Money or your loved ones ?

I saw this video on YouTube
A guy talked about this
And figured why not ask you guys what do you think??

so you’re poor and in a desperate needs of money
One day you won the lottery
1 Million dollars is yours

however
Couple of minutes later you found out one of your loved ones (could be mother/brother/best friend etc..) got deathly sick
And needs an operation
That operation cost 1 million dollars

No one knew you won the lottery
What would you do in this situation?

Would you pretend you have nothing and choose the money over your loved one ? So you Choose to keep the money to have a better more secure future
Or
Would you give the 1 million dollars to save them ? Basically screwing yourself in the process by giving a huge amount of money you desperately need and could never make in your life

Depends on who. I have two brothers I could live without and friends are expendable, who’s to say they’d do the same for me lmao… Hmm only 2 family members I’d be conflicted with… The rest are up to be a sacrifice so that the rest of us can live comfortably as rich people

:kayneshrug:

Depends on who. I have two brothers I could live without and friends are expendable, who’s to say they’d do the same for me lmao

:kayneshrug:
You’re so evil 🤣

let’s assume it is the person you love the most in the world
Post automatically merged:

Guys guys
Your loved one must get the 1 million dollars immediately
Otherwise they’re dead
There’s no waiting period
There’s no the hospital will do it for free

it has to be that 1 million dollars
And it has to be immediately

Last edited:
You’re so evil 🤣

let’s assume it is the person you love the most in the world
Post automatically merged:

Guys guys
Your loved one must get the 1 million dollars immediately
Otherwise he’s dead
There’s no waiting period
There’s no the hospital will fo it for free

it has to be that 1 million dollars
And it has to be immediately
I'm not saving them.

1 million dollars is a lot more valuable over here
It will give you a comfortable life and if you are smart your grandkids won't have to work either but i wouldn't take the money now
Delusion or whatever you wanna call it but i think i will be rich someday anyway:myman:I guess i could wait another decade to make that money but if i get my dreams crushed and know i will never be rich who knows depends on the person

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I saw this video on YouTube
A guy talked about this
And figured why not ask you guys what do you think??

so you’re poor and in a desperate needs of money
One day you won the lottery
1 Million dollars is yours

however
Couple of minutes later you found out one of your loved ones (could be mother/brother/best friend etc..) got deathly sick
And needs an operation
That operation cost 1 million dollars

No one knew you won the lottery
What would you do in this situation?

Would you pretend you have nothing and choose the money over your loved one ? So you Choose to keep the money to have a better more secure future
Or
Would you give the 1 million dollars to save them ? Basically screwing yourself in the process by giving a huge amount of money you desperately need and could never make in your life
This is like quietly asking if you are a monster or not. Since probably a lot of people would hail people who choose 1m monsters.

Although I and my brothers are smart. You didn't give us any rules so. I take one million. Tell it to my brother ( in this scenario he is sick ) and we both together get to the agreement that we raise a crowdfunding site with the money put in of 500k to make it believable and it will be a lot easier to get 500k when people see that u have your own input rather than crowdfunding the entire one million.

We achieve the goal. Brother is cured. We split the last 500k between us and we are still happy.

In another scenario. It's all up to my brother and what he decides tbh.

Money isn't evil but the love for money is evil. If you love money more than human life to the point where you would let someone die just to keep it, then that is evil. I wouldn't need even need to be close to a family member or friend to decide to save their lives.

The evil side of me would say:
My loved ones would want me to live a comfortable life
:sadgrin:

But my soft side would say:
Loved ones are irreplaceable

To be completely honest.... no matter WHAT TYPE of answer we may give... I would not be so sure that this would be the real outcome!

I might say I will choose closed ones... but when reality comes, I end up choosing money.....
And I might say I choose Money here... but when I get tested in real life... I end up choosing my closed ones instead....

I think the outcome will be situational for most of us.... It depends on how much you need the money AT THAT MOMENT...

By the way, that's ONLY if it's loved one LMAO

Go for the people I care obviously, they give me life one way or another. Anyway this reminds me of a similair question in a weird movie:

You have to choose: you are given a button and you have to keep it for a week, after a week the man who gave you this button will take it back. If you push it you get 1M dollars but somebody you have never seen/heard of (a total stranger) will die. What will you do?