Mihawk vs Yoru

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the power lies in the sword lol. Mihawk dies
Wtf does that even mean?
All of Mihawks slashes were result of his muscle strength. Yoru in Tashigis hands won't even cut a house

Yoru in Vergos hand won't even break still with his shit tier physicals
Post automatically merged:

What if Big Mom turns Mihawk's Yoru into a homie, (which she can obviously do because we've seen here turn practically anything into a homie) and then she makes Swordless Mihawk fight his own sword. Who would win, Mihawk or his sword?
So with this thread you have basically proved a point that Mihawk would make Napoleon his personal slave like Nami made Zeus hers and have Napoleon kill Big Mom for him

C

critical mindset

Zoro uses same haki as Kinnemon, exuding it like a barrier, while Vergo (like Luffy) uses haki only to harden their weapon or body part to make it tougher. Vergo doesn’t need to waste haki for attacks like that, whereas Zoro without haki produces shit attack power

Vergo does more damage with his blowgun than Zoro without haki

Zoro uses same haki as Kinnemon, exuding it like a barrier, while Vergo (like Luffy) uses haki only to harden their weapon or body part to make it tougher. Vergo doesn’t need to waste haki for attacks like that, whereas Zoro without haki produces shit attack power

Vergo does more damage with his blowgun than Zoro without haki
Bro stop this garbage, Zoro was not using Haki in Punk Hazard, Tashigi specifically commented on it.

Zoros raw physicals are so high that only uses Ryou when he absolutely needs to which is cutting 2 km tall mountain.

Why do you seriously embarrass yourself so much?

Zoro without Haki pre TS when he didn't even know how to use Haki was able to punch a hole in a Tsunami lmaoo

And Zoro without Haki was able to basically kill Oars and push him like a meter back.

Meanwhile Haki Vergo fails to destroy steel.
If anything Zoro doesn't need to use Haki for basic shit unlike Vergo

2km yeah we know he did :feelsokeman:
Anybody with a working brain knows that lol

But what to expect from a pseudo scientist on crack

I think so to, he can't beat his sword with his fists alone
How would Mihawk turn Yoru into homie when should couldn't turn Kaidos club into homie and Mihawk is like a 1000 times stronger and faster?

Won't Meme die in seconds?

C

critical mindset

I see buildings that are a smaller than 5m (smaller than Chinjao) clearly sticking up on Pica’s torso such that the length of the buildings are visible from the angle I’m seeing it from. If he was 2km long the buildings would not be visible and I wouldn’t be able to make out any length of the buildings to begin with. It looks like you could stack those buildings to make out a length of between 300-400m

I see buildings that are a smaller than 5m (smaller than Chinjao) clearly sticking up on Pica’s torso such that the length of the buildings are visible from the angle I’m seeing it from. If he was 2km long the buildings would not be visible and I wouldn’t be able to make out any length of the buildings to begin with. It looks like you could stack those buildings to make out a length of between 300-400m
Those buildings were not actually smaller than Chinjao, we saw a two story building that was slightly bigger than Chinjao, and by that logic 3 story building would be around 9 to 10 meters no?

C

critical mindset

Those buildings were not actually smaller than Chinjao, we saw a two story building that was slightly bigger than Chinjao, and by that logic 3 story building would be around 9 to 10 meters no?
If Chinjao is 5m (and that’s around 2 storey like you say, how does a 3 storey building become 9-10m?? :)

How would Mihawk turn Yoru into homie when should couldn't turn Kaidos club into homie and Mihawk is like a 1000 times stronger and faster?

Won't Meme die in seconds?
She doesn't want to turn Kaido's weapon into a homie because he respects Kaido, why would she respect Mihawk :suresure:

She doesn't want to turn Kaido's weapon into a homie because he respects Kaido, why would she respect Mihawk :suresure:
What kinda dumb logic is that?
She hated Kaido and wanted to kill him, they were having a battle for days where both are trying to win.

Considering Whitebeard shown more respect to Mihawk calling his battle a historical legend, its fair to say if there is one man who gets more respect of the world, its Mihawk.

But Mihawk making Napolean his personal slave is a more realistic scenario, because has happened on panel with Nami and Zeus. Big Meme wasn't even able to make brooks sword her homie, brook cut through her homie instead.

See how easily to destroy anti Mihawk arguments are?

C

critical mindset

Chinjao was slightly smaller than a 2 story building and he is 5 meters so I'd say the 2 story buildings is 6 meters, 3 story should be around 9 to 10 meters no?
Sure if it’s 6m. But that doesn’t make a difference if it’s 5 or 6m, even 9m. You wouldn’t be able to see the length of those buildings if he was 2km. From the perspective we see the buildings rather well, but they‘d be very tiny dots if he was 2km

furTher illustration, here we see the plateau, the length of Sai’s cut and buildings that look very big by comparison. Pics is of comparable size to the plateau

Pica is also half the size of Old King’s hill but here the perspective doesn’t render the impression at all that the king’s hill is towering above the city (even though we se it from a bottoms up perspective)

Nothing really indicates Pica is 2km. Even looking at the coliseum, how can Hahrudin take up two plateau’s of the spectator arena?

Status
Not open for further replies.