Questions & Mysteries Momo is Pluton

My take is, if you heard about the myth of the World Turtle, where four elephants are carrying the world on the back of a giant turtle. That could be an ancient weapon (Pluton???). That also means there are three more Zunesha's out there and a BIG ASS turtle somewhere.

No , it's a battleship . In Alabasta Crocodile said it's a super destructive battleship capable of vaporizing an island with a shot , then in Water 7 we were told Pluton is a battleship that was built a long time ago in there & Franky had the blueprints ( and burned it ) .

Zunisha can't be Pluton because she ate it either - that's a big reach . And in the latest chapter we had Robin and Sukiyaki affirming that the Poneglyph in Alabasta's secret tomb said that Pluton is there - in Wano .

It's probably buried somewhere in Wano :
1. Poseidon = Ruler of the Sea in Greek Mythology , and in OP Poseidon lives in the Sea

2. Pluton = Ruler of the Underworld , if Pluton is buried then it can be said it's in the Underworld

3. Uranus = Personification of the Sky , this one is probably in Mariejoa imo . It could even be Imu if Oda implemented the "personification" literally to a person in OP ( there is no other person more fitting to be "Personification of the Sky" than Imu ) .

And with little material we have about Imu - yes it could be true that Imu is Uranus - remember Gorosei already bowed down to Imu - previously they met Shanks and Akainu and didn't give anywhere near that level of respect .

Anyway , back to Pluton - the most important question we can ask about this Ancient Weapon is "Who will take it?" and i'd rather one of the 2 antagonistic factions left take it - Marines/WG and Blackbeard Pirates . And as a Ryokugyu fan i want him to take it so i chose the Marines/WG .

Oda can always say Momo is the only one who can command Pluton which might also connect with Zunisha

Momo will surely be a part of Pluton stuff

No , it's a battleship . In Alabasta Crocodile said it's a super destructive battleship capable of vaporizing an island with a shot , then in Water 7 we were told Pluton is a battleship that was built a long time ago in there & Franky had the blueprints ( and burned it ) .

Zunisha can't be Pluton because she ate it either - that's a big reach . And in the latest chapter we had Robin and Sukiyaki affirming that the Poneglyph in Alabasta's secret tomb said that Pluton is there - in Wano .

It's probably buried somewhere in Wano :
1. Poseidon = Ruler of the Sea in Greek Mythology , and in OP Poseidon lives in the Sea

2. Pluton = Ruler of the Underworld , if Pluton is buried then it can be said it's in the Underworld

3. Uranus = Personification of the Sky , this one is probably in Mariejoa imo . It could even be Imu if Oda implemented the "personification" literally to a person in OP ( there is no other person more fitting to be "Personification of the Sky" than Imu ) .

And with little material we have about Imu - yes it could be true that Imu is Uranus - remember Gorosei already bowed down to Imu - previously they met Shanks and Akainu and didn't give anywhere near that level of respect .

Anyway , back to Pluton - the most important question we can ask about this Ancient Weapon is "Who will take it?" and i'd rather one of the 2 antagonistic factions left take it - Marines/WG and Blackbeard Pirates . And as a Ryokugyu fan i want him to take it so i chose the Marines/WG .
I wouldn't rule out Momo being Pluto so quickly.

I don't think it's so crazy that the issue of Pluto being a battleship is just a smoke bomb to throw off the government.

Also, Oden and Momo are from Wano, so there's no problem. Zunisha would not be Pluto, but rather those who control Zunisha. Just like Shirahoshi controls the Sea Kings.

Well I think it is just Momo who can control Zunisha and maybe just another similar giant beings.
No...Pluton is a ship which was built by water7 shipwright ancestors.
I doubt Zunisha is related to Uranus since its been told that Zunisha is just a species and Zunisha was JoyBoy's nakama at some point..its just a sentient creature. If oda wants to make Momo uranus with the power being able to control just Zunisha...that seems very underwhelming...and a cheap copy of what shirahoshi can do.
Underwhelming mostly because Zunisha can help without being controlled or taking orders...which he most probably did with JoyBoy.

I wouldn't rule out Momo being Pluto so quickly.

I don't think it's so crazy that the issue of Pluto being a battleship is just a smoke bomb to throw off the government.

Also, Oden and Momo are from Wano, so there's no problem. Zunisha would not be Pluto, but rather those who control Zunisha. Just like Shirahoshi controls the Sea Kings.
I see 3 things that may be serious issues with this idea of Momo being Pluton , if there is a chance of it happening :

1. If Momo really is Pluton , Luffy has 2 Ancient Weapons on his side then , with Poseidon . Luffy having 2 super powerful weapons on his side is just a big no to me , especially now when we're about to enter the Final Saga next chapter .

Yes Shirahoshi isn't helping Luffy yet , but even Momo alone is already bad enough ( for me at least , if he really is Pluton ) . It will just kill the tension for me .

2. If Oda wants to make Pluton's residence in accordance with it's Greek Mythology like he did with Poseidon

Like i said in that post , Poseidon = Ruler of the Sea in Greek Mythology , and Oda's version of Poseidon resides in the Sea , i think this is done intentionally .

This could very well have been done to Pluton , if true then Pluton can't be Momo as he is not residing in the Underworld or anything like that .

3. What Vikas mentioned above - Momo being Pluton because he can control Zunisha will just make him a copy of Poseidon then , which is underwhelming/disappointing