MHA Spoilers 343

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
:josad::josad:

I'm not sure I wanna catch up to this manga. How's Vigilantes been? I stopped reading when they first set up guard at the hospital
Nowadays I like Vigilante way more than the main show.I’m waiting the new chap tomorrow more than the last war. Koichi is fun, more than Deku.

It’s near the end too. So either catch up now and read the 4/5 chapters weekly or read it in one go in a few months.

I won’t tell you anything to spoil you, but the last arc has been half weird half hype
Post automatically merged:

They were never planning to tell us the plan. That much was obvious from the amount we changed to montage as soon as the plan was brought up. The plan was always going to be revealed mid battle.
I don’t really know what I wanted before the real war and fight to begin but I wanted something. Having the real war beginning now feels so wrong.

Destro being beaten off screen wasn’t my cup of tea.
I really enjoyed Re-Destro during the Villain arc but Hori did him dirty during the War arc.:josad:

I can't say I enjoyed it much honestly. Apart from Lady Nagant and Overhaul returning, I haven't enjoyed MHA much since the later parts of the War Arc

Has Overhaul done anything since being reintroduced?
Lady Nagant was a interesting character but she went out way too quick, and as for Overhaul he did nothing when he was reintroduced again the story.

They were jobbers. Even the second strongest Pre Sad Man parade, Dabi, was pretty underwhelming. He did nothing but lose. So I get ya there, Hori really should've had their quirks evolve to some A villain threat level or something after My Villain Academia, since that's the arc where they come into their own.
Yeah, most of the villains still suck pretty hard. I think Skeptic said it best when he said that the villains really aren't up to the task, but that doesn't matter, because he'll simply make them look like they're up to the task.

That's hilarious. Even if we wanna credit just how smart / capable the MLA were, missing 100k of revolutionaries is so unimaginable lmfao. The only way to salvage that is if they grew to those numbers after Allmight cleaned up most organized crime
Yeah, you could argue that they gained some following after All Might disappeared, but by the sounds of how they were described in Deika, most of those people had been devout followers for a long ass time.

Where was the Hero Public Safety Commission who was supposed to be on top of shit like this? Surely you'd notice an organisation before they gain 100,000 MEMBERS?
Apart from the evolution of Bakugo and Deku's friendship, which was a nice subversion of what I think everyone expected that relationship to be, I find most of Hori's student aimed arcs to be generic or uninspiring. Early on it feels a lot like reading Naruto or any other older shonen, so I'm not endeared to the kids at all. To me, every time the series focuses on them, it gets worse.
I was fine with that for the most part. They weren't the main focus of the series, so short sappy stories that still made a poignant point were fine to me. Especially considering they are supposed to be characters we should invest in. The issue is that Hori didn't even make an attempt with half of them, half assed the other half, and almost seemed to stop caring when it came to actually setting up the final fight.

The only older hero I really liked was Fatgum and Endeavour. And those heroes are partially really good for the fact that they bounce off other kids. Endeavour's entire storyline is pretty much focused around Shoto(and the rest of his family) in some shape or form.

Which is weird because I feel like he can milk this series dry if he wanted. I hope we get something after Deku's story is over. Spin offs can work really well in that universe
He is probably burn out from the series. There is no reason for you rush this story unless you dont want to write it anymore.
Spin offs really can work with this series. Lets hope that after this series ends we will get another spin off as good as Vigilantes.