Character Discussion Mom Piece

Yamato's mom is probably Gloriosa.
Gloriosa is too old for Kaido, I think. The Kuja empress who's from his generation (around 40 and 50 years of age) is probably Toritoma (even Shakuyaku is a bit older), but none of them look like Yamato.

(Toritoma also died 13 years ago, but Yamato apparently had no mother by the time of Oden's execution 20 years ago, so I'm not sure if Kaido gave her the "love sickness".)

Gloriosa is too old for Kaido, I think. The Kuja empress who's from his generation (around 40 and 50 years of age) is probably Toritoma (even Shakuyaku is a bit older), but none of them look like Yamato.

(Toritoma also died 13 years ago, but Yamato apparently had no mother by the time of Oden's execution 20 years ago, so I'm not sure if Kaido gave her the "love sickness".)
Shakuyaku is closest to Kaido in terms of age but is with ray.

Assuming Gloriosa is around the age of Buckingham Stussy, it really isn't an impossible age gap. Totally doable. At any rate Big Mom's age gap with Streusen was much wider.

Assuming Gloriosa is around the age of Buckingham Stussy, it really isn't an impossible age gap. Totally doable. At any rate Big Mom's age gap with Streusen was much wider.
It would be almost 20 years of difference. While there are quite a few (much) older male, younger female couples (Roger x Rouge, Rayleigh x Shakky, Neptune x Otohime, Bege x Chiffon, etc.), there is not a single one (much) older female, younger male couple confirmed, as far as I know (Luffy x Hancock is the closest, but still not confirmed... and Streusen x Big Mom was more of grooming thing than a relationship.).

It would be almost 20 years of difference. While there are quite a few (much) older male, younger female couples (Roger x Rouge, Rayleigh x Shakky, Neptune x Otohime, Bege x Chiffon, etc.), there is not a single one (much) older female, younger male couple confirmed, as far as I know (Luffy x Hancock is the closest, but still not confirmed... and Streusen x Big Mom was more of grooming thing than a relationship.).
Yeah grooming by BM lol. Btw BM/Pound, Zoro/Hiyori possibly. The age gap between Gloriosa and Kaido is likely around 17 years, meaning that when he was 18 she was 34. Very doable.

Yeah grooming by BM lol. Btw BM/Pound, Zoro/Hiyori possibly. The age gap between Gloriosa and Kaido is likely around 17 years, meaning that when he was 18 she was 34. Very doable.
Streusen is certainly the mastermind behind the Big Mom Pirates. Linlin was an innocent kid (oblivious to her own power) when he first met her, it was him who "nurtured" her to become a pirate... then, on top of that, he may have knocked her up when she was 17~18 years old (if Perospero is exactly 50, then she was probably just 17 when she became pregnant)... he's certainly one of the most repulsive dudes in One Piece if this ever gets confirmed.

Oh yeah, Zoro x Hiyori may be a thing too, but I think that Zoro x Tashigi is more likely. BM x Pound isn't a relationship though, he was considered only a sperm donor probably. lol

Streusen is certainly the mastermind behind the Big Mom Pirates. Linlin was an innocent kid (oblivious to her own power) when he first met her, it was him who "nurtured" her to become a pirate... then, on top of that, he may have knocked her up when she was 17~18 years old (if Perospero is exactly 50, then she was probably just 17 when she became pregnant)... he's certainly one of the most repulsive dudes in One Piece if this ever gets confirmed.

Oh yeah, Zoro x Hiyori may be a thing too, but I think that Zoro x Tashigi is more likely. BM x Pound isn't a relationship though, he was considered only a sperm donor probably. lol
It's totally possible that she seduced him, even if by chance he didn't want you can't say no. Besides it wouldn't surprise me if she can push out a kid in a couple of months, she is 67 and has 85 children lol. Btw Tashigi is also older than Zoro.

It's totally possible that she seduced him, even if by chance he didn't want you can't say no. Besides it wouldn't surprise me if she can push out a kid in a couple of months, she is 67 and has 85 children lol. Btw Tashigi is also older than Zoro.
She had lots of triplets and quadruplets, and even had a decuplets birth. The age difference between 2 batches of siblings is 1 year, so I think that's safe to assume that she has a normal length of pregnancy.

About Zoro x Tashigi, a 2 years gap is pretty normal for me (actually even Zoro x Hiyori would be fine for me, she's just 26 years old).