Versus Battle Mihawk vs Byakuya (Bleach)

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Which arc is this? Because Post Reio training Byakuya's a monster, his shikai >= his bankai from earlier in the arc.

Hueco Mundo / Soul Society Byakuya didn't impress me much tbh. I feel like the overwhelming slashes One Piece Swordsman use will be able to beat through senbonzakura given the fact it's a collection of smaller blades attacking at the same time, like Luffy shoving aside Doffy's awakening. Likewise I think Mihawk's CoA should be tough enough to tank pretty much all but Hueco Mundo Byakuya's greatest hits pretty easily.

So imo;

Pre-Time Skip Byakuya vs Mihawk goes to Mihawk maybe mid diff.
Post Time Skip Byakuya vs Mihawk goes to Mihawk high diff
(there's an implied growth for every captain class character)
Post Reio Byakuya vs Mihawk goes to Byakuya mid diff. He took out numerous Sternritter at the same time, including one that got the better of Shunsui and took his eye. The same Shunsui who went toe to toe with the Primera Espada in Shikai, was one of several victims for Byakuya's bankai.

S

Shuyaku

A quick glance at that stat sheet, it's got his AP and durability at continental–both being possible multi-continental–with his speed at FTL. Don't really see how Mihawk can stand a chance here.
I wouldn't make this matchup if it was a stomp in either direction; Here for instance you got mixed opinions :
https://www.narutoforums.org/threads/byakuya-kushiki-vs-mihawk-dracule.1086199/page-2

VSB inflates feats by a lot, i just linked it for quick reference. OBD only has him at city level, in which case Mihawk would do the stomping. Not really accurate.

@TheAncientCenturion @BangMi EOS version

D

Dragomir

I wouldn't make this matchup if it was a stomp in either direction; Here for instance you got mixed opinions :
https://www.narutoforums.org/threads/byakuya-kushiki-vs-mihawk-dracule.1086199/page-2

VSB inflates feats by a lot, i just linked it for quick reference. OBD only has him at city level, in which case Mihawk would do the stomping. Not really accurate.

@TheAncientCenturion @BangMi EOS version
Well damn, that's kinda annoying when the sites aren't consistent with the scaling.

Anyways Biyakuya seems to have continent level stats and I don't think peak of One Piece power (Mihawk) still ranges at Crocodile.

Maybe Whitebeard but Whitebeard is missing virtually everything else that Mihawk has. But anyways Byakuya has overall superior stats, I think he mid diffs
@Shuyaku

S

Shuyaku

Anyways Biyakuya seems to have continent level stats and I don't think peak of One Piece power (Mihawk) still ranges at Crocodile.

Maybe Whitebeard but Whitebeard is missing virtually everything else that Mihawk has. But anyways Byakuya has overall superior stats, I think he mid diffs
@Shuyaku
Idk man, right now i'm searching for continent level feats for him and can't find any. I'm seeing threads where some argue Mihawk outright stomps.

I'm just curious really, let's let the Bleach experts argue (as long as they're not biased)

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I think it's more about attack potency than anything else when you get to "continental" levels. IDK exactly that, I know reiatsu should be making someone like Gerard Valkyrie almost if not mountain level in durability. And Byakuya was cutting him apart with his higher end moves.

Edit: Probably well above mountain in second thought lol. But it's a little hard to scale most of them.

S

Shuyaku

I think it's more about attack potency than anything else when you get to "continental" levels. IDK exactly that, I know reiatsu should be making someone like Gerard Valkyrie almost if not mountain level in durability. And Byakuya was cutting him apart with his higher end moves.

Edit: Probably well above mountain in second thought lol. But it's a little hard to scale most of them.
Well shit like lethality, Speed, reflexes would go to Mihawk unless we take that FTL shit to face value

@TheAncientCenturion @Shuyaku

No bleach character not even Ywach actually showed FTL feat.

If we wanna massively high ball feats then we can take Zoros TB feats and run with it putting Mihawk at FTL too

Many people think One Piece characters are FTL lmao
I struggle seeing Mihawk lose to Bleach charas that aren't top tiers with ridiculous hax, at least not without a fight, Mihawk's raw physicals are elite level in Bleach or very close from what i've seen.

This "Bleach is a stronger verse" thing is a tired argument. Yeah, they have top/god tiers that would solo OP, but rest are a fair game.

I struggle seeing Mihawk lose to Bleach charas that aren't top tiers with ridiculous hax, at least not without a fight, Mihawk's raw physicals are elite level in Bleach or very close from what i've seen.

This "Bleach is a stronger verse" thing is a tired argument. Yeah, they have top/god tiers that would solo OP, but rest are a fair game.
Idk ***** be telling me Kenpachi is stronger than Mihawk when his Bankai seems dog shit compared to Mihawks casual Iceberg slash.

Even Yamamotos shikai seemed like a joke in comparison to what Mihawk has shown.

I am pretty sure Mihawk body bags Kenpachi even with Bankai

What do you think @TheAncientCenturion

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I am pretty sure Mihawk body bags Kenpachi even with Bankai

What do you think @TheAncientCenturion
Kenpachi's raw power was so great, when Gremmy the Sternritter tried to imitate it (his entire power was making whatever he imagined real), Gremmy's body gave out because Kenpachi's raw power was beyond imagination.

So def not lmfao