Questions & Mysteries Momo is Pluton

Might be. Since Shirahoshi was revealed as Poseidon, I always think that there is a connection between original royals to ancient weapon. That's why the gorosei pampers CDs because of the fear that they have connection with ancient weapon.

I see 3 things that may be serious issues with this idea of Momo being Pluton , if there is a chance of it happening :

1. If Momo really is Pluton , Luffy has 2 Ancient Weapons on his side then , with Poseidon . Luffy having 2 super powerful weapons on his side is just a big no to me , especially now when we're about to enter the Final Saga next chapter .

Yes Shirahoshi isn't helping Luffy yet , but even Momo alone is already bad enough ( for me at least , if he really is Pluton ) . It will just kill the tension for me .
This is indifferent. Whether it's Momo Pluto or something else, I think it will be at Luffy's disposal.

The theme of lack of tension is fashionable, but I really don't think so. I don't notice more tension in Alabasta than in Wano for example, what happens is that we have grown older and we see things differently.

Even so, it is possible that the Ancient Weapons are not weapons as such and have another purpose. I remind you that Poseidon's mission is to transport the Fish Man, he does not have a bloody mission.

2. If Oda wants to make Pluton's residence in accordance with it's Greek Mythology like he did with Poseidon

Like i said in that post , Poseidon = Ruler of the Sea in Greek Mythology , and Oda's version of Poseidon resides in the Sea , i think this is done intentionally .

This could very well have been done to Pluton , if true then Pluton can't be Momo as he is not residing in the Underworld or anything like that .
We would have to wait to know the Lore. I don't think it's a problem, if Oda wants to sell it to you, you know he's more than capable, it's precisely his strong point.

Even so, if we talk about the Underworld I think the only logical thing would be Enma and Zoro. If Enma is the Guardian of the Underworld, he might be the Guardian of Wano. I wouldn't rule out Wano being somehow portrayed as hell. Be patient because Wano keeps things, we know they come from the Empty Century, we know they are the creators of the Poneglyph, we don't know why the borders were closed, we don't know why Zunesha was punished...

3. What Vikas mentioned above - Momo being Pluton because he can control Zunisha will just make him a copy of Poseidon then , which is underwhelming/disappointing
Precisely that resemblance to Poseidon is what keeps the theory alive.

I also don't want to sell the theory that Momo is Pluto, in fact I don't like Momo (although I think she's a good character), I just want you to keep an open mind. Many of the complaints I see about One Piece are basically crying because what you want does not happen, if you kept an open mind, you would enjoy it more and be happier.

Might be some truth behind it .
but i myself doubt that momo is pluton ,but to go with that headcanon

Actually when Frenky burned the blueprints in Enies Lobby he stated the blueprints for this ship are actually a countermeasurement when someone finds the real Ancient Weapon .
could be that the counter is actually a ship and the real one isn‘t.:kayneshrug:
It was always curios for me that there is an actuall blueprint for an Ancient Weapon .When the safest option is that you write it on several blueprints in the same fashion as an poneglyph .