Character Discussion Mihawk at MF

This is a detail that I noted, and just called plot at first glance, which it is.

Mihawk postpones the little clash with vista:

Literally 5 pages after, Squardo betrays WB:

Everyone stops fighting to acknowledge this, it all goes quite, WB pirates are shocked, the ones in on this aren't however, and have stern expressions:

I called this just plot because if Mihawk didn't postpone, we couldn't get Vistas reaction like we did, because he'd be too busy trying to fight Mihawk, this is would obviously shock him so much to the point where he might even just get killed by Mihawk for being distracted by what's just happened.

I'm gonna just throw this out there and say Mihawk saw this occur beforehand with FS and that's why he asked vista to postpone with such perfect timing. It makes sense.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
What?
Akainu came up with that shit on the fly. Why would anyone be in on it?
Just look at the panel posted above. Nobody from Marines/Warlords are even surprised while the others are shocked that Squard betrayed WB.

This was to weaken WBP forces as a whole. Akainu didnt come up with that shit, it was Sengoku's strategy, Whitebeard after hugging Squardo commends Sengoku for that plan.

Take your meds, Posthawk and the other pirates weren't fed such details

The level of reaching is getting sad
They literally had a meeting right before the War.

Why do you think Doflamingo didnt just slaughter Atmos or Jozu?
Shankstards are truly pathetic man.

Just look at the panel posted above. Nobody from Marines/Warlords are even surprised while the others are shocked that Squard betrayed WB.

This was to weaken WBP forces as a whole. Akainu didnt come up with that shit, it was Sengoku's strategy, Whitebeard after hugging Squardo commends Sengoku for that plan.

I can see it, but from the looks of it some of the Warlords just didn't care or were even entertained.

You are delusional if you think that the marines trusted the s7 enough to tell them the details of their plan, they were called to tell them to fight the WBP, not more...

I don't give a shit about the red snitch, stop framing as shanks fan to make yourself look less sad...

"Yo, doflamingo! Although you are a piece of shit that no one really trusts and could change side anytime, please listen to every detail of our plan to crush WB. Especially pay attention to the part where we plan to use one of his to backstab him."

You can't make up the level of reaching the fraudhawk fans have reached