Character Discussion Mom Piece

The worst part is that luffys mother is going to be a god or even worst. Making him the true kid of two world legends, just wait till Oda reveals that Garps wife is the descendant of joy girl.

Luffy: probable but not necessarily
Shanks: nope
Nami: difficult, only if she is the son of some bigshot
Franky: nope
Hibari: nope
Yamato: nope, her golden time is over
Mihawk: nope
Aokiji: nope
Blackbeard: nope
Imu: nope

I remember in one book about Oda's sketches there are some sketches of Blackbeard family,his mother and sister,that should have appeared when Ace and Blackbeard met. Then he cut that moment. But maybe he didnt cut off the characters? His mother and sister will appear somehow? I remember the sketches were saying that they should have been women of a noble family,but in Oden flashback we see that Teach told Whitebeard he was an orphan. Maybe Oda just changed his mind about Teach's origins?

And about Nami,i remember that the first script written by Oda for the Strong World movie was about Nami's origins,and apparently it was very dark. Was Oda going to reveal something big in a movie like he did with "Laugh Tale" in Stampede and Shanks being a Figarland in Red? Or Nami's origins are just filler and not important for the story? We'll see!

Luffy = yes
Shanks = yes
Nami = yes
Franky = no
Hibari = yes
Yamato = no
Mihawk = no
Aokiji = no
Blackbeard = yes
But we've already seen Nami's mother:

The worst part is that luffys mother is going to be a god or even worst. Making him the true kid of two world legends, just wait till Oda reveals that Garps wife is the descendant of joy girl.
Oda said in SBS vol. 78 that "Mother is the antonym for Adventure"... he really doesn't want mothers in his work (with the exception of Big Mom, who's more of a tyrant than a mother). So no, I don't think we'll be seeing any of the strawhats' mothers (unless they're in a flashback dying ofc).
Luffy: probable but not necessarily
Shanks: nope
Nami: difficult, only if she is the son of some bigshot
Franky: nope
Hibari: nope
Yamato: nope, her golden time is over
Mihawk: nope
Aokiji: nope
Blackbeard: nope
Imu: nope
*Silhouette tree

No.
One Piece moms are only good for giving birth and dying before the current timeline.
I remember a pic from the old hag where she had the same hair color as Yamato

Kaido seems to like granny cheeks
I remember in one book about Oda's sketches there are some sketches of Blackbeard family,his mother and sister,that should have appeared when Ace and Blackbeard met. Then he cut that moment. But maybe he didnt cut off the characters? His mother and sister will appear somehow? I remember the sketches were saying that they should have been women of a noble family,but in Oden flashback we see that Teach told Whitebeard he was an orphan. Maybe Oda just changed his mind about Teach's origins?

And about Nami,i remember that the first script written by Oda for the Strong World movie was about Nami's origins,and apparently it was very dark. Was Oda going to reveal something big in a movie like he did with "Laugh Tale" in Stampede and Shanks being a Figarland in Red? Or Nami's origins are just filler and not important for the story? We'll see!
shame on u...not giving likes to this goated threed..or r u bunch of stingy????..

My wild guesses

Luffy - Hinamawari (sunflower, a princess from Amazon Lilly)
Shanks - a beautiful Tenryubito
Nami - royal Oykott queen
Franky - a MAD cientist
Hibari - Isoka
Yamato - Higurashi
Mihawk - Lulusia royal
Aokiji - A musician
Blackbeard - someone from Birka
Imu - Kaguya

My wild guesses

Luffy - Hinamawari (sunflower, a princess from Amazon Lilly)
Shanks - a beautiful Tenryubito
Nami - royal Oykott queen
Franky - a MAD cientist
Hibari - Isoka
Yamato - Higurashi
Mihawk - Lulusia royal
Aokiji - A musician
Blackbeard - someone from Birka
Imu - Kaguya
franky maybe son of imu..(my theory)..
nami maybe daughter of mihawk (mother is a D ig)..
imu had great love for his mom her death one of reasons he turned evil ( my theory)..

others u mentioned idk hard to gues..i think u forgot one very important its bugy..bugy may be son of imu...