Moin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, just here for a quick introduction.

I'm Flo, 25, from germany, student.

Spent plenty of time on narutobase back in my teens with Comrade, where I also met Bogard.
Haven't been on any forums in a long time, but kinda spontaneously registered cuz Comrade mentioned it. Will probably try giving some life to the Naruto Battledome, but might as well be a silent reader for most of the time. Am currently most into Chainsawman, One Piece and HunterxHunter (still believing..).

Cheers! :daydream:

Spent plenty of time on narutobase back in my teens with Comrade, where I also met Bogard.
Haven't been on any forums in a long time, but kinda spontaneously registered cuz Comrade mentioned it. Will probably try giving some life to the Naruto Battledome, but might as well be a silent reader for most of the time.

Welcome to WG! :yasu:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

Haven't been on any forums in a long time, but kinda spontaneously registered cuz Comrade mentioned it. Will probably try giving some life to the Naruto Battledome, but might as well be a silent reader for most of the time. Am currently most into Chainsawman, One Piece and HunterxHunter (still believing..).

Welcome to WG :) have good time here

Status
Not open for further replies.