Chapter Discussion Mihawk sweating = fraud but BB, Kaido, WB doing the same isn’t?

Feats really mean fuck all against portrayal, rival to Shanks, "Power" in Cross Guild a Yonko org and 3.6 Bil for Strength alone.

Every OP source from manga to Databook to Title to VC says Mihawk > Shanks. Not one says other way.
Most of the fandom believes Shanks is above Mihawk.I also think Shanks wins extreme-diff against him

And feats matters the most.If the likes of Dragon or most of the Gorosei will end up doing nothing,they are not worth shit.Ben is the same in this fandom.At least Mihawk is getting the benefit of doubt for being a top-tier.

Thats the reason the fandom shits on BM besides the fact that shes equal to Kaido.She has the portrayal but her feats are 2 tiers below Kaido

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Most of the fandom believes Shanks is above Mihawk.I also think Shanks wins extreme-diff against him

And feats matters the most.If the likes of Dragon or most of the Gorosei will end up doing nothing,they are not worth shit.Ben is the same in this fandom.At least Mihawk is getting the benefit of doubt for being a top-tier.

Thats the reason the fandom shits on BM besides the fact that shes equal to Kaido.She has the portrayal but her feats are 2 tiers below Kaido
Difference is because BM went all out and showed everything she has.

Mihawk, Dragon - these guys havent.
And Dragon > Sabo minimum, he'll also have CoC, Dragon Claw fighting style meaning IDCoA for sure. Probably a Wind Logia on top.

True

True

True

Posthawk just lacks in feats.I mean,the meme will never die,its that simple but that guy needs drastically good feats.

Albeit,Dragon looks even worse as Mihawk.Clashing with Vista>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Holding LT Smokers hand:suresure:
Lmaoo Dragons best feat is asking Smoker out to be his valentine and dude legit ran away from Blackbeard..
Post automatically merged:

Yet same fans put Benn featless Beckman above admirals

I wasn‘t part of the group that trashtalked BB. So I don’t know what you are on about.

Plus Mihawk isn’t sweating because they are going to face yonkos. He is sweating out of anger, you can even see the symbol of anger in his speech bubble.
And BB was sweating against Rayleigh/S-Haw because of surprise/shock not fear yet y'all been using it as some sort of powerscaling stick.

Sweat Piece coming to bite you back in the ass.

Kaido sweated when BM announced that she would arrive in wano.

BB sweated when Aokiji wad about to beat their asses and when old Ray appeared.

WB didn’t want to fight kaido, because of the possible losses.

B But when Mihawk questions the Idea of fighting all yonkos for buggys dream he becomes the biggest fraud in history.

You Yankers are cringe af. Mihawk didn’t even show any emotions back then when he asked about them confronting the yonko.

Yet people smh say that he is a pussy and a coward.

You guys are the biggest Losers in history. Its pathetic.
omg you are desperate how many threads you open to say the same thing? and you sound more stupid every time

i will repeat what i said in the other thread: yonkou fans believe they are all similar strentgh and ZKKtards believe zolo and mifraud are stronger than the universe.
no yonkou fan acts like their favorite can mid another yonkou this is something only ZKKtards do and this is why he is a fraud. now his fans have to resort to lower their standard and say but kaido sweated too

i will repeat what i said in the other thread: yonkou fans believe they are all similar strentgh and ZKKtards believe zolo and mifraud are stronger than the universe.
no yonkou fan acts like their favorite can mid another yonkou this is something only ZKKtards do and this is why he is a fraud. now his fans have to resort to lower their standard and say but kaido sweated too
Yanker downplay Mihawk to push their agenda. Zoro fans aren’t pushing mihawk to unreachable realms. Except maybe Lik. But thats an exception. And exactly Kaido and BB sweated too. You can’t downplay only mihawk with this argument. You gotta do it with the yonkos too. Otherwise you just look stupid.

It’s just the typical double standards of those with “agendas.”

Honestly, anyone who engages in that shouldn’t complain when the same is done to their favourite characters.
The best thing to do is just be consistent from the start.