Controversial Momonosuke Kozuki and his samurai are all losers

Am I cooking

• Total voters
I disagree.

Momonuske is just 8.
Grown up artifically by 20 years with zero training, he is hyped by both Luffy and Zoro for having a strong body. He also has Kaido's DF. Allow him ~5 years training with scabbards, and dude is at bare minimum getting to low top tier.

Scabbards may have looked weak, but that is because Kaido is too strong. Look at scabbards power level:
- Kyoshiro: matched/overpowered pre Enma Zoro (he certainly looked better in the exchange). Strongest scabbard, Oda gave him the rare feat of slicing a ship (that he usually uses to hype swordsmen). Stronger than Jack, possibly ~ Queen
- Shutenmaru: >= Jack
- Sulong Cat/Dog: considering their base is relative to (but weaker than) Jack, their sulong forms are definitely at least Queen level.
- Izo: stronger than all Toibiroppo/executives, defeated a CP0 agent in 1v2, where the CP0 agents mid diff'd Apoo + Drake + 2 numbers. Potentially low commander level similar to Jack/Cracker
- Kin'emon/Kawamatsu/Kiku/Raizo: some Tobiroppo/executive level (likely on the higher end)

What we see here, are at least 4 standard commander level fighters, and at least 5 tobiroppo level fighters. All with advanced armament haki, meaning they hit hard relative to their tier.
This is essentially a Yonko crew without the Yonko and the first mate/RHM.

Scabbards collectively, would destroy any version of the Strawhats pre rooftop. I wouldn't call them losers at all, they are amongst the strongest characters in the series.
The only reason they looked weak was because they were up against Kaido. They would've looked a hell lot better if they fought Big Mom instead.

C

Cruxroux

Have said it during wano.
Momonusuke is the worst character to wank. (Not even speaking powerscaling wise).

Even Tama as a kid is better.

I disagree.

Momonuske is just 8.
Grown up artifically by 20 years with zero training, he is hyped by both Luffy and Zoro for having a strong body. He also has Kaido's DF. Allow him ~5 years training with scabbards, and dude is at bare minimum getting to low top tier.

Scabbards may have looked weak, but that is because Kaido is too strong. Look at scabbards power level:
- Kyoshiro: matched/overpowered pre Enma Zoro (he certainly looked better in the exchange). Strongest scabbard, Oda gave him the rare feat of slicing a ship (that he usually uses to hype swordsmen). Stronger than Jack, possibly ~ Queen
- Sulong Cat/Dog: considering their base is relative to (but weaker than) Jack, their sulong forms are definitely at least Queen level.
- Izo: stronger than all Toibiroppo/executives, defeated a CP0 agent in 1v2, where the CP0 agents mid diff'd Apoo + Drake + 2 numbers. Potentially low commander level similar to Jack/Cracker
- Kin'emon/Kawamatsu/Kiku/Raizo: some Tobiroppo/executive level (likely on the higher end)

What we see here, are at least 4 standard commander level fighters, and at least 5 tobiroppo level fighters. All with advanced armament haki, meaning they hit hard relative to their tier.

Scabbards collectively, would destroy any version of the Strawhats pre rooftop. I wouldn't call them losers at all, they are amongst the strongest characters in the series.
The only reason they looked weak was because they were up against Kaido. They would've looked a hell lot better if they fought Big Mom instead.
Tbf Kaido likes tanking damage more than Big Mom, the rest is fine

I disagree.

Momonuske is just 8.

We're not on the same page on this but that's normal we can't agree on everything. I think they're losers all of them. I really don't care if momo is 8. He's just a little brat who keeps shouting Shogun Shogun. Honestly it's a disgrace someone as great as oden gave birth to whiny brat

We're not on the same page on this but that's normal we can't agree on everything. I think they're losers all of them. I really don't care if momo is 8. He's just a little brat who keeps shouting Shogun Shogun. Honestly it's a disgrace someone as great as oden gave birth to whiny brat
What do you disagree with here?

He's a brat cause he is one lol, remember how you were when you were 8, probably a bit retarded like vast majority of us were at the age. Annoying? Yes, but understandably annoying with a bit of exaggeration. It isn't out of character for someone his age.

Scabbards are losers, but it is hard to be a winner when you are facing Kaido, strongest character of mid gen lol. Luffy needed four rounds and one resurrection to beat this guy, on top of a giga gauntlet.
But scabbards are for sure strong when the comparison is to the rest of the OP world. They are all commander level or minimum tobiroppo level fighters.