Yeah?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Hi. I’m Sarah McLachlan. And for just two cents a day, you can help save a Moderator’s Whole Career.
*Jiihad, Roger, and Van doing an a capella version of “In The Arms of An Angel” in the background while Nat, Al, and Rayan’s avatars slowly fade in and out*
Bogard: Just look at these poor, suffering souls...they keep this place safe and friendly, as thankless a job as any, and still people make threads to call them out for abuse. Will you help right this wrong? Call the number below, our VIPs are standing by to take your donations :sweat:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
*Jiihad, Roger, and Van doing an a capella version of “In The Arms of An Angel” in the background while Nat, Al, and Rayan’s avatars slowly fade in and out*
Bogard: Just look at these poor, suffering souls...they keep this place safe and friendly, as thankless a job as any, and still people make threads to call them out for abuse. Will you help right this wrong? Call the number below, our VIPs are standing by to take your donations :sweat:
As Sarah McLachlan talks to the camera, she gently strokes the hair of @Luthon who sits with her panting like a good boy.

@Luthon just kidding my man, you know I love you lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.