Character Discussion Mihawk is the GOAT

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
You're not ready for him bozo
??

I think he's stronger than Shanks lol

i'm not some vista obsessed troglodyte

I just think, that no matter how good his feats end up being that Oda's handled him incredibly poorly so far and that it won't change

Ngl Hawk is ruined by some of the angry pesky Zoro fans buckering around like @GUI is doing currently :milaugh:
Got one of the cleanest designs around, and he’s far cooler than the rat that’s for sure

Oda handled his character terribly so far hope we get an improvement

I really doubt it.

The moment he gave Crydo 10 panels of backstory after four fucking years it was over for every character not named Shanks/Teach.
Oda doesn’t give a fuck about Crydo, he simply doesn’t like him
Kaido is the perfect character to set up as a stepping stone for Luffy, Oda hyped his strength as much as possible but throughout 150 chapters we still know jack shit about him, not because Oda is too lazy, but because he wrote him specifically that way, a strong cave man devoid of any form of characterization.

Mihawk from a single chapter in East Blue has more characterization than Crydo

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I hope Oda doesn't just have him remain idle until it's time for Zoro to take him out. Would be such a waste. Oda's a coward, wasting panels on characters nobody wants to see or cares about instead of letting us see top tiers put on a show, we're in chapter 1 million now, we've seen Kaidou and Big Mom go all out, you are allowed to show characters fight before they meet Strawhats Oda, can any of his yes man editors tell him this?

I despise Oda's obsession with hiding a top tier showcase, it's like he has no faith in his own ability to make an exciting battle without the shock factor of new reveals mid battle. There is also hype in getting to know how a character fights, only to see how the main characters tackle those moves. Pussyfooting around top tiers fighting until it's time to face the strawhats is beyond wack.

Kizaru basically fucks off for like 10 years and then finally got some good characterizations (for OP standards) in the latest chapters, so I wouldn't be surprised if Mihawk got some good moments for himself when Oda finally focuses on him (which he will). But now his character is kinda meh