Character Discussion Mihawk and Ryuma

C

CensoredbyWG

Stopped it solo. To the point his reputation alone has kept people out centuries later.
Even kaido who eventually went there ONLY did because of the old hag.

Yeah and got his ass kicked. Despite having all the ancient weapons
If anything, WG were the ones with ancient weapons.

Joyboy left such fear in their heart that they changed the name of every person with "D" on their bounty.

Ryuma is unknown outside of wano.

Joyboy is a global, ever lasting threat that has people shook about him 800 years after his defeat.

Mihawk is the world's strongest. No one else can compare. The only person alive, who was able to permanently turn his sword black. Near 8 centuries (guesstimate) and not a single individual has done it, the last being the legendary Ryuma.

The only person who's going to surpass them both and be top uno, is gonna be the 1 eyed swordsman Zoro. No one does it like these 3 :joker:

When exactly did I say that Oden beat Roger in a sword fight?
What I'm saying is that Oden's style is better than Roger's.

What I am saying is supported by Oden who literally recited the same.

Oden's style might be better or stronger style than Roger's actually or just for him.. in the end it comes to individual's power also.. akayaza 9 could not do all together what single oden did to kaido with copied Oden's nitoryu style.. Yamato cant do shit to Kaido with copied kaido's style.. overall power (haki , durability, speed etc etc ) plays big role also as much style.. we are looking for the strongest , not a pure skill competition.. when it comes to style or skill , opponents of zoro sometimes wonder if its circus act

Mihawk is the world's strongest. No one else can compare. The only person alive, who was able to permanently turn his sword black. Near 8 centuries (guesstimate) and not a single individual has done it, the last being the legendary Ryuma.

The only person who's going to surpass them both and be top uno, is gonna be the 1 eyed swordsman Zoro. No one does it like these 3 :joker:
Swordsman.. 2 Titles above him..
:ihaha:

No, you're just make stuff yourself up to fit your headcannon.

If there was a tournament in One Piece to see who is the strongest and there was sub classes in the tournament you could say that, but there's not.
What's this tournament crap..

WSC>WSM>WSS

You're in denial all the time..

How can I be in denial when you're the one posting headcannon?

Keep pushing your Two Piece tournament subclasses manga. I will stick to One Piece
Deductive reasoning.. Logic based induced Proof..

All Swordsmen are Men..
All Men are Creatures..
All Swordsmen are Creatures..

All Dolphins are Mammals..
All Mammals have Kidneys..
All Dolphins have Kidneys..

I refuse to beleive that you don't understand this.. You're must just too infatuated with Zoro and Mihawk to acknowledge basic truth..

S

Sasaki Kojirō

lol man calling me an animal just cause i didnt pay attention to a manga panel
and here i thought kaido fans were actually chill unlike other yankers and admiral tards

tho idk why u are beating around the bush so much
i am asking u a simple question
who wins in a sword fight
roger or oden
u know there is no damn way u can chose oden , thats why u are simply not answering this question
Oden > Roger.

I simply cannot be blamed for dialogues that the author chooses to insert into the manga and that harm Roger...:kayneshrug::myman:
Post automatically merged:

@Sasaki Kojirō
Is Don Krieg the strongest man in the world (or above Mihawk at least) since that's what he and his crew are saying, after they have fought Mihawk?

Also, just because one style is better than the other, doesn't mean the user of the said style is stronger than the user of the other one.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

@Sasaki Kojirō Shoutout to your sig for acknowledging that AdCoC is Red Lightning.. Or i hope so..
Forget that, when will Kaidou's blue Haki in dragon form be explored by you root-chan? :sanmoji:

You're wasting a lot of time analyzing Roger's weak Haki, start focusing on Kaidou's Haki that reigns on land, sea and air.
:kappa::finally: