Powers & Abilities Misconceptions about CoC - Charisma (alone) does not a Conqueror make

What exactly makes a king for the purposes of Conqueror's Haki?

• Strongly desiring freedom

• Wanting to be the very best in their field

• Having the strongest willpower to overcome their personal limits

• Wanting to be a literal king (e.g. Doffy)

• Engendering great loyalty to their cause (e.g. Luffy, Dragon)

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
:milaugh:who said there's only 20?
Post automatically merged:

What do you expect he's a zoro wanker who Hayes sanji, Yamato and Katakuri
He just sounds logical that's why people think he's a sane Zoro wanker nah

He's another Cinera
You used to say neither zoro or sanji would be conquerors but you cant shut up about sanji having coc after 1033.
I wonder what changed?:hope:

I believe that there are multiple Conditions for someone to have Haoshoku Haki:

1. Leadership (Doesn't have to be a Leader but must have Qualities of a Leader)
2. Kingly Ambition (Must have Big Ambition even if shared by others, and it must involve becoming better than most People)
3. The Bravery to Protect your People (Even if it means making the whole World as your Enemy)
4. Unyielding (They do fall but their Willpower is among the best there is)
5. Not afraid of Death
6. Not afraid to Sacrifice anything for their Ambition or Morals
... etc

So CoC User = Having Qualities of a Leader + Kingly Ambition + Stand above Others + Top Bravery + Protect their People + Unyielding Will + Not afraid of Death + Not afraid of Sacrifice ... etc
You just described the Sanji qualities

:nicagesmile:

I believe that there are multiple Conditions for someone to have Haoshoku Haki:

1. Leadership (Doesn't have to be a Leader but must have Qualities of a Leader)
2. Kingly Ambition (Must have Big Ambition even if shared by others, and it must involve becoming better than most People)
3. The Bravery to Protect your People (Even if it means making the whole World as your Enemy)
4. Unyielding (They do fall but their Willpower is among the best there is)
5. Not afraid of Death
6. Not afraid to Sacrifice anything for their Ambition or Morals
... etc

So CoC User = Having Qualities of a Leader + Kingly Ambition + Stand above Others + Top Bravery + Protect their People + Unyielding Will + Not afraid of Death + Not afraid of Sacrifice ... etc
That notion is directly contradicted by the manga itself.

coc is about willpower and ambition
but about sanji getting coc or not.... i won,t count my luck say he will getting it or not that up to oda because lets be honest here PowerCreep in OP is real if oda consistent with "pirate king wings" then sanji must get more PU to balance with zoro weather we like it or not :kayneshrug:

Not sure how having a crazy dream makes you a conqueror, or demonstrates a desire to be a king. Robin (and now Law) wants to find out the truth about the Void Century. That’s a crazy dream. Nami wants to be the first person to map the entire world, that’s a crazy dream too.
Zoro didn't mention about his dream until now, yet he's a CoC. Zoro acknowledge his dream of WSS and now he's a conqueror.

Luffy doesn't want to conquer anything and guess what?

You need to embrace your dream to show that you're a conqueror. Luffy always spam "I will be the Pirate King" and he got CoC because of that.
Sanji also undermined his own dream multiple times when he gave up on Luffy, trusted in Big Mom over his crew and explicitly declared that it was easy to throw away one’s dream.
No. That was Sanji's plan. Luffy just interferes.

And you're contradicting yourself here. How come Sanji and Zeff conversation not valid while Sanji's "Just throw away your dream" bullshit valid? You said that anything from Baratie is not prioritized.
Pre and post timeskip are also essentially two different stories with different narrative priorities and writing styles, so I’m only looking at Amazon Lily onwards for indications of the main characters unlocking Conquerors. Trying to dredge up irrelevant stuff from Baratie will not get you far,
What I just said above.
unless you are also willing to accept that Zeff thinks Mihawk is literally the world’s strongest man. But I’m guessing that’s not the case.
Sanji also said the same thing about Mihawk being the world's strongest. Guess that's not valid too.