General & Others Mihawk’s eyes come from being an Amazonian

What if mihawk’s eyes are simply due to him being a son of an Amazonian? We know shakky and Rayleigh are together so them having a kid is definitely possible
Similar to how gloriosa was on rocks ship shakky was probably on Roger’s for a bit till she got pregnant and decided to hang back

Even s-hawk has the same eyes too so it was probably something he was just born with

If not something he was born with since it kinda is difficult to tell I do think it ties to yoru. We know weapons can have their own souls/will so maybe when you fully master one you’re capable of fully becoming one with it.

Examples imo
  1. Mihawk - potentially sharing his body with yoru
  2. Cavendish - hakuba might be do to durandal trying to take over his body since he hasn't been strong enough to wield it
  3. Imu - might be from the void century so maybe he has a zoan or a weapon or maybe he’s just taking over someone else’s body somehow
  4. Kaido - when in his what i believe to be his semi awakened form (when his face changes) probably sharing his body with his fruit. Potentially why awakening zoans are so dangerous for the user since the fruits soul might take over completly
  5. Luffy - i think it might be something similar to kaido and other awakened zoans but the soul of the fruit and soul and body of the person who ate it fit so well it's basically a perfect match. Giving luffy an extra thicc eye ring exept 2 separate ones
  6. Bla bla
Post automatically merged:

Other examples

Zunesha eyes are maybe because he was somehow letting momo see through with basically tying their souls in a way maybe. That or because he isn’t originally an elephant and either got his soul tied to the creature or ate a fruit to turn into one?

Big mom has a ton of rings around her eyes maybe to highlight her soul powers. She’s able to do the same thing with her homies by boosting them with extra souls

Caribou lowkey could just be having people just alive hiding in his body due to his fruit so maybe that’s why?

Zoro and ryuma are both 1 eyed samurai so maybe that one cut eye is also ringed. Potentially both being due to shusui

Last edited:
Mihawk - potentially sharing his body with yoru

Mihawk's wife- I want to fill a divorce

Yoru- with me?

Mihawk- 😳

If he wasn’t born with the eyes due to some special reason like being an Amazonian or some special race or something it being connected to yoru makes sense
:kayneshrug:

The first part about Rayleigh and Shaky was spot on, lost me at the second half.

Mihawk is linked to Rayleigh for sure whether they are genetically related or not.

One of the funniest scenes op has to offer

Mihawk being Rayleigh x Shakky product is the most likely outcome, CD analogies aside.

Though, wearing a similar armband as a CD and a CP9 agent do is still interesting.
Tbh I doubt there are any real ties between mihawk, blueno, and Doflamingo
The first part about Rayleigh and Shaky was spot on, lost me at the second half.

Mihawk is linked to Rayleigh for sure whether they are genetically related or not.
His eyes are either something he was genetically born with or something he eventually got
The second part just being a theory on how he might’ve got his eyes if they aren’t natural

how does them having kids together make mihawk have ring eyes ?

there is literally no amazonian with those kind of eyes so it cant even be genetic .

just another stupid thread against mihawk
Him being a man born from an Amazonian might be a really big deal. Making him genetically special in some way
Like if he was born with those eyes it obviously means his blood/dna is special in some way

Tho tbh him being a man might not be a big deal since he wasn’t born on Amazon lily but outside of it

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You lowkey onto something.
I do believe Mihawk will be connected to the Amazonians in some way.

The OG Warlords are inspired off of a game called Romancing Saga 2, it had a group called as 7 Heroes
And Mihawk's & Hancock's counterparts are Siblings in that game - so Mihawk will be connected to the Amazons in someway.

You lowkey onto something.
I do believe Mihawk will be connected to the Amazonians in some way.

The OG Warlords are inspired off of a game called Romancing Saga 2, it had a group called as 7 Heroes
And Mihawk's & Hancock's counterparts are Siblings in that game - so Mihawk will be connected to the Amazons in someway.
One step ahead of you
https://x.com/kiksmango/status/1568116502129250304?s=20
https://www.tumblr.com/megashadowdragon/161134356147/mihawk-is-the-son-of-shakky-and-rayleigh-and
:pepebusi:

This could be something chapter 515 said all the women that came back pregnant birth women so possibly mihawk could be the only male amazonian, i guess making him genetically special with the ringed eyes.

personally though i want the imu/mihawk connection:steef::steef::steef:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Well i dont think they'd be siblings or a family exactly... we had plently of opportunity to show that when Mihawk & Hancock were together in Marineford and we didn't get any.

But i do think that Mihawk will have some connection to the Amazons, maybe Shakky or the previous Amazon Lily Queen before her was his mother?

Well i dont think they'd be siblings or a family exactly... we had plently of opportunity to show that when Mihawk & Hancock were together in Marineford and we didn't get any.

But i do think that Mihawk will have some connection to the Amazons, maybe Shakky or the previous Amazon Lily Queen before her was his mother?
Honestly same
I don’t think they have the same mom and dad but are just related because mihawks mom being an Amazonian

genetically special in some way
Man this is some Naruto shit

in fact it’s Naruto shit but worse because we haven’t even been told that this is a thing that matters… it would basically be invented for this scenario for no goddamn reason

like people in one piece can just naturally be born superhumans without all this added on bloodline shit…