Versus Battle Mihawk vs Byakuya (Bleach)

Is he that strong ? I heard he got left behind by Kenpachi.

I haven't seen AP feats that surpass mihawk's
I consider him high tier in his verse. We have the god tiers (ichigo ywatch etc) top tiers (Zaraki, the old man grand captain, aizen etc) then now the high tiers which comprises most of the other captains. Still even the regular captains would be god among men in one piece.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Didn't he slice a country level meteor while semi casual ? In Bankai he's way above that. I don't see Mihawk > Kenpachi, but i know for a fact Kenpachi shits on Bytakuya anyway so whatever.
He used Shikai to bust the meteor yeah, one slash. I'd say it was very casual considering Kenpachi still had his eye patch on which inhibits the power he can put out. It's basically fighting with a very decent chunk of Kenpachi's power contained. And yeah, Kenpachi after killing Unohana >> Byakuya. And the gap only increases.

Didn't he slice a country level meteor while semi casual ? In Bankai he's way above that. I don't see Mihawk > Kenpachi, but i know for a fact Kenpachi shits on Bytakuya anyway so whatever.
Country level?
Was Kenpachi meteor even bigger than Meteor Mihawk casually turned into cubes?

Show me the panel of the meteor.
Post automatically merged:

He used Shikai to bust the meteor yeah, one slash. I'd say it was very casual considering Kenpachi still had his eye patch on which inhibits the power he can put out. It's basically fighting with a very decent chunk of Kenpachi's power contained. And yeah, Kenpachi after killing Unohana >> Byakuya. And the gap only increases.
Can you post the panel?
Is it bigger than Meteor Mihawk obliterated casually in Stampede?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Idk what all that means. Give me some quantifiable feat, did he cut a country in half? Destroy a meteor etc?
It means a character whose entire power is doing whatever he thinks, couldn't handle the amount of power Kenpachi puts out. He was a reality warper defeated by raw power.

He wiped out a meteor in 1 blow while at least 25% of his power was restricted, that was said to be able to destroy Soul Society — which is calced to between large island and small country level.

It means a character whose entire power is doing whatever he thinks, couldn't handle the amount of power Kenpachi puts out. He was a reality warper defeated by raw power.

He wiped out a meteor in 1 blow while at least 25% of his power was restricted, that was said to be able to destroy Soul Society — which is calced to between large island and small country level.
So basically equivalent if not inferior to feat Mihawk casually pulled off in Stampede.

Zoros meteor slicing feat was large Island level. Mihawk turned it into cubes.

His MF feat is also Island level and it was casual AF. Probably around 5% of Mihawks strength

yamaoto's shikai is able to destroy an area much greater than karakura town (which is a small city) with a single attack called Ennetsu Jigoku

how is that a joke?
Because that Iceberg Mihawk cut is millions if times above city level attack

That whole circled area is country sized i believe
Damn so how big would be that meteor?
Like size of MF? Thats a crazy feat

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
So basically equivalent if not inferior to feat Mihawk casually pulled off in Stampede.
Nah, it's way beyond Mihawk's feat lmao. This is a meteor that would've obliterated something the size of Wano or Alabasta no problem — I'm actually pretty confident Soul Society > them in size tbh. And Kenpachi did this while holding himself back and in 1 shot.

Add in his full shikai power — no eyepatch — and he's an absolute monster. Then Bankai is a 5 to 10 times power increase... Yeah, Mihawk doesn't win that.

Nah, it's way beyond Mihawk's feat lmao. This is a meteor that would've obliterated something the size of Wano or Alabasta no problem — I'm actually pretty confident Soul Society > them in size tbh. And Kenpachi did this while holding himself back and in 1 shot.

Add in his full shikai power — no eyepatch — and he's an absolute monster. Then Bankai is a 5 to 10 times power increase... Yeah, Mihawk doesn't win that.
That Mihawk meteor would also obliterate an entire country.

Do you know how Meteors work? A Pica sized Moteor would wipe out entire Dreasrosa and then some.

One Zoro cut was around that range.

That feat is calculated at large Island level

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
That Mihawk meteor would also obliterate an entire country.

Do you know how Meteors work? A Pica sized Moteor would wipe out entire Dreasrosa and then some.

One Zoro cut was around that range.

That feat is calculated at large Island level
This meteor was a third/fourth the size of the large island / small country though. A much smaller meteor would've accomplished the same feat, but this was overkill.

slicing an iceberg is harder than vaporizing an entire city?

i dont see how yamamoto couldnt melt the entire iceberg with his shikai
How couldn't?
Depends, it took a named attack from Akainus Magma to vaporize like 1/1000th of that Iceberg.
Its Aokijis Ice lmao, was too hard for border line super humans to break and was able to clash with Zoros sword.

This meteor was a third/fourth the size of the large island / small country though. A much smaller meteor would've accomplished the same feat, but this was overkill.
Yeah that meteor seems humongous.
Maybe Mihawk can pull off that feat, idk but so far Kenpachi is looking superior