Controversial Might Buggy really be the end boss?

Is it possible? Is he really deceiving people? The Gomu Gomu fruit Shanks held turned out to be an Mythical Zoan type. Is the fruit Buggy has, which was gained through travel with Roger, also a legendary fruit we do not know about? The man can gather allies as fast as Luffy and every event that occurs is in his favor. He draws people to himself. While Blackbeard has to scheme everything and plan it out this guy doesn’t need to do anything.

Long story short, if he turns out to be the end villain will this twist help the plot or destroy it?

I would personally hate such a twist..

Is it possible? Is he really deceiving people? The Gomu Gomu fruit Shanks held turned out to be an Mythical Zoan type. Is the fruit Buggy has, which was gained through travel with Roger, also a legendary fruit we do not know about? The man can gather allies as fast as Luffy and every event that occurs is in his favor. He draws people to himself. While Blackbeard has to scheme everything and plan it out this guy doesn’t need to do anything.

Long story short, if he turns out to be the end villain will this twist help the plot or destroy it?

I would like such twist.
Buggy has dual personality.
He is son of Rocks d xebec.

a guy who loved roger with his whole heart won't be the final villain

He won't be a villain at all
But he will either get the One Piece (a part of it at least) after Luffy OR he will sit on the Empty Throne and be King of the World for a brief period