerich - our Heroes have find ourselves within the the Tank Hanger on Shadow Moses Island. The Heroes (Town - Hero Aligned) & The Patriots (Mafia - Patriot Aligned) continue in their struggle control of Rex.

However - a body has been discovered inside a locker and has been stuffed inside with ill intent...

..the body belonging to @Alwaysmind has been found slain.

+ + + + +

Alwaysmind |GRAY FOX [Hero Aligned]
You are a hero that sacrificed everything including your physical form to do what is right and there is no going back.

You are the Double Voter.

Activity Day Ability:
- Your voice is so important that your vote counts as two rather than just one - and the vote count will reflect this.

You are Hero Aligned - you win when all threats to the Heroes have been eliminated and at least one Hero is alive.

+ + + + +

The day will last 48 hours or until a majority is achieved.
With nineteen alive - ten votes are required for a lynch to occur.

Countdown Timer – Countdown to 30 Aug 2023 23:20 in London, England (timeanddate.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.