Break Week Missed Detail from Kidds “oneshot”

Man just take the L

Being smart is also a way to win fights. Shanks clearly used future sight and knew when Kidd's gun would go off, your argument is invalid. It's clear as day Kidd got overpowered. Luffy literally died to Kaido, Kidds outcome is completely believable considering he couldn't 1 v 1 Big Mom. So don't try to salvage this situation, making yourself look even more embarrassing.

BRUH. IT ISNT JUST THE EXPLOSION FROM DAMNED PUNK THAT DAMAGED HIM. ITS ALSO DIVINE DEPARTURE TOO. CAN YALL READ???

Let me explain one last time:

Kidd getting one shot from just Divine departure is WAY worse than Kidd getting one shot from Divine Departure AND the recoil from Damned Punk exploding in his face :crocusuh:
Its ok bro
Kidd gonna come back

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Man just take the L

Being smart is also a way to win fights. Shanks clearly used future sight and knew when Kidd's gun would go off, your argument is invalid. It's clear as day Kidd got overpowered. Luffy literally died to Kaido, Kidds outcome is completely believable considering he couldn't 1 v 1 Big Mom. So don't try to salvage this situation, making yourself look even more embarrassing.
He never said he didn't get overpowered. He's saying taking damage from Kidd's DP and Shanks' DD is better than just taking damage from Shanks' DD.

Tbf though Kidd got 0.5 shotted, so this just brings it up to a one shot equivalent, best case scenario.

He never said he didn't get overpowered. He's saying taking damage from Kidd's DP and Shanks' DD is better than just taking damage from Shanks' DD.

Tbf though Kidd got 0.5 shotted, so this just brings it up to a one shot equivalent, best case scenario.
I didn't get that there was collateral damage from Kidd's attack. Shanks destroyed the canon and Kidd in one go. Like I said Shanks used future sight so he nailed Kidd long before that thing even charged.

Do you really believe that the charged up railgun getting destroyed wasn’t what created that explosion??
No. That was Shanks.

Do you really believe that Oda would go out of his way to hype Shanks only to then partially de-hype Shanks and circumstantially hype up Kidd by making it so that Kidd was partially responsible for his own defeat by having him knocked unconscious by an explosion that couldn't even do enough collateral damage to hurt the immediate Kidd Pirates fodder or damage his ship?

In a series where Alabasta scrub Pell can tank a city demolishing bomb to the face, you seriously expect me to believe that an explosion that couldn't even destroy a wooden sailing ship was partially responsible for Kidd's defeat?

Damn, I didn't know you hated Kidd that much....

Would you rather Shanks have blitzed Kidd to the point where he doesn't even have time to activate his DF, then get two shotted, is that a better portrayal for a 3B bounty pirate?. Or are we going to argue that this explosion would be stronger than two attacks from a Yonko?.
No matter how you slice it, Oda was willing to portray Kidd in this manner, so having him be one shotted "directly" is really not a far reach.

No. That was Shanks.

Do you really believe that Oda would go out of his way to hype Shanks only to then partially de-hype Shanks and circumstantially hype up Kidd by making it so that Kidd was partially responsible for his own defeat by having him knocked unconscious by an explosion that couldn't even do enough collateral damage to hurt the immediate Kidd Pirates fodder or damage his ship?

In a series where Alabasta scrub Pell can tank a city demolishing bomb to the face, you seriously expect me to believe that an explosion that couldn't even destroy a wooden sailing ship was partially responsible for Kidd's defeat?

Damn, I didn't know you hated Kidd that much....
That's a lot of mental gymnastics Kidd fans have to throw when this sequence was supposed to wank Shanks exclusively :josad:
Oda really pushed them to their worst

I don’t see how Shanks exploding the gun in Kidds face dehypes him. Literally the whole chapter is wanking Shanks off. That little detail doesn’t dehype him. To me, it just makes Kidd getting one shot more believable. Yes the Divine Departure is what mainly took Kidd out, but I’m not sure how it’s crazy to say that Kidds charged up gun blowing up in his face didn’t at least play a part in downing him. That’s Kidds ultimate attack not some casual little bomb

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
That's a lot of mental gymnastics Kidd fans have to throw when this sequence was supposed to wank Shanks exclusively :josad:
that's cause oda made sure the L was as big as possible,made sure Kidd was 100%, said that the fleet was weak,kidd gets one shotted together with his vice captain,his crew surrenders the poneglyph,their ship destroyed, we didn't even get to know what the kidd and beckmann stuff was about.
:ronalugh:

It is the equivalent of going...

"That man was trampled on by an elephant and stung by a bee. Clearly the bee is partially responsible for this man's death!"

Naw, the elephant in the room is Shanks and he just trunked Kidd good.

that's cause oda made sure the L was as big as possible,made sure Kidd was 100%, said that the fleet was weak,kidd gets one shotted together with his vice captain,his crew surrenders the poneglyph,their ship destroyed, we didn't even get to know what the kidd and beckmann stuff was about.
:ronalugh:
It is the equivalent of going...

"That man was trampled on by an elephant and stung by a bee. Clearly the bee is partially responsible for this man's death!"

Naw, the elephant in the room is Shanks and he just trunked Kidd good.
The craziest thing is, I'm positive this was Shanks version of Thunder Bagua
:kobeha: Just a signature ACOC move except its something dimensions foreign to Kidd

You’re trying to equivalate Kidds ultimate attack to a bee sting. Lol wow
Actually, this might be Shanks bee sting level of attack, his upper limits should be heaven and earth compared to this

it absolutely is shanks's signature attack , this is his version of onigiri, gomu gomu pistol, thunder bagua etc.
Bro its not fun anymore
The more we analyze, this was literally Shanks taking candy (Poneglyphs) from a baby (Kidd)

And the crew was so damn pitiful he didn't even take it

The real question we should ask is how did Kid manage to bring along a group of rag tag fodder across the New World?