Speculations Mihawk Did Not Make The Black Cross Blade He Inherited It!!

Rocks will most likely have one as well.

Who knows, maybe Garling will have one too.
Let's throw in Rayleigh as well, dude keeps changing his blades every time he appears, but one of them in his collection could be Supreme grade.

Still leaves 4 more lol. Can't imagine any character revealed yet, who might have a Supreme grade blade.

Really tho, IMO the only reason Shusui wasn't a Supreme grade blade was because Oda didn't want Zoro to get one that early in the series. No other reason the most famous swordsman in history who is revered as a God, doesn't have a Supreme grade blade.
It's odd Oda didn't grant Linlin with a supreme sword too.
However Fugitoria and Green Bull swords can be classfied as supreme blades. So that leaves 2 more left.

Which brings in Shiki. Hahah

However Fugitoria and Green Bull swords can be classfied as supreme blades. So that leaves 2 more left.

Which brings in Shiki. Hahah
I think it's fine that BM didn't have supreme grade blade, since IMO that is meant for peak haki users even amongst the top tiers.

Which is why I can almost guarantee that none of the admirals will also have supreme grade blades.
There is a very small chance that Fujitora might have it though, dude has insane willpower. But Greenbull is a no.

It's also very much possible that multiple supreme grade blades won't even be revealed by end of series. Kinda adds to mystery really

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I think it's fine that BM didn't have supreme grade blade, since IMO that is meant for peak haki users even amongst the top tiers.

Which is why I can almost guarantee that none of the admirals will also have supreme grade blades.
There is a very small chance that Fujitora might have it though, dude has insane willpower. But Greenbull is a no.

It's also very much possible that multiple supreme grade blades won't even be revealed by end of series. Kinda adds to mystery really
Only the peak of top tier will have them.

Is it confirmed that Napoleon not a Supreme Grade Blade?

Rocks will most likely have one as well.

Who knows, maybe Garling will have one too.
Let's throw in Rayleigh as well, dude keeps changing his blades every time he appears, but one of them in his collection could be Supreme grade.

Still leaves 4 more lol. Can't imagine any character revealed yet, who might have a Supreme grade blade
Raiu (Thunderstorm) has a chance to be a Supreme Grade Blade too

Fugitoria gotta have a supreme sword, a supreme sword cane will be lit. But yeah Green Bull is a heck no...

If Oda doesn't reveal the hidden supreme swords, then he shouldn't had made so many in the first place. X.x
Post automatically merged:

Is it confirmed that Napoleon not a Supreme Grade Blade?

Raiu (Thunderstorm) has a chance to be a Supreme Grade Blade too
Not confirmed but the chances of it being one are slim imho.
Oda had 2 arcs to state Napoleon as a supreme sword and he didn't bother to highlight it, so yeah slim chance.

Title

There are obviously other swords and you didn't need to be Ryuma or Mihawk to make one.

In fact, I would argue the 12 Supreme Grade Swords existed before Mihawk was even born. I bet almost all of them come from the Void Century!

It's absurd to think all 12 Supreme Grade Swords were made recently. They almost certainly have origins throughout the last 800 years.

And the strongest one.. which I suspect is Mihawk's.. is probably the oldest one.

Note: I would prefer that Mihawk's Black Cross Blade is the most ancient sword among the 12 Supreme Grade Swords. That would imply Mihawk didn't make it, but it also implies it's the strongest sword in the world 🌎 and he inherited it because he was expected to be the WSS... OR he beat someone who had it before and took it.

But I prefer to think Mihawk was a prodigy among elite swordsman who all believed in God (not the God Knights!), so they gave him the sword when they realized he was the most skilled swordsman they ever encountered.
Everything is simple. Firstly. Only Shusui and Yoru were shown to be chein. Their owners are the strongest swordsmen of their era. Roger couldn't make his top 12 blade Black. White Beard couldn't make his top 12 blade Black. Gandhi, who is 1000 years old, could not make his top 12 blade black. Shanks, who has a 90% top 12 blade, didn't do it either.

Anw, I find it is kinda ironic that The Land of Samurai didn't has any Supreme Grade Blades.
At least up until current storyline.

Some could argue that Shodai Kitetsu was originated from Wano, but that won't ignore the fact that there wasn't any Supreme Grade Blades in Wano for a long, long time (assuming Ethanbaron already held Shodai Kitetsu from long time ago).

Because they are more skilled with swords and aligned themselves with the will of their swords. Maybe their sword skills caught up with the blades power like awakening.

Good question.

Another thing Hawkeye inheriting Yoru isn't a bad thing.. Oda can always spin in a way that Hawkeye finally didn't postpone a match and defeated the previous wielder of Yoru.
:milaugh:
Because Zoro inherited Ryuma's Shushui wasn't a bad thing but an epic moment in story and had meaning to it beside being Zoro's new third sword.

Hi Worstgen,

I noticed you guys are very nitpicky about this sort of thing, but I never thought Mihawk created his Black Blade. I had the distinct feeling he had inherited that sword.

So, there you go. You guys were arguing about how Mihawk made his sword black. Here is an alternative option for you. He didn't. It was already like that before he wielded it.
Lets be real,that would be boring.

You have bad narrative analysis skills my friend.

You just don't come up with that conclusion when the author blatantly tells you that Mihawk is the world's strongest swordsman and is Zoro's example and pinacle.

You don't come up with that conclusion when all supreme grade blades are not black by default, including Roger's and Whitebeard's.

You don't come up with that conclusion when the only 2 black swords are Ryuma's and Mihawk's, the 2 best swordsmen in the story.

Stop projecting your lack of analytical skills on us, you clearly did not even pass primary school.
No that's an example of a slippery slope fallacy coupled with bias about what you think you already know.

Anyway I'm not going to entertain this.

Literally everything about Mihawk is shaking every fanbase.
:pepehawk:
Actually it's weird that you guys are invested in characters from a story so much. Weirdos.

Just a bunch of people with bad social skills polarizing arguments and being intolerant of each other. You guys are crazy (antisocial personality disorder).

Last edited:
You have bad narrative analysis skills my friend.

You just don't come up with that conclusion when the author blatantly tells you that Mihawk is the world's strongest swordsman and is Zoro's example and pinacle.

You don't come up with that conclusion when all supreme grade blades are not black by default, including Roger's and Whitebeard's.

You don't come up with that conclusion when the only 2 black swords are Ryuma's and Mihawk's, the 2 best swordsmen in the story.

Stop projecting your lack of analytical skills on us, you clearly did not even pass primary school.