Character Discussion Mihawk and Ryuma

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Godfy willpower >> Woro

Godfy coc >>> Zoro coc
Willpower 101 - In the first meeting between Zoro and Luffy, Zoro tells Luffy that his willpower is superior.
Hakiman 101 - Zoro has been using haki since Alabasta while Luffy is familiar with haki only since post-TS.
Luffy aint that guy.

cause roger is simply stronger than oden
How can you possibly be so sure in that?
Especially after Oden said >If I dont manage to beat Kaido nobody else will be able to either which was said during WB's peak who is stronger than Roger...

Any blade and become black. ANY
They just not strong enough
Any blade and become black. ANY
They just not strong enough
So Roger and shanks whitebeard not in the level or the power of mihawk or ryuma 🤣🤣🤣 black blade must be related to the blade all the top tires that we know doesn't have black blade are having blade in 12 rank, Roger, shanks, the gorosei guy haven't black blade, and the best sword in wano is Oden sword that 21 grade and it said could be rise it and be black blade shusui itself wasn't that special

Willpower 101 - In the first meeting between Zoro and Luffy, Zoro tells Luffy that his willpower is superior.
Hakiman 101 - Zoro has been using haki since Alabasta while Luffy is familiar with haki only since post-TS.
Luffy aint that guy.

How can you possibly be so sure in that?
Especially after Oden said >If I dont manage to beat Kaido nobody else will be able to either which was said during WB's peak who is stronger than Roger...
Woro succumbed to Godfy's will and put his goal first
PK >> Worlds skillest

Zoro doesn't need to challenge Kinemon to know that he's better than him at swordsmanship, just by looking he knows that.
lmao i dont need to make a bigass debate here
comparing both of these pairs is very fullish alrdy
zoro low diffs kinemon while that isnt the same with roger and oden
not to mention that oden statement was made before oden even met roger lol
and oden is arrogant enough to give himself the strongest title

tho the main debate lies here
who wins in a sword fight
roger or oden

u simply need to answer this

S

Sasaki Kojirō

lmao i dont need to make a bigass debate here
comparing both of these pairs is very fullish alrdy
zoro low diffs kinemon while that isnt the same with roger and oden
and oden is arrogant enough to give himself the strongest title

tho the main debate lies here
roger or oden

u simply need to answer this
Are you an animal? Don't you see Oden's children in the panel I posted? This is after the Roger pirates leave Oden in Wano...
Momonosuke was born on Whitebeard's or Roger's ship, so after sailing on Roger's ship they went to Wano...

Pay attention. I'm debating with a layman right now, that's why we shouldn't prolong this, right?

Momonosuke was born 28 years ago while his parents were sailing with the Whitebeard Pirates.[5]

Around 26 years ago, sometime after Kozuki Hiyori's birth, Oden encountered Gol D. Roger and decided to assist him with his final journey. Momonosuke then boarded the Oro Jackson with his parents and sister.[48] Sometime after the Roger Pirates' visit to Fish-Man Island, Toki became ill. When the crew reached Wano Country, Momonosuke left the crew with his mother and sister and stayed behind at Wano.[49]

Last edited by a moderator:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
So Roger and shanks whitebeard not in the level or the power of mihawk or ryuma 🤣🤣🤣 black blade must be related to the blade all the top tires that we know doesn't have black blade are having blade in 12 rank, Roger, shanks, the gorosei guy haven't black blade, and the best sword in wano is Oden sword that 21 grade and it said could be rise it and be black blade shusui itself wasn't that special
Yes they are too weak because it is confirmed ANY blade can become black

@Sasaki Kojirō
Is Don Krieg the strongest man in the world (or above Mihawk at least) since that's what he and his crew are saying, after they have fought Mihawk?

Also, just because one style is better than the other, doesn't mean the user of the said style is stronger than the user of the other one.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Woro succumbed to Godfy's will and put his goal first
PK >> Worlds skillest
Zoro's willpower dwarfed Luffy's when he took his pain and suffering on top of his own and remained conscious.
PK>>World's skillest, in Fame, I agree. In strength, not even close. Too weak to forge a weapon stronger than Mihawk's.:milaugh:

This entire manga is constructed on the idea that Luffy is that guy.
Greatest liberator, yes.
#1 of the universe, nope.

If they end up equal, Oda failed to deliver what he built up with Zoro.
I mean he already has when it comes to Wano.

Did not visit Ryuma’s grave

Did not avenge Tonoyasu.
Did not slice off any part of Kaido.
Did not knock Kaido off his feet.
Ain’t led no Samurai group in Wano.

He isn’t even considered the new Ryuma, Luffy aka Joyboy is.

You shouldn’t expect Lolda to deliver on anything anymore when it comes to expectations except the very bare minimum (beating Mihawk and getting his title EoS, whenever that is).

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

Did not avenge Tonoyasu.

You shouldn’t expect Lolda to deliver on anything anymore when it comes to expectations except the very bare minimum (beating Mihawk and getting his title EoS, whenever that is).
Indeed, quite a letdown.
However, overall irrelevant arc entirely.
Oda himself said after Wano that >you can start reading OP now and it would be like you missed nothing.
Zoro's greatest build up with Mihawk didnt disappear. It only got more hype after Kaido's fall who said >Haki conquers everything.
Considering Mihawk's haki has forged the strongest weapon in the whole world. Imagine strongest weapon belonging to Zoro's enemy... :catlewd:

Did not avenge Tonoyasu.

Yes, Oda really failed to deliver on Zoro during Wano. All Zoro did was:
- beat 3 SN
- mastering enma
- scare Wano strongest sumo wrestler
- outperform the rooftop SN
- block a combo attack, hakai, from 2 yonkos
- beat a lunarian, Kaido's RHM, and a character harder to damage than Kaido
- best and scar Kaido in battle
- obtain CoC/ACoC
- survive medicine side effects that double the damage

That's quite a letdown.
:milaugh:

The only two GOATs able to forge a black blade. Ryuma probably is the first one to do it. Guys like Admirals with swordsmen Fuji and/or GB, Yonkos like Shanks, PK Roger, Gorosei Ethan, none of these top tiers managed to do what these two have accomplished. They are a tier above all these. These two can probably take on all the Admirals together. Ryuma defended against the world which included these Gorosei and Mihawk is hurting people IRL. Truly the GOATs. And when Zoro surpasses these two he will be the strongest ever.
You forgot Usopp..

He was able to forge his Kabuto into a Black Kabuto..
First Strawhat to turn his Weapon Black..

Are you an animal? Don't you see Oden's children in the panel I posted? This is after the Roger pirates leave Oden in Wano...
Momonosuke was born on Whitebeard's or Roger's ship, so after sailing on Roger's ship they went to Wano...

Pay attention. I'm debating with a layman right now, that's why we shouldn't prolong this, right?
lol man calling me an animal just cause i didnt pay attention to a manga panel
and here i thought kaido fans were actually chill unlike other yankers and admiral tards

tho idk why u are beating around the bush so much
i am asking u a simple question
roger or oden
u know there is no damn way u can chose oden , thats why u are simply not answering this question

Zoro's willpower dwarfed Luffy's when he took his pain and suffering on top of his own and remained conscious.
PK>>World's skillest, in Fame, I agree. In strength, not even close. Too weak to forge a weapon stronger than Mihawk's.:milaugh:

Greatest liberator, yes.
#1 of the universe, nope.
Hakimen need strong weapons to handle their haki
Hawkeye needs Yoru to power himself up