Controversial Mihawk's Fame Compared To Other Outlaws

He isn't respected? Ehh
Forget about old washed up Zeff, I'm talking about the marine fodder clenching his fist and shouting at Mihawk
Don Krieg also talk about Red Zeff as if he's some legend lol

Irrelevant to what I said. He knew his dad left to be a pirate so had vested interest
But he had no interest in the guy supposedly tiers above Shanks
:quest:

Usopp knowing Shanks was so obvious to him, 'ofcourse' he knew him, but nth on Hawkeye

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Forget about old washed up Zeff, I'm talking about the marine fodder clenching his fist and shouting at Mihawk

But he had no interest in the guy supposedly tiers above Shanks
:quest:

Usopp knowing Shanks was so obvious to him, 'ofcourse' he knew him, but nth on Hawkeye
Why you ignoring the whole post lmfao

C

Cruxroux

Mihawk doesn't go around leaking his cold-blooded ness , Those who dont know garp don't give a flying fuck either , Dadan Punched him , sabo half brother was looking down on him. None of them showed me respect tbh.

I kinda see your point, Mihawk should be more notorious but his presence doesn't feel as grandiose as other pirates. Maybe its because he doesn't act like a regular pirate would.
We don't have a clear idea of his marine hunting past.

But Whitebeard, Shanks and Crocodile all of 3 them have talked about Mihawk in a way of very high regard.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I will be honest with you. I know, I know. Fame all over the world should work like that and etc.

But who the fuck is Usopp? Blud lived in some retarded village where he was tricking kids into doing his dirty job and lying to everyone about everything.

+ He knows Shanks but not that his deadbeat dad is with him?

Nope, because notoriety in OP is just an inconsistent plot device to hype some characters when the author wants to.

back at the time, he didnt even create Kaido yet and just had him planned as “one of the four emperors” and thats it

even in post timeskip, the only hype he got started from the middle and end of Punk Hazard only because the saga was leading to his arc.

as for that Baratie scene, Usopp may not have known Mihawk (for whatever reason, which is dumb because he SHOULD considering he knows Shanks who went on “”””legendary””””” duels with him lol), but he still got wanked by Zeff and Zoro nonetheless.
Yeah you pointed this flaw out perfectly. Also fact that his defeat along with Big Mom got no coverage or reactions from the world is easily one of the biggest faults in the series.

Imagine treating the fall of 2 Yonkos like it’s another Tuesday:kobeha: