Future Events Mihawk will Join Shanks as ally

@Paperchampion23 biggest L is being associated with Lnule.
1. I never bet on this shit like my life depended on it. I've said it was possible.

2. You want to tag me in nonsense that has nothing to do with my theories, be my guess lol. This tells me nothing about who the rest of the crew fights when Zoro fights Mihawk. It could still be Shanks. It could be Im. It could be magically a revived Rocks.

You guys still don't get that Zoro isn't fighting Mihawk in isolation. The story isn't a magical box that revolves around Zoro. The battle will be the 2nd to last fight in the series, not the last fight lol.

Cope more.
Post automatically merged:

The sad thing is, you guys didn't listen to me when I said Mihawk couldn't be a lone shark anymore. He needs to be a part of a faction. CG is just that, but it's made up of former villains who won't fight anyone on the crew seriously.

CG exists for Mihawk to have a relevant story, that's a good thing bozos.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
1. I never bet on this shit like my life depended on it. I've said it was possible.

2. You want to tag me in nonsense that has nothing to do with my theories, be my guess lol. This tells me nothing about who the rest of the crew fights when Zoro fights Mihawk. It could still be Shanks. It could be Im. It could be magically a revived Rocks.

You guys still don't get that Zoro isn't fighting Mihawk in isolation. The story isn't a magical box that revolves around Zoro. The battle will be the 2nd to last fight in the series, not the last fight lol.

Cope more.
Post automatically merged:

The sad thing is, you guys didn't listen to me when I said Mihawk couldn't be a lone shark anymore. He needs to be a part of a faction. CG is just that, but it's made up of former villains who won't fight anyone on the crew seriously.

CG exists for Mihawk to have a relevant story, that's a good thing bozos.
Lmfao cry.
Zoro is fighting mihawk in isolation and he isn't fighting him when luffy fights shanks which is what you begged for

Lmfao cry.
Zoro is fighting mihawk in isolation and he isn't fighting him when luffy fights shanks which is what you begged for
Reading comprehension. It doesn't matter if Shanks is relevant or not to the endgame

Mihawk's fight will be relevant to the plot like everything else. He won't be stronger than Luffy's final opponent so again, cope lmao

Mihawk not joining Shanks was a blessing in disguise for you shanksexuals. Mihawk gets the highest bounty on the crew even as a 'subordinate', and Shanks doesn't even have the meme magic luck than Buggy has. If Mihawk and Shanks teamed up, the Navy would straight up just assume Mihawk is the captain now.