Fanclub Monet FC

I also have a speculations that New World recruits somehow represent sea, land, and sky; Jinbe (sea), Yamato (land), Monet (sky). There could be the final crew which may represent Void.
It is also a good idea for me. Yamato is a good character too so if they two joins, i will happy, or harpy... Sorry about the joke.

But i have the imagination that monet will appear in a chapter ended in seven.

If you look near to ussop glasses. You will find the number 1007. And in the 1007 cover we find caesar and a pinguin, which is a snow bird, more or less. But again it is only a weird idea. (Monet appears in the chapter 657. 1007 - 657 . It is weird to me hahaha) 7 is the lucky number after all

Last edited:
It is also a good idea for me. Yamato is a good character too so if they two joins, i will happy, or harpy... Sorry about the joke.

But i have the imagination that monet will appear in a chapter ended in seven.

If you look near to ussop glasses. You will fin the number 1007. And in the 1007 cover we find caesar and a pinguin, which is a snow bird, more or less. But again it is only a weird idea. (Monet appears in the chapter 657. 1007 - 657 . It is weird to me hahaha) 7 is the lucky number after all
I personally don’t think your idea is a weird idea; instead any idea of the possibility of Monet’s comeback is brilliant idea. We all have the same love for Monet. She’s one of the most enigmatic villains in One Piece world. Great design, awesome power, interesting personality, and shrouded in mystery. It’s a pity with a very interesting character just to die like that (although I believe she’s not dead since her DF hasn’t been in circulation)

I personally don’t think your idea is a weird idea; instead any idea of the possibility of Monet’s comeback is brilliant idea. We all have the same love for Monet. She’s one of the most enigmatic villains in One Piece world. Great design, awesome power, interesting personality, and shrouded in mystery. It’s a pity with a very interesting character just to die like that (although I believe she’s not dead since her DF hasn’t been in circulation)
Thank you. We can post here theories too? I don´t know wich means DF. I am not an english speaker sorry jajaja.

@Buusatan94 can i join too?

Thank you. We can post here theories too? I don´t know wich means DF. I am not an english speaker sorry jajaja.

@Buusatan94 can i join too?
DF = Devil Fruit. Monet’s Yuki Yuki hasn’t come into circulation like it is supposed to happen if any Devil Fruit user dies. With the current chapter release, the possibility of Monet surviving is getting bigger

DF = Devil Fruit. Monet’s Yuki Yuki hasn’t come into circulation like it is supposed to happen if any Devil Fruit user dies. With the current chapter release, the possibility of Monet surviving is getting bigger
Thank you. But it is confirned that Monet DF hasn´t come into circulation?. I mean, i always thought that the power of law protected the heart, after is the power of a akuma no mi and the heart can still beating in the box.

Nico robin was also attacked in the chest by cocodrile and she didnt die. So I always think she is alive. But if the DF is confirmed with monet as the owner. This is only great.

Call me crazy again. But for me Monet maybe is in wano or onigashima.

Hell yeah, we need Monet back
Jajajajaja. Yeah, my girlfriend has the hope, she is always making theories about her. If Monet, Bellamy and momo joins. I will be happy. Or at least one of them. Please Oda.

My girlfriend said that if we look for these kimonos. We can see :

- Luffy kimono with a shark : Jimbe
- Zoro dragon red kimono : Momo
- Sanji green chicken kimono : Monet

But we cant imagine what means the kimono of chopper. And the frogs. Sometimes i think that the flowers of Chopper means the hana hana of robin and the frog for bellamy by the tongue. But there are only ideas.

In the other color spread. We see the fuji mountain, which is in wano, and the green chicken again with sanji. For me the only green bird or chicken is monet

Thank you. But it is confirned that Monet DF hasn´t come into circulation?. I mean, i always thought that the power of law protected the heart, after is the power of a akuma no mi and the heart can still beating in the box.

Nico robin was also attacked in the chest by cocodrile and she didnt die. So I always think she is alive. But if the DF is confirmed with monet as the owner. This is only great.

Call me crazy again. But for me Monet maybe is in wano or onigashima.
it’s been shown in the same arc if a DF user dies, the fruit will come into circulation and will appear on the nearest normal fruit available. It happened with Smiley; after he dies, his DF moved to the nearest apple in a sack. If Monet is really dead, Oda could’ve shown Monet’s fruit appear on Nami’s tangerine tree (which is the nearest fruit in vicinity) or someone, probably any Blackbeard Pirates member, to have her power; like how it happened on Shiryu who has Absalom’s power.

so far Monet’s fruit hasn’t been shown in circulation, nor has it been shown if someone has her power

it’s been shown in the same arc if a DF user dies, the fruit will come into circulation and will appear on the nearest normal fruit available. It happened with Smiley; after he dies, his DF moved to the nearest apple in a sack. If Monet is really dead, Oda could’ve shown Monet’s fruit appear on Nami’s tangerine tree (which is the nearest fruit in vicinity) or someone, probably any Blackbeard Pirates member, to have her power; like how it happened on Shiryu who has Absalom’s power.

so far Monet’s fruit hasn’t been shown in circulation, nor has it been shown if someone has her power
Oh yeah. It is true. Why Oda didnt show that ? If we use the ockham knife. The easiest answer is the correct one. So Monet is alive or I think that

Welcome to @Flagandhat !

Sorry for the late answer, I spend much less time here since I have chosen to take some distance with OP, but I still come back for the FC and a few topics.
Thank you!. And dont worry. I am happy that you answered me. It is normal that you chosen to take some distance with OP. I have many friends waiting the end of wano in order to see it without stops.

Another thing. Any one also thought that Monet is inside Caribou power or in jail in onigashima or something?.

Am I the only one who this dude is giving ultra Vergo's vibes? The way he punched his way throught his opponents, and in this panel he lose his shit because of what Apoo is gonna say, or because he nominated Doffy?
God almighty. I think you are right... I will put an eye over this agent words and actions in the future...
A brilliant theory. Good work. One thing
- Nami met two marines (Bellemere and The old man in the island)
- Robin met two marines (Aokiji and Saul)
- Vergo will be the first marine for monet and we need another marine in her life. So I am starting to think that maybe is good thinking how could he affect monet story telling. Maybe the other "marine" was something how new lunarians story and maybe "that marine" was her teacher because he was working in monet island?, or she was a slave and he helped him and she started to believe in nika and this is the reason why that marine died?, or she was an important character and by some reason she was with marines...?
Post automatically merged:

What If final mugiwaras are connected with luffy by pre time skip ?
- Jimbe in marine ford saga
- Yamato with vivre card and ace story telling
- Monet said that she was following mugiwaras stories pre time skip
- Bellamy met luffy pre time skip and now he is learning how to do flags.

Last edited:
Just wanted to throw something out there.

This bird woman watching Zoro’s fight and “reporting” to CP0 in chapter 1036. She just reminds me of Monet.

Now I understand that this one has legs. BUT.

I might be mistaken but I just don’t remember there ever being confirmation that Law was the one to turn Monet into a Harpy and then there its the question of where did he get the “Pieces” for it. The centaurs seemed to have been put together rather simply. Thats how we are used to Law’s power working. Monet’s “attachments” on the other hand look complex.
So….
I know a lot won’t like it but I would propose that Monet took not one but TWO devil fruits. One a Logia and the other one a SMILE. There’s a chance that this two types of devil fruits could coexist since they work differently and replicate what Blackbeard can do in a way while at the same time discouraging people from even attempting it. Regular Devil Fruit=Can’t Swim. Smile Fruit=high chance of failure. If Monet turned into a Harpy through a Smile (because she was forced to) we could get back the Sheep-head gimmick which we haven’t seen since Zou to explain her disappearing Bird legs.

(This dude grows horns out of his hands)
Now again I understand that Monet turning into a bird woman by pure coincidence after being a bird fan its crazy. But we’ve seen a similar story line in Strong World.

The people at this village grew wings because they just wanted to fly lol. Pretty crazy. But it would’ve been a cool way from Oda to allude to the future Monet’s storyline even back then. Plus we are in Wano, we are seeing will manifesting left and right.

Last edited:
Just wanted to throw something out there.

This bird woman watching Zoro’s fight and “reporting” to CP0 in chapter 1036. She just reminds me of Monet.

Now I understand that this one has legs. BUT.

I might be mistaken but I just don’t remember there ever being confirmation that Law was the one to turn Monet into a Harpy and then there its the question of where did he get the “Pieces” for it. The centaurs seemed to have been put together rather simply. Thats how we are used to Law’s power working. Monet’s “attachments” on the other hand look complex.
So….
I know a lot won’t like it but I would propose that Monet took not one but TWO devil fruits. One a Logia and the other one a SMILE. There’s a chance that this two types of devil fruits could coexist since they work differently and replicate what Blackbeard can do in a way while at the same time discouraging people from even attempting it. Regular Devil Fruit=Can’t Swim. Smile Fruit=high chance of failure. If Monet turned into a Harpy through a Smile (because she was forced to) we could get back the Sheep-head gimmick which we haven’t seen since Zou to explain her disappearing Bird legs.

(This dude grows horns out of his hands)
Now again I understand that Monet turning into a bird woman by pure coincidence after being a bird fan its crazy. But we’ve seen a similar story line in Strong World.

The people at this village grew wings because they just wanted to fly lol. Pretty crazy. But it would’ve been a cool way from Oda to allude to the future Monet’s storyline even back then. Plus we are in Wano, we are seeing will manifesting left and right.
You did a good work... What if she is monet and the other one with the paper is sugar ? Did you find something more ?!

I think that @Tokiro Oumaga should read this...

You did a good work... What if she is monet and the other one with the paper is sugar ? Did you find something more ?!

I think that @Tokiro Oumaga should read this...
Sorry for the late reply but haven’t found more on it. The way that “CP0’s Vergo“ went out last chapter was interesting tho. I always felt that if Monet was working with them it would be through force. It seems that’s the case for several of them. Which would explain why she would go along with what was happening at Punk Hazard and why she would risk eating a Smile if Caesar asked for it. There’s a really good storyline waiting to be uncovered with those guys. So still hoping Monet is somewhat connected. As far as Sugar goes it would be weird for them to not use that broken ass Devil Fruit power here but not gonna lie, it did cross my mind immediately. It would be pretty cool.