Powers & Abilities Mihawk didn’t cut Zephyr arm

Raplaced By SSG is hardly relevant when they are literally pissing themselves calling Cross Guild biggest threat alive and literally giving mihawk greater bounty than 3 Emperors.

Marines are literal dumb fucks lmao
He still didn't get a bounty higher than the previous yonko who included the likes of Big Meme
If Mihawk low diffs everyone in the navy like your headcanon dictates, they would've never abolished the system.
Fujitora pushed it without batting an eye and there was no mention of possible retaliation by the marine hunter

Crocodile understands this too

It was the same naval ships from last time , but I don’t blame him either it’s just marine hype and shows you that without an admiral on those fleets they made mihawk fleet that’s all
Then Marines must be real incompetent shit heads if they can't catch Mihawk while he is packing.
And he just casually leaves while Marines can't even keep track of him.

He literally destroyed Fleet of 50 ships in his introcution

the film isn't canon but z is it
It was written in volume 1000 so it was by oda
Why are marines pussies and paying mihawk to stop hunting them after calling him marine hunter?

Is it because 3 admirals are too weak for Mihawk?
Why is Mihawk given 3.6 Billion?
3.5 is good for wss
Anyway is it really coincidence that Admirals and admiral candidates' epithets are named after wild animals (Purple Tiger, Red Dog, Yellow Monkey, Green Bull etc), while Mihawk was called as "Marine Hunter"?

Was Mihawk actually not merely doing marine hunting, but actually colored beasts / admirals hunting?

Kinda explained why Akainu didn't want to send any Admiral to his island then.
Went after no notable marines as far as the readers are aware, btw major cope those marine fleets were more then enough for him which is why he fled, admiral wasn’t sent for weevil too

He still didn't get a bounty higher than the previous yonko who included the likes of Big Meme
If Mihawk low diffs everyone in the navy like your headcanon dictates, they would've never abolished the system.
Fujitora pushed it without an batting an eye and there's was no mention of possible retaliation by the marine hunter

Crocodile understands this too
Its simple
Akainu literally didn't wanna dispatch warlord system, he got forced into it.

Now they are panicking and giving mihawk 3.6 Billion bounty and are still too afraid to send an admiral to get him...

Do you realize how bitch made pussy ass shit that actually is?
Mihawk is literally chaning the world order, forcing the pirates to hunt Marines and they are little pussies giving him 3.6 Billion berry bounty.

Yeah give Mihawk 30 years of Pirate experience, Yonko title that he just denied and crew and allies and he's worth 6 billion.
Post automatically merged:

Went after no notable marines as far as the readers are aware, btw major cope those marine fleets were more then enough for him which is why he fled, admiral wasn’t sent for weevil too
They why is Mihawk worth 3.6 Billion but Crocodile who destroyed Warships that came after Buggy only worth 1.9 Billion?

Why is 3.6 Good for WSS when Yonko only gets 2.2? Blackbeard?

WSS >> Yonko?

Its simple

Now they are panicking and giving mihawk 3.6 Billion bounty and are still too afraid to send an admiral to get him...

Do you realize how bitch made pussy ass shit that actually is?
Mihawk is literally chaning the world order, forcing the pirates to hunt Marines and they are little pussies giving him 3.6 Billion berry bounty.

Yeah give Mihawk 30 years of Pirate experience, Yonko title that he just denied and crew and allies and he's worth 6 billion.

They why is Mihawk worth 3.6 Billion but Crocodile who destroyed Warships that came after Buggy only worth 1.9 Billion?
1. Fuji and vegapunk at the time were the only ones aware of the ssg power , now we have Akainu saying they’re going to fire back on all fronts so expect ssg
2. Admiral wasn’t sent for mihawk just like buggy,croc doesn’t mean anything
3. Not all naval ships are the same the ones sent for mihawk are clearly above the ones sent for Buggy my man

Because they were busy with the reverie and the Meme alliance, he wanted to do it during less chaotic times. Fujitora gaves 0 shits about marine hunter.

Mihawk is literally chaning the world order, forcing the pirates to hunt Marines and they are little pussies giving him 3.6 Billion berry bounty
Crocodile's idea, and that's how the navy functions, tf yo on. Big Meme 4.3 Bil, Big Meme shits on Mihawk. Is that what you are saying?

Purely headcanon we don't know that. For now his bounty is 3.6 and he's weaker than Big Meme
Again this is your dumpster logic thrown back at you

1. Fuji and vegapunk at the time were the only ones aware of the ssg power , now we have Akainu saying they’re going to fire back on all fronts so expect ssg
2. Admiral wasn’t sent for mihawk just like buggy,croc doesn’t mean anything
Yes but Crocodile destroyed Navy ships and they only gave him 1.9 Million. Why is he not called New Marine Hunter? Why is his bounty not 3.6 Billion?

3. Not all naval ships are the same the ones sent for mihawk are clearly above the ones sent for Buggy my man
and he destroyed them and the new ones came
Why am I wasting my time with your coping garbage.

**** Mihawk is worth more than the guy who just defeated Kaido. Green Brocolli is too scared to go to Kaido.

So Mihawk must have defeated someone stronger than Kaido. Prime Garp is the only marine.
Or prime Kong

And learn to fucking read.
Do you even understand English?

Marines Keep Swarming the Island
Meaning no matter how many Marines he kill they keep coming back.

And mihawk is literally wearing different outfit

So Marines waited for Mihawk to take a shower, and then change and start packing and they didn't attack him.

@SakazOuki what kinda bullshit is this lol?

Because they were busy with the reverie and the Meme alliance, he wanted to do it during less chaotic times. Fujitora gaves 0 shits about marine hunter.
Fujitora is a blind motherfucker who is probably blinded by Mihawk anyways.
That's why he is throwing period blood and wanted Warlords gone.

Akainu probably had a meeting with him shitting his pants and calling him a dumbass

Crocodile's idea, and that's how the navy functions, tf yo on. Big Meme 4.3 Bil, Big Meme shits on Mihawk. Is that what you are saying?
How is it crocodile's idea?

Purely headcanon we don't know that. For now his bounty is 3.6 and he's weaker than Big Meme
But that's bullshit because you never addressed my point.

Mihawk's bounty frozen for 12 years
Mihawk rejected Yonko title (that is an automatic 2 billion boost)
Mihawk is not a captain.
Doesn't have benn Beckman carrying his nuts.

He is literally missing 3 billion in bounty and 3.6 is just his strength like shanks strength is worth 1 billion

So Marines waited for Mihawk to take a shower, and then change and start packing and they didn't attack him.

@SakazOuki what kinda bullshit is this lol?
The marines were surrounding the island waiting for his surrender and Mihawk used that time to put on a new shirt, how long does that take a fucking hour? lol. And with the new translation it seems like Mihawk didn't fight nobody
We might see what actually happened later on. And here marine hunter actually says it's been a long time that he was the one being chased, what did he mean by this isn't he the hunter lol

Fujitora is a blind motherfucker who is probably blinded by Mihawk anyways.
That's why he is throwing period blood and wanted Warlords gone.
Akainu probably had a meeting with him shitting his pants and calling him a dumbass
Akainu (canon) asked him if he was ecstatic they were abolished lmfao

How is it crocodile's idea?
He's the owner of the organization, he brought up the marine hunter topic

But that's bullshit because you never addressed my point.

Mihawk's bounty frozen for 12 years
Mihawk rejected Yonko title (that is an automatic 2 billion boost)
Mihawk is not a captain.
Doesn't have benn Beckman carrying his nuts.
He is literally missing 3 billion in bounty and 3.6 is just his strength like shanks strength is worth 1 billion
I'd argue a max of 1bil increase for a captain. I never said it wasn't impressive, not downplaying the guy but this was natural to begin with. He's at least top 5 in the verse but your wank is absurd.

The marines were surrounding the island waiting for his surrender and Mihawk used that time to put on a new shirt, how long does that take a fucking hour? lol. And with the new translation it seems like Mihawk didn't fight nobody
We might see what actually happened later on. And here marine hunter actually says it's been a long time that he was the one being chased, what did he mean by this isn't he the hunter lol

Akainu (canon) asked him if he was ecstatic they were abolished lmfao

He's the owner of the organization, he brought up the marine hunter topic

I'd argue a max of 1bil increase for a captain. I never said it wasn't impressive, not downplaying the guy but this was natural to begin with. He's at least top 5 in the verse but your wank is absurd.
Lmao that should tell you how pathetic marines are to Mihawk, if first tihing Mihawk thinks of when Marines surround him is change to take a shower, change shirts and grab his wine.

He literally says Marines keep swarming in, lets be a little even handed here.

Mihawk can't sleep, he destroys one fleet during the day next fleet arrives in night to disturb his sleep, he destroys that one next arrives.

I am not even wanking Mihawk here, I am just saying he is strongest man in the world right now.

Yeah. They wanted to see if the Rumour about how fast he could run were true.
Dude they are literally pussies who paid Mihawk so he would stop killing them after he trashed Prime Garp and Prime Kong in his 20s.

He literally says Marines keep swarming in, lets be a little even handed here.
That's one translation, the official one he simply says they've surrounded this island

Mihawk can't sleep, he destroys one fleet during the day next fleet arrives in night to disturb his sleep, he destroys that one next arrives.
Agree about the sleep part, any sane man would leave the island. Maybe he destroyed a fleet but not gonna speculate here.

I am not even wanking Mihawk here, I am just saying he is strongest man in the world right now.
No problem with thinking he's the strongest it's simple agenda matters, but insulting Garp with rookie Mihawk is like saying Helmeppo has a shot at Mihawk now
And you're saying you're not wanking him lmfao

No problem with thinking he's the strongest it's simple agenda matters, but insulting Garp with rookie Mihawk, is like saying Helmeppo has a shot at Mihawk now
And you're saying you're not wanking him lmfao
That was just me messing with trolls likes @GoldDiamond and @Golden Garp

I think Current Mihawk extreme diffs Prime Garp tho.
I had Garp above Mihawk before latest chapter, tbh I was starting to consider him even below Shanks.

But after latest chapter it raised his status big time for me.

You said Mihawk is top 5 in verse? What are your top 5

No problem with thinking he's the strongest it's simple agenda matters, but insulting Garp with rookie Mihawk is like saying Helmeppo has a shot at Mihawk now
I mean you were also insulting Mihawk with "Replaced by SSG" bullshit when you know its a much deeper issue.

Vegapunk isn't shitting out robots worth 3.6 Billion Each lmao

That was just me messing with trolls likes @GoldDiamond and @Golden Garp

I think Current Mihawk extreme diffs Prime Garp tho.
I had Garp above Mihawk before latest chapter, tbh I was starting to consider him even below Shanks.

But after latest chapter it raised his status big time for me.

You said Mihawk is top 5 in verse? What are your top 5
1. Blackbeard
2. Sakazuki
3. Dragon
4. Mihawk ~ Aokiji

I have Mihawk a tier below Roger/Primebeard/Garp, so when Zoro surpasses him he'll reach that tier.

1. Blackbeard
2. Sakazuki
3. Dragon
4. Mihawk ~ Aokiji
The only one that makes no sense is Dragon.
Father of MC aside dude is insanely featless and Sabo is already taking his clout.

The rest I disagree with but fair enough.

I have something like this

1 Mihawk
2 Shanks
3 Blackbeard
4 Dragon
5 Akainu

I mean you were also insulting Mihawk with "Replaced by SSG" bullshit when you know its a much deeper issue.

Vegapunk isn't shitting out robots worth 3.6 Billion Each lmao
Bro relative to your wank this is nothing lmfao
That said SSG will definitely be worth their salt, Vegapunk has been hyped forever

Bro relative to your wank this is nothing lmfao
That said SSG will definitely be worth their salt, Vegapunk has been hyped forever
I mean if they have like 100s of Robots each as strong as a commander, yeah maybe that's worth something.

I think there is a deeper meaning behind Marine Hunting tho, I wanna see Mihawk's back story but Mihawk seems like a bigger threat pre Warlord years than Shanks was pre Yonko years.

Considering his fresh after frozen bounty is 3.6 Billion, he was probably worth more than 2 billion even before becoming warlord.

@ShishioIsBack It's not comparing a 1v1 with SSG anyway.
The navy want the warlords to meet their end, they're measuring the effectiveness of SSG on the pirate world vs the risk/benefit ratio of having the warlords. To an organization this big having Mihawk roaming solo isn't a huge risk considering he's known to be idle, not the sort to look for trouble. So having SSG act out and do their job outweighs having Mihawk and the rest of the warlords run loose for a while if they escape. However circumstances have changed now that the Mihawk-Croco alliance have been established, and Croco's prediction of the government taking notice was on point.
Thus they were given they yonko title along with "Shanks rival", Mihawk was given a higher bounty as they recognize his strength.

@ShishioIsBack It's not comparing a 1v1 with SSG anyway.
The navy want the warlords to meet their end, they're measuring the effectiveness of SSG on the pirate world vs the risk/benefit ratio of having the warlords. To an organization this big having Mihawk roaming solo isn't a huge risk considering he's known to be idle, not the sort to look for trouble. So having SSG act out and do their job outweighs having Mihawk and the rest of the warlords run loose for a while if they escape. However circumstances have changed now that the Mihawk-Croco alliance have been established, and Croco's prediction of the government taking notice was on point.
Thus they were given they yonko title along with "Shanks rival", Mihawk was given a higher bounty as they recognize his strength.
Obviously plus everyone knows Mihawk hardly does his job..he comes to Marine Ford to scratch his ass and just piss around.

If they have 100 commander level robots going guns blazing..it is definitely better deal than mihawk even if mihawk is worth more than 100 commanders