Character Discussion Mihawk is a Clown

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yea at this point y’all sick, we gonna start a gofundme to get y’all some therapy. Mihawk can’t hurt y’all
Mihawk doesn't live on Empty Bluffs island.

...He lives in your heads rent free lmfao.

Buggy has greater ambition than Whitebeard too - PK level Buggy confirmed 🥹

Kuma and King stated WSS is an impressive dream/kingly ambition. Mihawk completed it - he's done bro he's completed life. There is no swordsman above him, he has reached the current pinnacle of strength for swordsmen. What more do you want from him 😂 The reason he has no more ambition is because he achieved it lool.
This must be a record of anti x character posts in a break week.
Let them do it.
This is all pre cope.
They know oda putting him in cg is the worst thing for them because It means Mihawk is closer to conflict there for feats.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Let them do it.
This is all pre cope.
They know oda putting him in cg is the worst thing for them because It means Mihawk is closer to conflict there for feats.
My man's growing up.:josad:
Post automatically merged:

Since when a capitan wants to lick a suborrinate s boots?
Ever since Kuzan joined the BB pirates.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Strongest characters will have the most haters. He made cg a yonko crew with just buggy and croco so he must be way beyond yonko level.
Honestly. With tha info we have now, if someone wanted to. They could legit argue that Mihawk is a Kaidou tier fighter…relatively

I mean other than Crocodile who we can pretty concretely say isn’t a top tier. Buggy by default is weaker than Crocodile and Canalia and Mohji and blatantly jus ahh and Alvida who is buns. There’s no way anyone can justify Cross Guild being any variation of an Emperor crew. Unless Mihawk himself is so fuxkin strong that he solely puts them their

Honestly. With tha info we have now, if someone wanted to. They could legit argue that Mihawk is a Kaidou tier fighter…relatively

I mean other than Crocodile who we can pretty concretely say isn’t a top tier. Buggy by default is weaker than Crocodile and Canalia and Mohji and blatantly jus ahh and Alvida who is buns. There’s no way anyone can justify Cross Guild being any variation of an Emperor crew. Unless Mihawk himself is so fuxkin strong that he solely puts them their
Except they're the weakest Yonko crew
It's because of Croco & Mihawk, not Mihawk himself , and Buggy being Shanks equal!

CG is Yonko crew because OP world believes Buggy is equal to Shanks and is above Mihawk and Croco!
Nothing to do with them seeing Mihawk as yonko level

Except they're the weakest Yonko crew
It's because of Croco & Mihawk, not Mihawk himself , and Buggy being Shanks equal!

CG is Yonko crew because OP world believes Buggy is equal to Shanks and is above Mihawk and Croco!
Nothing to do with them seeing Mihawk as yonko level
Marines view them as a threat because they have massive military resources solely dedicated for hunting marines

The marines never hype Mihawk, only his “skill” lmao

The level of difference between a young WB level character (Weevil) is marines send an admiral after him while they only send some unhyped vice admiral after Mihawk

Marines view them as a threat because they have massive military resources solely dedicated for hunting marines

The marines never hype Mihawk, only his “skill” lmao

The level of difference between a young WB level character (Weevil) is marines send an admiral after him while they only send some unhyped vice admiral after Mihawk
No they think Mihawk is the only reason lol

That Marines view him above Shanks in power

No they think Mihawk is the only reason lol

That Marines view him above Shanks in power
I know, bc their minds have checked out

Really if making Mihawk and Crocodile submit to him be the biggest reason they would have mentioned that before his “formidable pedigree”

If you are a football player let’s say your greatest attribute is your agility speed , to dart and weave, but you also have great ability for assists (but second to agility) if I were to describe you in a formal setting I would say

“Considering his extraordinary agility, and the fact that he has made 23 assists last season…”

I mention your greatest attribute first. That’s how a normal conversation works

“Formidable pedigree” > making two YC submit to him

That’s just basic comprehension which Mihawk fans lack because literally their minds have checked out