General & Others Missed opportunities for the Straw hats not members of the Monster Trio ?

Same for Chopper and his medical skills, with him showing to make proper use of his timeskip learning, him discovering new substances, medicine and antidotes in the New World. Perhaps seeing him clash with another master doctor, who without being a villain, is more of a Dr House than a nice and altruistic doctor.
I'm not sure we've been reading the same Manga. Post skip, obviously the M3 have had a lot of screentime. BUT I would say Chopper has had the most moments from the rest of the crew. Big moments in Punk Hazard saving the children. Again, saving and treating the Minks in Zou, and then there's the whole Ice Demon Virus thing in Wano as well as basically saving Zoro from death. I'm sorry but Chopper's been called to action as a doctor and as significant plot points at that, every other arc.

Funnier still, he's LITERALLY discovered new substances, medicine and antidotes in the new world. THREE TIMES!!!

Shitty Country was a sad missed opportunity to develop Chopper's zoan powers.
Oda made it seem like the arc would give a big focus to the zoans and their users,but it wasted our time with stupid and useless stuff.
The current Chopper is a annoying and boring character whose only role is to save the new side characters of the arc,even when their lives aren't worth shit.
The fact that you always see people complaining about Chopper being annoying,boring and useless shows how they don't think he treating irrelevant characters is something interesting to read.
I totally agree with that. In a story about pirates,people would expect action stories on the edge,and the characters involved in dangerous plots to achieve their greedy goals. Chopper never does the things a pirate does,and never uses the cool superpowers he has for anything. This is atrocious writing.
I will never consider Chopper saving the minks a good feat. This thing falls into many of the story's biggest flaws: Deaths being irrelevant to the story,the villains not being truly evil and threatening,the story having no real stakes or sense of seriousness,and the excessive amount of useless side characters in the story.
Two of the animated movies i'm a fan of,Rango and Puss in Boots 2,are examples of the ideal character arc i wanted for Chopper.
In Rango,the protagonist is a cowardly lizard,trying to find his own identity and build his own story. He finds himself in an environment where it is necessary for everyone to have the grit to take away lives,and to accept death when it comes to you. Rango develops into being brave to face danger,and having a strong philosophy about being a killer.
In Puss in Boots 2,the protagonist has become arrogant about being a legendary adventurer immune to death. He learns the lesson about treating life with care,but also being aware that death is as natural a part of existence as life,and accepting it when the time comes.
The ideal character arc i wanted for Chopper would be about him meeting a villain who teaches him the lessons that a true pirate is a person who lives on the edge,fights for what he wants and knows how to live with death,that you can't solve everything with medicine,that death is a natural part of existence,and that people are not always wrong to be killers.
I've come to terms with the fact that Oda is incapable of such ground-breaking writing,and i've stopped caring about where Chopper's story goes.
@The White Crane @Water1415 @Topi Jerami @Awayeah @KingOnizam
@LolonoisZolo @Monkey D. Luffy @JDragon20 @TheLastBerserker
@Date @Shiroyru @ZenZu @Nidai_Kitetsu

Franky studied Vegapunk's old research notes and experiments on his old future island during the timeskip.

You'd think when he actually met Vegapunk that he would learn more and greatly expand on that.

He did not.... and Vegapunk is dead now.

Though, Lilith might talk to him about stuff later.

Shitty Country was a sad missed opportunity to develop Chopper's zoan powers.
Oda made it seem like the arc would give a big focus to the zoans and their users,but it wasted our time with stupid and useless stuff.
The current Chopper is a annoying and boring character whose only role is to save the new side characters of the arc,even when their lives aren't worth shit.
The fact that you always see people complaining about Chopper being annoying,boring and useless shows how they don't think he treating irrelevant characters is something interesting to read.
I totally agree with that. In a story about pirates,people would expect action stories on the edge,and the characters involved in dangerous plots to achieve their greedy goals. Chopper never does the things a pirate does,and never uses the cool superpowers he has for anything. This is atrocious writing.
I will never consider Chopper saving the minks a good feat. This thing falls into many of the story's biggest flaws: Deaths being irrelevant to the story,the villains not being truly evil and threatening,the story having no real stakes or sense of seriousness,and the excessive amount of useless side characters in the story.
Two of the animated movies i'm a fan of,Rango and Puss in Boots 2,are examples of the ideal character arc i wanted for Chopper.
In Rango,the protagonist is a cowardly lizard,trying to find his own identity and build his own story. He finds himself in an environment where it is necessary for everyone to have the grit to take away lives,and to accept death when it comes to you. Rango develops into being brave to face danger,and having a strong philosophy about being a killer.
In Puss in Boots 2,the protagonist has become arrogant about being a legendary adventurer immune to death. He learns the lesson about treating life with care,but also being aware that death is as natural a part of existence as life,and accepting it when the time comes.
The ideal character arc i wanted for Chopper would be about him meeting a villain who teaches him the lessons that a true pirate is a person who lives on the edge,fights for what he wants and knows how to live with death,that you can't solve everything with medicine,that death is a natural part of existence,and that people are not always wrong to be killers.
I've come to terms with the fact that Oda is incapable of such ground-breaking writing,and i've stopped caring about where Chopper's story goes.
@The White Crane @Water1415 @Topi Jerami @Awayeah @KingOnizam
@LolonoisZolo @Monkey D. Luffy @JDragon20 @TheLastBerserker
@Date @Shiroyru @ZenZu @Nidai_Kitetsu
Oda sadly made Chopper into a merch icon