Current Events Misunderstanding about Gorosei and Government Agent

While first reading chapter 1037 you are lead to believe that the Gorosei and the Government agent on the ship are in a conversation, but they are not.
Those are two separate conversations which Oda is using as red herring for us to think that the DF is related to Zunisha.

First in this panel we se the GOROSEI on their usual room chatting about Wano and the outcomes of the war. No snail is seem there.

Then we cut back to the Wano sea where the Government agent is reporting the shadow.

We cut back to the GOROSEI and they start talking about a DF that hasn't awakened in years and is a legend even to them (it is a legend to them because it has been in Wano this entire time, a closed country) and on this scene there is no Snail to be seem to suggest the Gorosei are actually talking to these agents in the Wano sea.

That's why I believe the DF is not related to Zunisha but only Wano, as this whole conversation wouldn't make sense if they were actually talking to each other.

Yeah. Think people are having a hard time in understanding the paneling.

The lookout WG agent is talking with the people in the ship.

Seems strange because the Gorosei conversation was cut in the middle.

Probably in the anime will become more easy to understand with the voices

That's why I believe the DF is not related to Zunisha but only Wano, as this whole conversation wouldn't make sense if they were actually talking to each other.
The opposite imo, this is what makes the DF being related to Zunisha a possibility.
But it might be a "bait", to make it look like obvious but in reality there's no relation.

I guess anyone who reads without knowing the spoiler would realize that. My problem is that spoilers leakers made us believe they were having a conversation.