Announcement Moderating status

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
Hello everyone,

To be honest at first i didn't want this to affect the whole forum, but since we reached the point of no return now, decided to make a thread about it. I will not go into details since i don't know the full story myself, but i do know there have been personal issues among members here in the community, which i really wished were forgotten to focus on the future.

And this situation led to her being falsy accused to have "begged for mod power" or "sucked dicks to have mod powers"(which in reality was given by me after a discussion with another member ). Because of this then, one of us(@Tangerine ) left on her own due to constant harassments. The staff including me tried to make her reconsider, and tried to find a way to solve this situation, but it unfortunately was too late to go backwards

However i want to say that regardless of whatever happened in the past with her, i personally never found her bad. Infact, even before becoming a mod, she supported me on multiple occasions in upholding this forum personally and with her advices. And everyone who knows me, know that i'm very simple and don't want to start useless wars, which aren't the purpose of this forum

We're not here to start a war about personal issues, we're here to discuss about mangas, especially One Piece. So decided to take this moment to clear up this situation without going too much into details to avoid affecting the personal mood of this forum.

Furthermore, i'd also like to take advantage of the situation to welcome our new mod @Haoshoku and wishing all the best to @Tangerine at the same time. We'd miss you.

That aside, let's focus on things that actually matter, which is enjoying discussing One Piece or any other mangas/anime, enjoying ourself as a whole.

Have a nice time here on Worstgen :cheers:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.