Mihawk bounty speculation (vs BB bounty Bet thread)

Will Mihawk have a higher bounty than BlackBeard

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Teach

- Yonko level
- Fucked up with marine
- Stole another DF
- won a war
- create a massive crew
- stole DF form all around the world

2.3 Bil

Mihawk

- below Yonko level clearly
- no crew
- no danger
- got fired form WG
- never changed the world even a tiny bit

Mihawk fandom : well 3 Bil seem reasonable ... or you know ... more
Me : :whitepress:
Being Yonko or Admiral fan have nothing to do with this LOL.

I am talking about people who are mihawk supporters, yet they believe mihawk will get a lower bounty because they don't believe what they are saying about mihawk, and they are preparing themselves for a big letdown.

Which is why the bounty of the Yonko is on a different level than Yonko commanders, mihawk should get Yonko tier bounty if he is on the same level with them, and he is older and he is around more than Blackbeard, he is older than Shanks and Blackbeard, it doesn't make sense for him to get lower bounty if he is Yonko level.
After 1058

Last edited:
Mihawk bounty would be the day Mihawk fandom would get another Vista level moment ...

it's cause all of Mihawk fans dare say Mihawk bounty should be above TEACH!

let it be known that

said Mihawk bounty > Teach Bounty ....

just in case for future ...
Lol

at the end he has a Yonko like bounty despite not being an emperor

He has a bounty greater than 3 yonko's bounty:
- 2.2 (BB's old bounty)
- 3 B (Luffy's Yonko bounty)
- 3.189 B (Buggy's bounty, note that the WG treats him as a legit fighter)

At the end we Mihawk fans were right, probably Oda surpassed also our expectations in some cases.

Mihawk will have a higher bounty than current blackbeard but Blackbeard Is on the move so it's highly likely that his bounty is gonna shoot up after he does what he is planning... So I suspect mihawk will be between 2.2 billion and 3 billion whereas Black beard might shoot up to like to 3.5 billion - 4 billion
Damn I got Blackbeard right and severely downplayed Mihawk

I’m embarrassed

Yonko Luffy 3 billion

Mihawk 3.6 billion

Thanks erkek :finally:
You should spread lies in Spoiler Section again, did BB appear in this chapter? Lmao confirmed liar Lenaker.

Mihawk is Marine Hunter, and joined Yonko. No one knew that LIAR Lenaker, you butthurt trolls were denying Mihawk wasn't even a random pirate who search treasures, turns out Mihawk is Marine Hunter.

Keep bumping old shit as if its going to help you. The guy is suppose to be stronger than Mihawk got 3.1 billion :suresure:.

Edit: It looks like some butthurt ZKKfanboys using this 3 years old quote to show their desperation about Mihawk lmao.

Since 3 years past:

1- Its confirmed being Yonko doesn't boost bounties, so that changes everything.

2- Its also confirmed Mihawk isn't Yonko level because a guy that they said is ''stronger'' than him, and become Mihawk's ''Yonko captain'' with only 3.1 billion bounty.

3- Cross Guild bounties are boosted a lot due to ''Marine Hunting'', if I had known Mihawk will be the Marine Hunter and was the Marine Hunter in the past, and Crocodile will have 1.9 billion bounty, then I would say ''Mihawk should be 5 billion minimum if he is actually around Shanks' level''.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...n-is-he-above-1-1-b-zolo-and-some-yc1s.36326/

You should spread lies in Spoiler Section again, did BB appear in this chapter? Lmao confirmed liar Lenaker.

Mihawk is Marine Hunter, and joined Yonko. No one knew that LIAR Lenaker, you butthurt trolls were denying Mihawk wasn't even a random pirate who search treasures, turns out Mihawk is Marine Hunter.

Keep bumping old shit as if its going to help you. The guy is suppose to be stronger than Mihawk got 3.1 billion :suresure:.
Mihawk and croc made cross guild
Imagine he cared about being a yonko
He wouldve had 5b

You put the wrong quote of mine in your signature due to your butthurt. :steef:
Edit: It looks like some butthurt ZKKfanboys using this 3 years old quote to show their desperation about Mihawk lmao.

Since 3 years past:

1- Its confirmed being Yonko doesn't boost bounties, so that changes everything.

2- Its also confirmed Mihawk isn't Yonko level because a guy that they said is ''stronger'' than him, and become Mihawk's ''Yonko captain'' with only 3.1 billion bounty.

3- Cross Guild bounties are boosted a lot due to ''Marine Hunting'', if I had known Mihawk will be the Marine Hunter and was the Marine Hunter in the past, and Crocodile will have 1.9 billion bounty, then I would say ''Mihawk should be 5 billion minimum if he is actually around Shanks' level''.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...n-is-he-above-1-1-b-zolo-and-some-yc1s.36326/

It's not the wrong quote, it's the right quote. You edited it after 3 years :whitepress:
Because:

Since 3 years past:

:steef:

If you beat or make Mihawk your underling you get 3.1 billion, that proved me right. Mihawk's power related bounty is lower than 3 billion.