• Total voters
Danzo starts unsealed
Intel: Minato doesn't know about Izanagi
No restrictions

Bonus round: Koto restricted​

Vs

My opinion:
First I want to point out what obstacles Danzo faced against Sasuke:
1. Tobi's presence. Danzo was saving his powers, mainly Koto, as he thought he'll eventually have to fight "Madara"
2. Karin supplying Sasuke with intel on Izanagi
3. Susanoo hax allowed Sasuke to bypass curse seal
4. And Danzo's biggest mistake, thinking Karin was valuable to Sasuke

Could go either way, but more likely than not 10 Izanagis and a potential curse seal will be gameover. And I don't know if Minato has a counter for Kotoamatsukami.

Thoughts?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Danzo starts unsealed
Intel: Minato doesn't know about Izanagi

Vs

My opinion:
First I want to point out what obstacles Danzo faced against Sasuke:
1. Tobi's presence. Danzo was saving his powers, mainly Koto, as he thought he'll eventually have to fight "Madara"
2. Karin supplying Sasuke with intel on Izanagi
3. Susanoo hax allowed Sasuke to bypass curse seal
4. And Danzo's biggest mistake, thinking Karin was valuable to Sasuke

Could go either way, but more likely than not 10 Izanagis and a potential curse seal will be gameover. And I don't know if Minato has a counter for Kotoamatsukami.

Thoughts?
Aside from Kotoamatatsuki, Minato beats Danzo down badly. He’s too fast and too lethal for Danzo to deal with.

Minato’s reaction time allows him to respond to Ay’s top speed so nothing Danzo does will touch Minato, he’s a master with shadow clones so he’ll always have a chakra supply to teleport to if he doesn’t have enough kunai. He can also mark the ground, mark Danzo, mark anything.

Minato has an edge on Sasuke (at least on the one that fought Danzo) in that he is waaay more analiytical of his oponents, and a genius shinobi
But idk what his chakra levels normally are. Since this is normal Minato and not the one with Kurama, this will be a hard fight for him.

Still, I give it to Minato for some bs line like "Didn't you notice? I marked your lungs with my Flying Raijin when you were having that lung cancer surgery."

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Danzo has a shot, but a single one.

If Minato doesn’t know of Izanagi, Danzo can use the window and surprise to strike a good hit and maim/nerf Minato.

If Minato manages to avoid the first one then Danzo loses. Cautious and warned Minato will be impossible to touch for Danzo

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Izanagi couldn’t take Sasuke by surprise no way does it take Minato
Danzo has a shot, but a single one.

If Minato doesn’t know of Izanagi, Danzo can use the window and surprise to strike a good hit and maim/nerf Minato.

If Minato manages to avoid the first one then Danzo loses. Cautious and warned Minato will be impossible to touch for Danzo

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Yeah but Sasuke is not Minato.

Sasuke has powerful precog with Sharingan and Minato doesn’t have that.

Minato is faster than Sasuke but I don’t know if he can react as well to a surprise attack.

Im not saying it’s impossible for Minato to dodge but it’s possible to for Danzo to land a surprise it I think

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yeah but Sasuke is not Minato.

Sasuke has powerful precog with Sharingan and Minato doesn’t have that.

Minato is faster than Sasuke but I don’t know if he can react as well to a surprise attack.

Im not saying it’s impossible for Minato to dodge but it’s possible to for Danzo to land a surprise it I think
Sharingan precog only works if you see the person lol, Danzo came from behind Sasuke and he was only saved by Susano’o

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Sharingan precog only works if you see the person lol, Danzo came from behind Sasuke and he was only saved by Susano’o
And Minato doesn’t have a Susano to protect him

and aren’t contradicting yourself here ?

you said Danzo couldn’t take sasuke by surprise so implying he wasn’t fast enough and after that you said Sasuke only survived thanks to Susano protection

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
And Minato doesn’t have a Susano to protect him

and aren’t contradicting yourself here ?

you said Danzo couldn’t take sasuke by surprise so implying he wasn’t fast enough and after that you said Sasuke only survived thanks to Susano protection
Not at all—Minato’s teleportation is >>>>> Susano’o in terms of not being hurt. Danzo comes at him from behind and Minato teleports to anything he’s marked, a shadow clone or a kunai

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Not at all—Minato’s teleportation is >>>>> Susano’o in terms of not being hurt. Danzo comes at him from behind and Minato teleports to anything he’s marked, a shadow clone or a kunai
Yeah but Minato has to be aware Danzo is alive. If Danzo strikes from back Minato can be hurt. And I’m talking about the first time. The other times if minato is aware of a threat he can dodge it

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yeah but Minato has to be aware Danzo is alive. If Danzo strikes from back Minato can be hurt. And I’m talking about the first time. The other times if minato is aware of a threat he can dodge it
Okay, what if he uses shadow clones or summons a toad? Then he’s gonna be more than aware.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Okay, what if he uses shadow clones or summons a toad? Then he’s gonna be more than aware.
Yeah but the trick is the first time usually you think you killed him so you relaxed a bit, you’re less focused. You think the big threat is done.

It’s not impossible for Minato to have something prepared or dodge. But let’s not act as if Minato had no chance to be hit by the first one

no sharingan and no particular durability

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yeah but the trick is the first time usually you think you killed him so you relaxed a bit, you’re less focused. You think the big threat is done.

It’s not impossible for Minato to have something prepared or dodge. But let’s not act as if Minato had no chance to be hit by the first one

no sharingan and no particular durability
It’s close to 0% lol. If Minato uses the food cart summoning jutsu to crush Danzo he’d be dead and Minato would have a pair of eyes to watch his back. And I don’t see Danzo getting anything off before Minato becomes aware of his presence when he couldn’t fool a character with lesser reaction time

It’s close to 0% lol. If Minato uses the food cart summoning jutsu to crush Danzo he’d be dead and Minato would have a pair of eyes to watch his back. And I don’t see Danzo getting anything off before Minato becomes aware of his presence when he couldn’t fool a character with lesser reaction time
I doubt Minato's frogs are as strong as Baku. Does Minato have decent fire jutsu to counter it