Versus Battle Monkey D. Luffy VS Naruto Uzumaki || By Steinixos

That's my theory. Guy is only on this forum ro preach his brainless takes, wonder if it's the OP's alt or some rando he summoned.
I dunno but this guy already came with a very butthurt attitude. If he's so mad, he can always delete his acc if this forum pisses him off that much, we won't miss him.

Thing is, even if the ice sheet was continent sized, splitting it in such a puny way would only yield like a small-ish country level result max. The highest you can wank OP to right now is multi-continental, and that's obviously still not enough for Naruto.

Gotta say though, i love the TTGL stuff or the general hypocrisy of asking to see Naruto's planet busting feats as if Luffy has any continental tier visual feats himself.

No need to relentlessly bully our boy Johnny though, in his defense, like i said on yours and Baka's profile, there are people who unironically believe Zoro can solo Bleach or Hody Jones is multi-continental, so he's far from the worst the OP fandom have to offer.
That's right, there are even more recent calcs of OP top tiers being multi-continent due to new WB quake calcs. And the mid and high tiers also received a major boost since they have new calcs as well which puts them at around country level, OBD standards btw. Even then, even if we include all the calcs and stats, the difference between multi continent and moon level is still large. Naruto characters have moon+ lv to small planet lv stats. That's objectively just better, even if you do not count the calcs, the feats are still legit. You can't just move the moon without the correct energy to pull off.

This guy is a hypocrite as well. Imagine questioning Bleach and Naruto's feats for not "visual feats" or whatever but then pulling a CALC from WB, lmao. As I said, nothing wrong in being clueless, the attitude is the issue.

I'm not even trying to bully him; he's pulling out some BS and I just responded accordingly.
Yep, there are still worse OPtards although he ain't a small fry as well, considering he spew nonsense like "TTGL's punch, the physical impact, wouldn't kill Luffy, it would kill him because the galaxy would be destroyed in which Luffy lives in and he can't breathe in space", lol. That's just a very very very bad take. Seriously, I would question a Narutard as well if he/she was spewing some BS like that - Animefreak being a prime example.

C

Cuistot

That's right, there are even more recent calcs of OP top tiers being multi-continent due to new WB quake calcs.
WB aside, there’s attempts to calc Bajrang Gun to multi-continental. I think it’s far-fetched but point is this is the absolute highest you can try to place One Piece at and it requires some wank.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/foru...g5-bajrang-gun-monkey-king-gun-dc-fe-2264791/

Moon level or above is fucking lols. Not sure even EOS is reaching those levels.

WB aside, there’s attempts to calc Bajrang Gun to multi-continental. I think it’s far-fetched but point is this is the absolute highest you can try to place One Piece at and it requires some wank.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/foru...g5-bajrang-gun-monkey-king-gun-dc-fe-2264791/

Moon level or above is fucking lols. Not sure even EOS is reaching those levels.
Bruh CV and their wank. I understand every verse has it's wankers, but this is absurd. Moon level lmaoo.

Both are relativistic+ and blitzing only works if you have a wincon.Luffy has no wincon

By tanking it,his organs has still small-planetlevel Dura,otherwise the impact of any casual attack from God-Tiers would insta blow his organs away

AoE attacks or just using 1000 fucking clones and gangbang Luffy

Creating a fucking Moon

Your just a salty OP nerd
1) Already proved you wrong. Also, going by VS. Battles Wiki, Luffy would be FTL as he can keep up with Kaido. Going with me, he would be far faster than that as he dodged light in the beginning of the timeskip while calling it slow.

2) You people LOVE to forget Kakashi’s quote that I brought up a million times.

3) I literally addressed this a shit ton. He can reflect the AoE’s. Naruto’s clones don’t help either as the experience and the fatigue also returns to him when the clones get defeated, not to mention that Luffy could pick out the real Naruto with Obs. Haki and FS. But logic is wasted on you.

4) Did so with the help of Sasuke. Also, this helps him in a fight how???

Lol literally didn’t pay attention to any of my arguments. Go reread my posts.
Post automatically merged:

He went Hollow mod to fight Gin, it wasn't the speed itself that Ichigo went hollow mode for. He was mentally nerfed. You debunked nothing so far, you only THINK you have. Candice tagged a barely standing Kenpachi after his fight with Gremmy. That doesn't mean she scales to him moron.

Travel speed is still important, and we can quantify travel speed with Hikone from the novels. You haven't read them so you can't argue anything. Hikone moved at Lightspeed and Kenpachi at base was keeping up. The only ones who scale are the god tiers.

Yeah I misread here, I was skimming through the text cuz you couldn't organize your responses. I was wrong for the Espada point.

Gremmy's space that he created was real, that's his fuckin ability moron. Anything he imagines becomes real. He imagined guns and they were real, he imagined someone dead and they died, he imagines a person into existence and they came to be, unless you can prove that it wasn't real space, what he imagined was real. The novels even confirm it. Gremmy summoning special guns doesn't mean they are fake lmao. That's some braindead logic.

You clearly don't understand the feat itself. Yamamoto was suppressed, the SS isn't Earth, and we see other supporting evidence. You haven't provided anything to counter.

Yhwach merging the realms is a AP feat, it's done via reiatsu which scales to their AP. He spread his reiatsu over the realms and was in the middle of destroying them. You don't understand how Bleach's mechanics work and don't understand context. How big are the realms in Bleach? Answer that.

I literally showed you a DC feat, go back and read.

You're actually braindamaged. I hope that on day in the future your family genes mutate and corrects itself. Maybe your family should try to look for partners outside the family.

Anyways, how did Askin drop Ichigo? What is Askin's power? Maybe if you took the time to think, you would know why he was able to drop Ichigo. Ichigo is on the SK level, this was literally shown when he cut him down.

If you haven't read the novels then don't make claims about them. I said the SK has feats in the novels, I explained characters from the novels and you tried to argue against it.

Holy degenerate. What he sees is infinite futures simultaneously. His perception is beyond any speed the other two verses have you fkin moron. Unless you want to say Naruto and OP has infinite speed, then you're going beyond braindamage. You do realize that the Almighty changes the future to make it happen. He can make it where he's behind someone instantly as if he teleported (which he did against Ichigo). Nobody in Naruto or OP can do anyhting.

I know Dragon Ball Z is a verse, you stupid fk. I was specific when I said DBZ and not DBS. Beerus loses to Yhwach due to his hax, Whis has little feats to use. A brick means nothing to a hax machine in a cross matchup. When you do cross battles, the person needs hax resistance or a counter to the hax his opponent has, otherwise you are NLFing stats.

I wouldn't know, I'm not the stupid one here. You should try asking yourself and reflecting on it. So how does it feel to be so stupid, do tell me.

Naruto has regenerated internals before, it's not gonna do shit. How is Luffy reflecting energy attacks exactly? What kind of NLF are you on. Naruto also has precog (though it's pretty trash compared to Luffy). Naruto has higher AP than Luffy, don't even start wanking G5 yet when we don't have enough info on it.

Stop shifting the burden of proof when you provided nothing to substantiate anything for your original claims.

That's probably my last response to him regardless. You have to wank One Piece god tiers too hard to try and get close to Naruto god tiers (which is only thing that carries the series)
You people are stupid. I’m done responding to this annoying back and forth. But I will say this: I NEVER “made claims about the characters from the novels”. I referred to the manga the ENTIRE time.

How about THIS to end the argument since you people think that your OPINIONS mean anything? Where do you place Luffy in the Naruto verse? What is the strongest version of Naruto that you think he can beat at his strongest? I bet you downplayers couldn’t even agree on how much you want to downplay. Some of you will say he stops at SPSM, others will say he stops at Pain.

Lol since you guys still cannot see logic there is no point in this thread. Anybody with any sort of sense will see that I’m right. The amount of idiocy that you people displayed is laughable. One of you jokers went out of your way to stalk me on ANOTHER thread. You people are nuts. I’m done here.

There is no Narutard in this thread you pretentious bitch.
Those people here simply argue for the superior character with far better scaling and feats. Small planet/moon lv+ > continent. One starts at petatons, another one at exatons. Naruto's AP stat itself is 1000 times stronger than the best feats in OP.

Also, what does this post prove of my intellect? Stupid dog, can you elaborate your thoughts more carefully or did the deepthroating damaged your brain ultimately?

Calling you a stupid cunt is not just an argument, it is also an assessment because you have proven to be a clueless fool throwing big words when you can't back up your claims with valid (!) evidence or sane scaling when it comes to crossover battles. Kinda like a chihuahua.

At least you accept it.

You didn't addressed shit you lousy pussy.
Go on and address every single point accurately. Making wall of texts of random bullshit isn't "addressing everything" btw.

And now pull this definition on the One Piece world which is filled with countless islands. Except the Red Line, there is no land resembling a continent.

You have no idea of the actual size of the ice "continent" nor a clue how large it is compared to other islands. As I said, the OP world is mainly filled with countless islands, usually there is not such massive expanses of land, unless you can prove it.

Before you're throwing big words again, analyse carefully whether definitions like these even fit to the world building, you absolute dumb shit.

Yet he formed this one as an actual argument to question her power when it comes to tiers, otherwise he wouldn't even bring this nonsense from begin with.

If I know that the "WB can't be continent level or can't have continent durability because Squardo stabbed him!" is an anti feat, I wouldn't even bring it up to discussions. Sums up how clueless you and that guy actually here. Go back to reddit to circlejerk Oda's butt.

Again, bring a summary to the video or shut the fuck up. This trash shit has a duration of an hour and I am not watching everything, dumbass...

Of course Luffy's fruit properties are not universal to every verse because that would be a no limit fallacy. Can't believe you're this much of a nutjob to not grasp this argument. I even made an analogy with TTGL and you just owned yourself even more.

Before shouting "headcanon!!!", read this basic concept of crossover battles before you're spewing random diarrhea:

https://character-level.fandom.com/wiki/No_Limits_Fallacy

What? So Oda's only "anti feats" are intented to be gag moments? Stop holding Oda's cock for a second and try explaining to me how it remotely makes sense for Luffy to get knocked out by Apoo or hurt by Ulti's headbutt when he was later taking heavy blows from Kaido. That's a clear anti feat. And you don't need the author to spoonfed you with...

A statement from Part 1 when the powercreep wasn't nearly as bad as EoS Naruto. Are you actually serious or did you get brain damage from snorting cocaine too much?

Again, I am not a Narutard, mf. The majority of users here are OP fans and if your IQ wouldn't be room temperature, you'd get that this is a fucking One Piece forum. Because everyone disagree with you, they're automatically xyz tards? Get the fuck out of here if it bothers you that much.

Your stupid ass doesn't realise that Luffy's ability of internal destruction also applied to Kaido since he wanted to bypass his dragon-scales, yet his attacks were still too shallow to cause serious damage. Again, internal durability is a thing, Ryuo doesn't completely negate durability, I dunno how you came to this conclusion but get outta here with your headcanon ass.

Luffy even needed CoC PU to make his attacks more powerful - and you are here arguing with Luffy killing planetary levelled characters, fucking retard. Who let you free, you mental fuck?

Jfc, you have no idea how crossover battles work. Yes, each verse has its own rules - that's why there are general RULES about CROSSOVER BATTLES to make debates MORE POSSIBLE. Thus, AP/DC, Speed, Durability, Lifting Strength, Striking Strength are used to determine stats in each verse and there are usually methods to define the stats; either by solid statements or calcs. Even if you are not fond of calcs, you form an equal platform where it is possible to let two different characters fight.

A basic concept of crossover rules:

https://universeconquest.fandom.com/wiki/Cross_Over_Rules

You are already shitting on the most important rule, not using NLFs!

When debating inverse battles, you use the concept which the author uses as well but it is impossible to use the author's rules on a different verse because this author won't and can't tell you how these abilities work on characters from different verses.
This would make crossover battles impossible to discuss, that's why you usually make every single verse in an equal ground to make it more possible.

One has blunt force resistance but is tangible, another one is intangible (elemental) and is made of light. If one with Galaxy level AP were to hit him without hax, it would go through him. Apples and oranges. How desperate...
Luffy's rubber properties fall to the limit how much his rubber is actually durable enough to tank a portion of blunt force before it is actually too much. And how ask yourself, there is a super robot capable to destroy galaxies with his punch but he can't destroy a rubber body? There is no single argument of Luffy's rubber resisting a punch from a universal robot in size.

Nope, Goku wouldn't tank it, TSB is hax and is matter manipulation in fact as it dissolves your atoms.
Luffy's Ryuo merely bypasses the exterior durability and attacks the inside. There is not much to it. Law's GK ignores exterior durability AND ruptures the organs and even this ability demonstrated limits when Kaido's heart wasn't ruptured by it.

By the way, Law's spatial hax also works on Goku.
Hax > AP.

Stop being such a little pussy, unbelievable how much of a coward you are. You literally started this argument by insulting people and name-calling them some sort of shit although you are just another clueless motherfucker who barks like a dog but can't back up his claims. Again, nothing wrong in being clueless but your behavior is a problem. I will ask the mod to update the multiverse battledome rules here because there is always some foolish moron coming here without knowledge - by the way, I also have more basic knowledge about multiverse battles but at least I don't screw up that far - and acts like he knows everything. Newsflash, you don't.

I don't rely on headcanon, otherwise show where I am using headcanon. You're using questionable evidence such as the statement of Chinjao splitting a "continent" although the flashback didn't highlight the entire island to be a massive continent in fact. It's not my fault that you're getting questioned here since you weren't the first one coming up with this argument, so nice try.
Again, this statement is in Part 1, Neji's internal attacks were meant to be a massive deal back then. Funnily enough, you're actually ignoring how many hits Naruto took from Neji, prior to his battle against Sasuke when he tore a huge hole into his torso with Chidori which was regenerated. Again, that's just late Part 1. Later, with the Sandaime Raikage, we even got the introduction of very hardened internal organs being as hard as steel or sth like that and the same Raikage tanked a Rasenshuriken which deals damage on cellular layer, thus even more lethal than Neji's attacks. He also tanked a teleportation travelling with speed of light which usually rips somebody's body apart. Now guess what, the 4th Raikage and Tsunade travelled with this and only received minor injuries.

You are literally a class A retard arguing about Luffy tanking a physical impact from a galaxy sized punch - and I am the "biased idiot" with no "logical skills"... But well, I introduced you some basic concepts of cross over rules in this post; I'll see how far your pea sized brain will comprehend the amount of information or whether you just call it "bullshit", lol.

Nope, you are actually the stupid random signing into a random forum to start a fuss about a multiversal match-up in which you're proven to be a fucking retard. Pot calling the kettle black.

Your statement of the TTGL analogy not proving a single thing actually PROVES your incompetence in cross over topics: You don't know shit.

Nope, already addressed above. Try harder.

Headcanon:

"headcanon
Used by followers of various media of entertainment, such as television shows, movies, books, etc. to note a particular belief which has not been used in the universe of whatever program or story they follow, but seems to make sense to that particular individual, and as such is adopted as a sort of "personal canon". Headcanon may be upgraded to canon if it is incorporated into the program or story's universe. "

You don't know what headcanon is, do you?

I'm glad there is a difference between you and me; I don't want to be associated with a retard with negative IQ.

Way too outdated as explained above. The idea of Neji's internal attacks posing a real threat to top or god tiers isn't backed up by EoS feats nor statements. He was just another irrelevant small fry when it comes to the big guys. Even in Part 1, Naruto took lots of his attacks and kept on fighting. You're not just a clown, you are the entire circus.

What proof?

You're such a deranged monkey, lmao. How does it remotely make sense to have better scaling than Moon level with CONTINENT level SCALING. Tell me please, and also tell me how many times you fell on your head when you were a baby because you're stupid af.
ENERGY STEROIDS WTF?! How's that legitimate scaling you cuck? Wait, I'm sure you're just a troll account and you are actually paroding a mindless Luffytard, are you? Because at this point, I truly hope you're just pretending to be this stupid, otherwise there is no hope left for a dumbfuck like you.
And I say no. Chinjao splitted an island until you can prove the actual size of the island being continent in size.
Still significantly weaker than Moon level. Do I have to spell it out for you to grasp that Country level is shit compared to Moon level?
Great for him, there is still no valid scaling of any OP character being planetary or sth like that. Again, one exaton is 1000 petatons. Moon level starts at roughly 30 exatons which is 30000 petatons. Multipliers don't make this much of a difference lol.
Still lacking planetary feats.
Great for them, still no planetary feats.
And Naruto doesn't have hax? He can literally take one limp of Luffy by a single touch if a TSB hits him, lol.
Interesting how I'm apparently "losing this debate" when your dumbass cannot even provide a single logical argument of Luffy > Naruto. Just let it go, wait for EoS Luffy vs Naruto or when Luffy or another OP character shows a feat more comparable to Naruto's god tiers. Antagonizing people who are sane enough to see through your bullshit isn't the way to go.
Woah lol. You wrote so much. You’re insane if you think I am reading all of that. This is how stupid you Narutards are. You had time to WRITE ALL OF THAT. But cannot take the time to watch ONE video. How long has this argument gone on for? You couldn’t watch 10 minutes on 2x speed a day??? Get the fuck out of here. I’m done with you clowns.

That's my theory. Guy is only on this forum ro preach his brainless takes, wonder if it's the OP's alt or some rando he summoned.

Thing is, even if the ice sheet was continent sized, splitting it in such a puny way would only yield like a small-ish country level result max. The highest you can wank OP to right now is multi-continental, and that's obviously still not enough for Naruto.

Gotta say though, i love the TTGL stuff or the general hypocrisy of asking to see Naruto's planet busting feats as if Luffy has any continental tier visual feats himself.

No need to relentlessly bully our boy Johnny though, in his defense, like i said on yours and Baka's profile, there are people who unironically believe Zoro can solo Bleach or Hody Jones is multi-continental, so he's far from the worst the OP fandom have to offer.
Lol. You realize that I said the “planet busting stuff” to show that YOU guys are the hypocrites, right? But I digress. You people contradict yourselves so much and basically only pay attention when it is convenient to you. I say Luffy wins via hax. You people completely ignore it and argue DC. Then when I argue with someone about actual feats, suddenly hax seems to matter lol. Cannot make this stuff up. The Kakashi statement was ignored this entire time in favor of headcanon. The “he reflects energy” argument was also completely ignored and forgotten. And, somehow, you people think that you won the argument lol.

With this, I addressed all of your final posts. I am done here. The other threads are more interesting than talking with people who are incapable of processing simple logic and are willing to lie and be complete hypocrites. Enjoy yourselves.

Last edited:
Woah lol. You wrote so much. You’re insane if you think I am reading all of that. This is how stupid you Narutards are. You had time to WRITE ALL OF THAT. But cannot take the time to watch ONE video. How long has this argument gone on for? You couldn’t watch 10 minutes on 2x speed a day??? Get the fuck out of here. I’m done with you clowns.
  • Keeps coming up with a video and cannot write a little summary of the video to show whether it is actually worth to waste people's time with it
  • Typical loser argument "I can't prove you wrong, so you're a tard!", "OMG, yOu WrOtE tOo MuCh! I wOn'T rEaD aLl Of ThAt!" but proceeded to write huge wall of texts in post #152, #154 and #156. This is post #121 as a response to a post with little text.
  • Is actually right that WE wasted 9 pages to debate a literal dumbass, Jonny Will.
My conclusion: mental retard. Now do me a favor and delete your acc and get the fuck out of this site, it's not the contrast. You literally just signed up to trash on people, you low life. Nobody has to gtfo except you.
I'm gonna ignore the next post since there is nothing of substance. Thanks for the entertainment tho lol.

@Cuistot Tbh bro, can't do much wrong to "bully" him, he's already doing that to himself ever since he signed up to this site.

• Keeps coming up with a video and cannot write a little summary of the video to show whether it is actually worth to waste people's time with it
  • Typical loser argument "I can't prove you wrong, so you're a tard!", "OMG, yOu WrOtE tOo MuCh! I wOn'T rEaD aLl Of ThAt!" but proceeded to write huge wall of texts in post #152, #154 and #156. This is post #121 as a response to a post with little text.
  • Is actually right that WE wasted 9 pages to debate a literal dumbass, Jonny Will.
My conclusion: mental retard. Now do me a favor and delete your acc and get the fuck out of this site, it's not the contrast. You literally just signed up to trash on people, you low life. Nobody has to gtfo except you.
I'm gonna ignore the next post since there is nothing of substance. Thanks for the entertainment tho lol.

@Cuistot Tbh bro, can't do much wrong to "bully" him, he's already doing that to himself ever since he signed up to this site.
Lol you have issues, Senty. Pretty much everyone has moved on BUT you. Get yourself fixed mentally, buddy. And also, stalking people on other forums is weird… very weird. Keep that in mind.

Lol you have issues, Senty. Pretty much everyone has moved on BUT you. Get yourself fixed mentally, buddy. And also, stalking people on other forums is weird… very weird. Keep that in mind.
You're the one raging inbetween 8 pages but I AM the one having issues. Is this some pathetic attempt of gaslighting? Dude, you recently signed in and you already surpassed most trolls in this forum. :milaugh:

theres only two reasons oda came up with nikka.

1.Oda made a ptomise wano would blow away marineford and it didnt come close

2. Oda wants Luffy to be stronger than Naruto and this is the way hes going to go about it.(probably wont be until eos but Luffy might get moon sized feats or more)
Bro said moon sized feats?! Lmao bro the moon in 3x larger than Texas. Meaning it's nowhere near the size of a continent 😑

He gets cut in half
How is he going to have a clone get a rasengan ready vs Observation haki? Lol clones are as durable as a stick.

Bruh CV and their wank. I understand every verse has it's wankers, but this is absurd. Moon level lmaoo.
That's insane that you guys think moon level is above continental lmfao bro for the 100th time the moon is 3x bigger than Texas. 😭😭😭 That is not even close to a f*cking continent!

Ugh. The most basic bait matchup but I’m bored rn, so whatever. Luffy can’t even beat SO6P Naruto. Idk why people have the nerve to put him against Baryon Mode. One punch from Baryon Mode and Luffy is 😵

G5 Luffy is relative to Kaido
BM Naruto is relative to Ishiki
Ishiki >>>>> Kaido
So that means BM Naruto >>>>> G5 Luffy

The Otsutsukis are FAR more powerful villains than One Piece will ever have. Ishiki, Kaguya, Hagoromo, or the Ten Tails could each solo the One Piece verse, and prime Naruto is above or equal to them

It’s that simple to me
If I swing a sword at any version of Naruto he would have to dodge it while Luffy would just break it. You yourself could wound Naruto. Buddy skin is just like yours & mine. At no point did his body get more durable lol

The moon is not bigger than a continent dude smh.. wow you are dumb.

You're the one raging inbetween 8 pages but I AM the one having issues. Is this some pathetic attempt of gaslighting? Dude, you recently signed in and you already surpassed most trolls in this forum. :milaugh:
You all look insane trying to say a moon is bigger than a continent, than some guy says Luffy attack was island level because his fist was the size of an island. Lmfao this is baffling

Only casual readers think this is even close, Naruto low diffs the One Piece verse hundreds of times over
A pistol no diffs Naruto & an AR no diffs the verse.. like you can't be serious lol you guys think a moon is bigger than a continent. You obviously have no mental capacity to keep up.

BM mode can just watch luffy hit him and luffy will still end up dying since any contact with BM cuts your life span
while Naruto regenarates from uzumaki and Kurama powers lmfao
Umm sir, have you been watching? Lol Luffy doesn't have to touch him. Base Luffy ryuo smacks

This is why I fucking hate power-scaling across verses

Makes zero sense to do it

The strongest Naruto characters blow the strongest OP characters out of the water, tbh
No, lol they can't even touch them.

Last edited:
Lmao bro the moon in 3x larger than Texas. Meaning it's nowhere near the size of a continent
Bruh you can't compare the freaking moon to a continent, it has much more volume, mass and density than a continent. Plus, its surface is already comparable to the US.

Luffy can't scratch Naruto's balls rn. It changes if Luffy will be comparable to Mother Flame tho.