Speculations Mihawk has also CoC here is some panel that kinda proves it

no , i am just calling u out for being a hypocrite if u cant even get that then u gotta be dumb asf , it isnt even abt reading comprehension lol
i just dont have the patience to understand ur broken english word by word filled with corny stuff .
u clearly have no clue how to accurately use the term hypocrite. But then again who cares, ur the cry baby that brought Law up in “this” thread. Ur insecure, get over it

Nah it’s definitely about read comprehension. How else could u say something an idiotic, as mihawk CoC> shanks otherwise??

maybe just wait for the story to show us what mihawk can do instead of jumping on the person who has that opinion ?
So in essence you can’t actually support ur claim, not even marginally in anyway shape or form.

An u want me to step aside, an let u foolishly place his CoC above a character with mountains of hype/feats/portrayal separates the 2??

Ur opinion literally just blind wank, based on mental gymnastics. Read comprehension or just downright bias surely the blame here!!!
:seriously:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
How the fuck is this loser talking about reading comprehension when he doesn't understand what strongest swordsman means for 20 plus years lmfao
So in essence you can’t actually support ur claim, not even marginally in anyway shape or form.

An u want me to step aside, an let u foolishly place his CoC above a character with mountains of hype/feats/portrayal separates the 2??

Ur opinion literally just blind wank, based on mental gymnastics. Read comprehension or just downright bias surely the blame here!!!

i have actually mentioned my claim in another thread , kindly read that and bump me with the points u disagree in
tho i barely give a shit

Bruh your fav doesn’t even have CoC. Don’t you dare calling mihawks coc > shanks coc idiotic.

Your fav is neg diffed by Lackbeard.
Shank dnt have CoC?
If ur talkin about Law, then that’s even funnier. Barring G5/Kaido Finisher on Wano. Law awakening > every ACoC attack on Wano lmao

Kaido ACoC<Law awakening
Meme ACoC Law awakening
Luffy ACoC +ACoA<Law awakening
Zoro entire Arsenal <Law awakening
Yamato <<<Law awakening

But sure u keep praying For Law too get neg. I’ll be checking for u once it doesn’t lol
How the fuck is this loser talking about reading comprehension when he doesn't understand what strongest swordsman means for 20 plus years lmfao
ZKK?
Kaido has no advance haki
Asura> anything Law has
Rooftop Law<Rooftop Zoro

Homie I honestly don’t think a single nah legion members even takes u seriously. Ur a known moron lmao

HA001

Asura shits on laws whole life. And koh asura is beyond what law can dream of.
Predictions are Predictions everyone gets them wrong

But it takes a special kind of tard to be wrong about something that's been WRITTEN for 20 years plus.
Shank dnt have CoC?
If ur talkin about Law, then that’s even funnier. Barring G5/Kaido Finisher on Wano. Law awakening > every ACoC attack on Wano lmao

Kaido ACoC<Law awakening
Meme ACoC Law awakening
Luffy ACoC +ACoA<Law awakening
Zoro entire Arsenal <Law awakening
Yamato <<<Law awakening

But sure u keep praying For Law too get neg. I’ll be checking for u once it doesn’t lol

ZKK?
Kaido has no advance haki
Asura> anything Law has
Rooftop Law<Rooftop Zoro

Homie I honestly don’t think a single nah legion members even takes u seriously. Ur a known moron lmao

i have actually mentioned my claim in another thread , kindly read that and bump me with the points u disagree in
tho i barely give a shit
You have poor reading comprehension skills, I’m not wasting my time to go look up nonsense.

There’s no canon portrayal or information period!!!! that even slightly suggests midhawk CoC= to shanks let alone actually superior.

You have poor reading comprehension skills, I’m not wasting my time to go look up nonsense.

There’s no canon portrayal or information period!!!! that even slightly suggests midhawk CoC= to shanks let alone actually superior.
keep barking and repeating the same shit lmao
this is actually hilarious

Asura shits on laws whole life.
can’t even win a poll against SW in most forums. Nobody brothers comparing it to PW, that’s laughable to say the least lol.

And koh asura is beyond what law can dream of.
back to those hypotheticals feats I see lol. Legion said they be finished with make believe post Wano… but reality’s just more of the same, he failed to keep up on PH, failed again on DR, falls short agin pre/post rooftop. The pattern seems pretty clear
Predictions are Predictions everyone gets them wrong
I guess for legoin just saying something nonsensical. enough to move prediction into fact territory. Remember ur moron behavior again the unconfirmed ZKK?

But it takes a special kind of tard to be wrong about something that's been WRITTEN for 20 years plus.
Wrong??? It’s been 20 years, an oda yet to provide u any canon information that suggest Mihawk >shank. To legion morons Haki transcends all. Shank is the king of Haki, hence superior to hawkboy. No if an or buts about it, it’s ur own logic after all
Post automatically merged:

keep barking and repeating the same shit lmao
this is actually hilarious
It’s equally hilarious to non legion members, how you’ve continued running ur mouth in the thread. Yet still havent posted 1 thing that legitimately even puts mihawk CoC close to shanks…..
:kayneshrug:

HA001

Tf you talking about canon information.

Nothing hypothetical about it zoro pre power up with a broken body could scar hybrid kaido and now his ap is leagues above whilst law can't even hurt kaido properly.

Mihawk is the STRONGEST swordsman in the world and shanks is a swordsman doesn't get more canon than that. Haki is not an outlier

Zoro will be stronger than mihawm because of his haki just like mihawk is stronger than Shanks because of his haki.

Haki is the reason zoro will be wss

can’t even win a poll against SW in most forums. Nobody brothers comparing it to PW, that’s laughable to say the least lol.

back to those hypotheticals feats I see lol. Legion said they be finished with make believe post Wano… but reality’s just more of the same, he failed to keep up on PH, failed again on DR, falls short agin pre/post rooftop. The pattern seems pretty clear

I guess for legoin just saying something nonsensical. enough to move prediction into fact territory. Remember ur moron behavior again the unconfirmed ZKK?

Wrong??? It’s been 20 years, an oda yet to provide u any canon information that suggest Mihawk >shank. To legion morons Haki transcends all. Shank is the king of Haki, hence superior to hawkboy. No if an or buts about it, it’s ur own logic after all

Post automatically merged:

It’s equally hilarious to non legion members, how you’ve continued running ur mouth in the thread. Yet still havent posted 1 thing that legitimately even puts mihawk CoC close to shanks…..

maybe just wait for the story to show us what mihawk can do instead of jumping on the person who has that opinion ?
LOL @Surgeon of death went ape shit because of a Mihawk's cope thread that got nothing to do with Shanks. It's actually hilarious. You'd think that after that big W in 1079, Shanks bros would act more civil than this. But no, this retard @Surgeon of death went ape shit because someone mentioned Mihawk's COC. It's almost as if the agenda about some Hakiman got absolutely destroyed in this chapter so he's mad that he got nothing to cling on rather than "Titles are frauds", "2 Armed Shanks".

LOL @Surgeon of death went ape shit because of a Mihawk's cope thread that got nothing to do with Shanks. It's actually hilarious. You'd think that after that big W in 1079, Shanks bros would act more civil than this. But no, this retard @Surgeon of death went ape shit because someone mentioned Mihawk's COC. It's almost as if the agenda about some Hakiman got absolutely destroyed in this chapter so he's mad that he got nothing to cling on rather than "Titles are frauds", "2 Armed Shanks".
hyping up mihawk always brings cope within the fandom , especially shanks > mihawk pushers
1. u got the bounty reveal
2. u got the mihawk > shanks in swordsmanship statement
3. shanks using kamusari destroyed all the hakiman copium

now mihawk having a coc reveal will break them more
and u will get more and more points the further u get in the story

LOL @Surgeon of death went ape shit because of a Mihawk's cope thread that got nothing to do with Shanks. It's actually hilarious.
is almost as hilarious, as the multitude of cope threads by mihawk stans. Pretending his CoC actually superior to shank lmao.
You'd think that after that big W in 1079, Shanks bros would act more civil than this. But no, this retard @Surgeon of death went ape shit because someone mentioned Mihawk's COC. It's almost as if the agenda about some Hakiman got absolutely destroyed in this chapter so he's mad that he got nothing to cling on rather than "Titles are frauds", "2 Armed Shanks".
We are happy about the W buttboi. It’s annoying ass legion members like ur self, that have to leech on to Shank ever achievement.

that makes shanks supporters trash u clown so bad. Funny enough ur talking about hakiman agendas. While being a part of a group that supports Haki Transcendin All. Up until it’s time for midhawk to be compared to Shank. Then we’re back to swimming in legion endless sea of mental gymnastics. Disingenuous trolls literally with the same breath will argue a character with less hype/portrayal in CoC/CoO actually the superior fighter
:laughmoji:

Why make this thread Mihawk fan? 99,99% he has it, there's no need for this.

Mihawk will have everything Zoro has and more, Zoro will surpass him during the fight.

Someone feelin insecure lmao
Law>Zoro the general norm Homie.
Rightly so Law literally outshine Zoro in every arc there in together PH/DR/Wano it’s always the same Law> whatever the hell Zoro contributed in the arc.

mihawk can’t convince more then 30% of the internet he’s even equal to shank, forget superior lmao!!! That’s with the WSS title that tells u how huge the difference in hype/feats/ an portrayal are between the 2!!!!!
Eclipses? Lol? Zoro destroyed literally any feat, Lol. Pica is the same vergo, which is covered with khaki and a very serious fruit. He didn't even scratch Zoro. While Doflomingo playfully literally destroyed Lo. Then the Roof. Lol can't figure out how Zoro moves after hakai (in his opinion, it's impossible). Zoro stops the attack aimed at destroying all five supernovae. Lol opens his mouth in surprise because the half-dead Zoro puts a scar on kaido and repels his one-on-one attacks. Lol then wakes up, but Zoro gets acoc +ryoo. Hacks>>everything else. We haven't even seen Ashura akok. Zoro bypasses Lol in literally every aspect except intelligence. What can I say if Lol + Mid were able to drop Bm from the island only by accidentally hooking bombs. Hakim Zoro>Lol. It's true.

Last edited: