Character Discussion Mihawk's quiet life

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Wrong. I clearly told you your comparison failed because jozu was worried about shanks and Whitebeard had to cut him off and tell him to leave he and shanks alone.

I then used that moment to highlight the difference between how jozu acted vs how red hair commanders acted. They didn't even bother standing, meanwhile jozu was so worried whitebeard had to dismiss him and reassure him.

No goal posts were moved.
The argument has been lost, Mate. No need to grasp at the straws.

Jozu started to say somethinh in regards to shanks and Whitebeard cut jozu off and said, "there will be no fight, you can leave us."

How is a fight not relevant to strength? I want you to really think hard about making that make sense.
First of all WB said "yeah" meaning he agreed with whatever Jozu was about to say.
Second of all worrying about a fight between 2 yonko crews breaking out is not being scared of an individual's strength like your original point was.
Third of all, Marco told Shanks to "shut up". Shanks' commanders wouldn't even dare talk infront of Mihawk much less say that shit to him, that's how scared of him they are <- see I can make shit up too but I prefer to stick with what actually happened which is Mihawk visiting Shanks is exactly the same as Shanks visiting WB

First of all WB said "yeah" meaning he agreed with whatever Jozu was about to say.
Second of all worrying about a fight between 2 yonko crews breaking out is not being scared of an individual's strength like your original point was.
Third of all, Marco told Shanks to "shut up". Shanks' commanders wouldn't even dare say that shit to Mihawk that's how scared of him they are <- see I can make shit up too but I prefer to stick with what actually happened which is Mihawk visiting Shanks is exactly the same as Shanks visiting WB
Jozu was cut off from what he was saying and told there would be no fight, then got dismissed. How you boiled that dialogue line down to just "yeah" is a true moving of the goal post and making things up.

Jozu was cut off from what he was saying and told there would be no fight, then got dismissed. How you boiled that dialogue line down to just "yeah" is a true moving of the goal post and making things up.
What does the "yeah" mean? Yeah you are wrong there won't be a fight OR yeah you are right there won't be a fight?
Why do I have to spell everything out for you?I'm not boiling it down to just "yeah", I was just expecting for you to get the rest using context but clearly you are incapable.

Also good job ignoring the rest

Last edited:
It is unsafe waters for him now, Marines kept his ass in check.
It would still fit perfectly if he just went around the New World randomly appearing and disappearing to find worthy challenges like Houken lol, his current treatment in CG is fucking awful because it limits his true potential.

Maybe it's just me, but Mihawk should've been written as someone who's genuinely an evil WSS with a wicked backstory, but that's expecting a lot from the one who wrote Wano.

We aren't far away from the final fight where the WG falls down, so Mihawk won't be homeless forever.

It would still fit perfectly if he just went around the New World randomly appearing and disappearing to find worthy challenges like Houken lol, his current treatment in CG is fucking awful because it limits his true potential.

Maybe it's just me, but Mihawk should've been written as someone who's genuinely an evil WSS with a wicked backstory, but that's expecting a lot from the one who wrote Wano.

We aren't far away from the final fight where the WG falls down, so Mihawk won't be homeless forever.
There's a lot of potential for most top tiers but Oda just doesnt give a fuck
He gives his favorite pet rat some room to debunk all fraud allegations, albeit its too late he's already branded as a one armed has been snitch that was embarrassed by base Teach.
But yeah Oda could give 2 shits about how he portrays Mihawk

There's a lot of potential for most top tiers but Oda just doesnt give a fuck
He gives his favorite pet rat some room to debunk all fraud allegations, albeit its too late he's already branded as a one armed has been snitch that was embarrassed by base Teach.
But yeah Oda could give 2 shits about how he portrays Mihawk
Mihawk should've been a mix of Akainu + Lucci mentality.

Kira "Hackeye" Yoshikage wants a quiet life

My name is Dracule Mihawk. I'm 43 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Karai Bari Island, where all the clown tents are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Cross Guild, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I would postpone.

Credits to @Fujishiro from Fanverse forum for this beautiful post.​

My name is Dracule Mihawk. I'm 43 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Karai Bari Island, where all the clown tents are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Cross Guild, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I would postpone.

Credits to @Fujishiro from Fanverse forum for this beautiful post.​
This is my copypasta bruh:josad: