• Bonus Round: Minato

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Bonus Round: Danzo

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The thing is he indeed fooled Sasuke. Sakuke had Susano on, without Susano he would have been dead meat.
Again all your arguments are;
Minato stands there doing nothing. No shadow clones, no toads, no prior knowledge of Izanagi (a meme itself), and suddenly his reactions dulled to where Danzo can get off a jutsu or run at him without Minato reacting.

unrealistic
I doubt Minato's frogs are as strong as Baku. Does Minato have fire jutsu to counter it
They’re all superior to Baku? Baku has one feat, a frog as big or bigger just pounced on it.

Minato stands there doing nothing. No shadow clones, no toads, no prior knowledge of Izanagi (a meme itself), and suddenly his reactions dulled to where Danzo can get off a jutsu or run at him without Minato reacting.
Come on why would Minato know about Izanagi. He didn't know about Kamui. Even Tobi was slow to realize what it was.
Minato's reactions are top notch, but 10 izanagis are too much of a possibility to take on. Danzo didn't try to appear behind Sasuke after the first time do to Susanoo, a being out of this realm that manifests instantaneously.
Even if Minato reacts and stabs him, he can still get inazagi'ed instantly, making the possiblity he'll flop very high

They’re all superior to Baku? Baku has one feat, a frog as big or bigger just pounced on it.
Baku had enough force to paralyze susanoo and break its defenses, what can Bunta do to susanoo

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Again all your arguments are;

unrealistic
It’s not unrealistic to have your réflexe dulled when you’re thinking you won the fight.

Sasuke has incredible reflex at that stage yet he would have taken the hit without his susano

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
but I think overall Minato will win the fight.

Minato will maybe be hit by Danzo but there is a huge possibility that Minato speed and reflex allows him to mitigate the blow and not outright die and dodge a part of it. And then Minato destroys Danzo 10 lives. But Minato can be hurt by the first hit.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Come on why would Minato know about Izanagi. He didn't know about Kamui. Even Tobi was slow to realize what it was.
Minato's reactions are top notch, but 10 izanagis are too much of a possibility to take on. Danzo didn't try to appear behind Sasuke after the first time do to Susanoo, a being out of this realm that manifests instantaneously.
Even if Minato reacts and stabs him, he can still get inazagi'ed instantly, making the possiblity he'll flop very high

Baku had enough force to paralyze susanoo and break its defenses, what can Bunta do to susanoo
In match ups it’s usually full intel on both sides, restricting Minato’s knowledge is a bit of a meme.

Danzo did appear behind Sasuke again to use his fuuton jutsu and Sasuke dodged most of them but was injured lightly.

Minato teleports before Danzo fires the first shot out lol.

Baku’s suck was pulling Susano’o in and Danzo was using that suction to enhance his fuuton ninjutsu. If you pull in a toad bigger than you… you’re gonna get smashed in the face? Besides sucking Baku has zero combat feats, Gamabunta slashes his trunk off.
It’s not unrealistic to have your réflexe dulled when you’re thinking you won the fight.

Sasuke has incredible reflex at that stage yet he would have taken the hit without his susano
Minato’s reflexes are faster than 8th get gai’s movement speed.

In match ups it’s usually full intel on both sides, restricting Minato’s knowledge is a bit of a meme.

Danzo did appear behind Sasuke again to use his fuuton jutsu and Sasuke dodged most of them but was injured lightly.
It makes more sense for intel to be similar to what they know in verse, like a scenario where they actually fight in the manga. Intel is one of the most important aspects in this manga

Karin helped him big time.

Look how fast he seal cursed him. All it takes is one flop.

Baku’s suck was pulling Susano’o in and Danzo was using that suction to enhance his fuuton ninjutsu. If you pull in a toad bigger than you… you’re gonna get smashed in the face? Besides sucking Baku has zero combat feats, Gamabunta slashes his trunk off.
"can create a powerful suction force that inhales everything in its path unaffected by the debris it inhales" Bunta is basically debris to Baku. Pretty sure it's not a size thing, the verse has many quirky powers.

Add Hashirama and it might be mor decent.

Minato low diffs.

Just look what Naruto with better reactions could do to 3rd Raikage. Minato has that and speed superior to 4th Raikage or equal to KM2 plus his hiraishin.

For no reason it is said that only Naruto could surpass him and that is thanks to his kyubi chakra control

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It makes more sense for intel to be similar to what they know in verse, like a scenario where they actually fight in the manga. Intel is one of the most important aspects in this manga

Karin helped him big time.

Look how fast he seal cursed him. All it takes is one flop.

"can create a powerful suction force that inhales everything in its path unaffected by the debris it inhales" Bunta is basically debris to Baku. Pretty sure it's not a size thing, the verse has many quirky powers.
And so long as Minato is using chakra he’s a sensor type type lol. A sensor type with top tier reactions that are >> Sasuke’s, Danzo doesn’t touch him.

Okay, Baku inhales and Gamabunta goes flying for him. What’s the next move when Gamabunta starts stabbing him with his knife or if Minato uses food cart destroyer to summon a toad to fall directly on top of Baku?

And so long as Minato is using chakra he’s a sensor type type lol. A sensor type with top tier reactions that are >> Sasuke’s, Danzo doesn’t touch him.

Okay, Baku inhales and Gamabunta goes flying for him. What’s the next move when Gamabunta starts stabbing him with his knife or if Minato uses food cart destroyer to summon a toad to fall directly on top of Baku?
Unlike Minato, Danzo has great intel on his jutsu, he knows how Minato teleports in and out. With 10 Izanagis the odds are in his favor.
Minato can't tag him once and use that for the rest of the battle, considering he gets resurrected every time. Danzo can use his Sharingan to read Minato too, because unlike Tobi, Danzo knows what he's dealing with.

Baku was several times larger than Sasuke perfect susanoo, a couple of frogs fall damage isn't doing much

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Unlike Minato, Danzo has great intel on his jutsu, he knows how Minato teleports in and out. With 10 Izanagis the odds are in his favor.
Minato can't tag him once and use that for the rest of the battle, considering he gets resurrected every time. Danzo can use his Sharingan to read Minato too, because unlike Tobi, Danzo knows what he's dealing with.

Baku was several times larger than Sasuke perfect susanoo, a couple of frogs fall damage isn't doing much
Even Obito, with all of Madara’s knowledge and Minato’s student didn’t have a full understanding of Minato’s jutsu. I doubt Danzo does.

it was a V3 Susano’o, not a V4 or even a Perfect Susano’o lol.

a falling toad managed to pin down massive snake summons and take the Kyuubi by surprise, a one off tapir summon has no shot at coming out unscathed. Especially since they’re roughly the same size.

Even Obito, with all of Madara’s knowledge and Minato’s student didn’t have a full understanding of Minato’s jutsu. I doubt Danzo does.

it was a V3 Susano’o, not a V4 or even a Perfect Susano’o lol.

a falling toad managed to pin down massive snake summons and take the Kyuubi by surprise, a one off tapir summon has no shot at coming out unscathed. Especially since they’re roughly the same size.
Danzo was Tobirama's student tho. Obito was a kid when he was under Minato, a goofy kid at that. Even if he knew nothing, Obito was still able to deduce how it worked right before Minato sealed him, with 1 Izanagi and previous knowledge Danzo should be fine.

He pinned Kurama for a second only, he was about to due a chakra bomb before Minato teleported him away.
True about the size difference, but I wouldn't assume Baku will be that affected. Pinning down a snake is easier than doing so for a chunky elephant, their arms are not long enough to go around him.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Danzo was Tobirama's student tho. Obito was a kid when he was under Minato, a goofy kid at that. Even if he knew nothing, Obito was still able to deduce how it worked right before Minato sealed him, with 1 Izanagi and previous knowledge Danzo should be fine.

He pinned Kurama for a second only, he was about to due a chakra bomb before Minato teleported him away.
True about the size difference, but I wouldn't assume Baku will be that affected. Pinning down a snake is easier than doing so for a chunky elephant, their arms are not long enough to go around him.
Obito didn’t know the marks remain there forever or that Minato can teleport to anything with his chakra as well. No reason Danzo would.

Baku isn’t the e Kyuubi, no reason to assume it doesn’t get KO’d from this considering it got Ko’d from eating an enhanced katon jutsu.

Obito didn’t know the marks remain there forever or that Minato can teleport to anything with his chakra as well. No reason Danzo would.

Baku isn’t the e Kyuubi, no reason to assume it doesn’t get KO’d from this considering it got Ko’d from eating an enhanced katon jutsu.
He knew this much

That doesn't matter with Danzo anyway as he restores himself with Inazagi thus the mark disappears
Something I also want to point out, Danzo won't have to use Inazagi excessively as he did with Sasuke. Sasuke's AP is miles above Minato.

Didn't get ko but ran away

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
He knew this much

That doesn't matter with Danzo anyway as he restores himself with Inazagi.
Something I also want to point out, Danzo won't have to use Inazagi excessively as he did with Sasuke. Sasuke's AP is miles above Minato.

Didn't get ko but ran away
If he doesn’t use Izanagi constantly he dies faster—Minato blitzes him and cuts his throat. That’s the only requirement to kill.