Speculations Mihawk vs Zoro? Never gonna happen

S

stealthblack

Mihawk became the rayleigh of zoro in time skip. Next you gonna tell me rayleigh will fight luffy eos.

So what if mihawk is wss, that title can be won by someone else before zoro. And rayleigh is like vice pirate pirate king and with roger gone, basically replaced him.

Like luffy doesnt even need to challenge yonkous, just beat up rayleigh until he tells him where one piece and laugh tale is.

Mihawk became the rayleigh of zoro in time skip. Next you gonna tell me rayleigh will fight luffy eos.

So what if mihawk is wss, that title can be won by someone else before zoro. And rayleigh is like vice pirate pirate king and with roger gone, basically replaced him.

Like luffy doesnt even need to challenge yonkous, just beat up rayleigh until he tells him where one piece and laugh tale is.
:cr7:

Mihawk is such a Chad that he trained his own enemy due to the boredom, so he can get some challenge and fun.

Removing Mihawk from the fight would be very horrible writing. Mihawk has been hyped from the very early chapters, if someone else beats him before Zoro, then it will break the entire Zoro's story and this will be one of the biggest disappointing moment in the history of Manga.

But all this said, I won't be very surprised if ODA goes this way, seeing how he has been handling things recently.

Mihawk became the rayleigh of zoro in time skip. Next you gonna tell me rayleigh will fight luffy eos.E daí se mihawk é wss, esse título pode ser conquistado por outra pessoa antes de zoro.
Mihawk's story is precisely that of being so strong that he has no worthy opponents and that's what quantifies Zoro's achievement in defeating him.

Zoro not fighting Mihawk at the end is like Sanji not finding all blue, completely stupid to think about

Its not so uncommon in manga literature for students to beat the sensei to become the official successor and kill the master in the process. Take Rurouni Kenshin for example. Kenshin nearly had to kill his master while trying to learn the ultimate technique of Amakakeru Ryu no Hirameki. Oda might follow that route for Zoro's final battle.

Its not so uncommon in manga literature for students to beat the sensei to become the official successor and kill the master in the process. Take Rurouni Kenshin for example. Kenshin nearly had to kill his master while trying to learn the ultimate technique of Amakakeru Ryu no Hirameki. Oda might follow that route for Zoro's final battle.
Kenshin was using Sakabatou, Zoro needs to cut down Mihawk if they fight. Big difference.

Also, Hiko fight wasn't even entertaining and it wasn't even Kenshin's top 2 fight. Top 2 most difficult fights were Shishio and Enishi. Not Hiko. So, even if he fights Mihawk, he shouldn't even be in top 2 most difficult fights, and Lolo shouldn't even use his full power, which means Mihawk won't be the biggest opponent of Lolo.