MLB Discussion Thread

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
FUCK!!! I hate it :pepehands:

From the Astros winning to Ohtani finishing runner-up. This is the worst timeline :josad:
Wait, when did Shohei lose an award?? They won’t announce MVP and Cy Youngs for a week or two, he’s still got a fair chance at both…although the writers LOVE an old Justin Verlander acting like it’s still 2011, and God almighty, don’t I wish it was :sanmoji:

Wait, when did Shohei lose an award?? They won’t announce MVP and Cy Youngs for a week or two, he’s still got a fair chance at both…although the writers LOVE an old Justin Verlander acting like it’s still 2011, and God almighty, don’t I wish it was :sanmoji:
OF COURSE, YOU DO!!!
It's that Stockholm syndrome after y'all got swept by them in the playoffs. Have some shame :whitepress:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
OF COURSE, YOU DO!!!
It's that Stockholm syndrome after y'all got swept by them in the playoffs. Have some shame :whitepress:
Shame?? I have flitted between rooting for the Yankees, Braves, and Mariners as I see fit for most of my life, I don’t even know the definition of that word!! :gokulaugh:

@Noyman I have to tell you the three worst words a baseball fan in Anaheim can hear right now - Moreno isn’t selling :josad::chirstsad::christunate::jordamas::catcry:catded:doffycry::crybeard::perocry::jackcopium::risitasad::peperain::pepecopium::pepehands::pepemotion::pepemy::pepecry::parkcry::fuah::ronalugh:
I ain't worried, man. I'm only focused on this year. We got the BOAT, BOAT lookalike & the Unicorn.:gonope:

Just like when I spoke Ohtani MVP into existence. I'm speaking about us making the playoffs into existence. I'm fine in the West just like a recent great American once said :beckmoji:

Btw, I saw that post and he was good against us although my only vivid memories now were when we spanked him a couple times... Having said that, I do like him lol

Last edited:
Last edited: