Fanclub Monet FC

"Her heart was being intact" (c) Tokiro Oumaga
You will learn more about it in his two Legendary Theories: The Grand Monet Theory and Twilight Of The Moon Gods. The author of these lines is a brilliant man.

I think she is not just a Greek character, but also embodies a mother's love for lost abandoned children. Yuki plays a big role in One Piece.

And also her connection to the Lunarians is obvious.
Considering that King's race was revealed only recently. Monet could be a certain percentage Lunarian. Say 1/3 or 1/4. And that's why she asked Law to make her wings. And that means she can be resilient enough to withstand the damage she received in the Punk Hazard lab. I think Monet will play a key role in the relationship with Luffy in the future. Perhaps it will be memories of his mother.
Monet is alive

Why Oda wanted to put a random character a Sister and a background liffe doffy said in the past of monet ?

Easy. Two reasons.

Or monet is important in the future (I am not saying that she is a nakama)

Or sugar is importan in the future so Monet is important again too...

@Tokiro Oumaga I hope you will give us another theory...
Post automatically merged:

Monet will appear this year.

Last edited:
Hello again mates, after the Reiju FC I create another FC about one of my favorite female characters in One Piece, Monet the Snow Woman or Snow Harpy.

Here you can talk about her as much as you want and post pictures (official or fanarts) of her.

Who'd like to join ?

Members:
@Finalbeta
@Law
@Haoshoku
@TheAncientCenturion
@Zoro D Goat
@djiayebee
@Monet
@Marimo_420
@Cinera
@Tokiro Oumaga
@Syphin
@Cross_Marian
@Ravagerblade
@sneko
@DKI
@Flagandhat
One of the few side characters I like

There's a poll on twitter for biggest One Piece character stans: if any of y'all are still here, I humbly request that you nominate me (twitter user @Tokiro07) for biggest Monet stan on account of my many sizeable theories and analysis of every single Monet panel on tumblr (harpy-monet.tumblr.com/tagged/every monet/chrono for those of you who haven't read over it)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScG-RyExdfkLa4uy6O7m0DUqLCXsMpHUxFb7fCE8nJxX5KFWg/viewform

I'm not very active on twitter, so I fear someone with a greater presence there is going to overtake me, but I'm confident that my dedication to the craft of obsessing over Monet is unmatched!

If I receive the nomination, I'll return later to ask for your vote.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
There's a poll on twitter for biggest One Piece character stans: if any of y'all are still here, I humbly request that you nominate me (twitter user @Tokiro07) for biggest Monet stan on account of my many sizeable theories and analysis of every single Monet panel on tumblr (harpy-monet.tumblr.com/tagged/every monet/chrono for those of you who haven't read over it)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScG-RyExdfkLa4uy6O7m0DUqLCXsMpHUxFb7fCE8nJxX5KFWg/viewform

I'm not very active on twitter, so I fear someone with a greater presence there is going to overtake me, but I'm confident that my dedication to the craft of obsessing over Monet is unmatched!

If I receive the nomination, I'll return later to ask for your vote.
I am sadly banned on twitter, but I wish you much success in this!