Versus Battle Monkey D. Luffy VS Naruto Uzumaki || By Steinixos

Ugh. The most basic bait matchup but I’m bored rn, so whatever. Luffy can’t even beat SO6P Naruto. Idk why people have the nerve to put him against Baryon Mode. One punch from Baryon Mode and Luffy is 😵

G5 Luffy is relative to Kaido
BM Naruto is relative to Ishiki
Ishiki >>>>> Kaido
So that means BM Naruto >>>>> G5 Luffy

The Otsutsukis are FAR more powerful villains than One Piece will ever have. Ishiki, Kaguya, Hagoromo, or the Ten Tails could each solo the One Piece verse, and prime Naruto is above or equal to them

It’s that simple to me

Ugh. The most basic bait matchup but I’m bored rn, so whatever. Luffy can’t even beat SO6P Naruto. Idk why people have the nerve to put him against Baryon Mode. One punch from Baryon Mode and Luffy is 😵

G5 Luffy is relative to Kaido
BM Naruto is relative to Ishiki
Ishiki >>>>> Kaido
So that means BM Naruto >>>>> G5 Luffy

The Otsutsukis are FAR more powerful villains than One Piece will ever have. Ishiki, Kaguya, Hagoromo, or the Ten Tails could each solo the One Piece verse, and prime Naruto is above or equal to them

It’s that simple to me
The video rather conclusively disproved all of that. lol.

The video rather conclusively disproved all of that. lol.
I’m a content creator as well, so kudos to you for the effort and time you put into the vid but I won’t be watching it. Prime Naruto is clearly out of Luffy’s reach. How anyone could think otherwise numbs my brain.

Currently Luffy is stronger than Naruto of course because Naruto doesn’t have Kurama. But that’s it. I hope your video does great

I’m a content creator as well, so kudos to you for the effort and time you put into the vid
???
It's not my video dude. lol.

Only casual readers think this is even close, Naruto low diffs the One Piece verse hundreds of times over
I'd say it's the other way around.

Casual readers are the ones least likely to look at all the facts and just say Naruto solos because big explosions.

I think the biggest problem with this kind of discussion is that people just go off of "busting levels" and aren't really giving any thought to how the fight actually plays out.

Luffy doesn't need to destroy as much as Naruto to win the fight.

I think the biggest problem with this kind of discussion is that people just go off of "busting levels" and aren't really giving any thought to how the fight actually plays out.

even if you equalise luffy and narutos power levels, naruto still wins because he is a more versatile fighter and a smarter one. Naruto characters in general have way more abilities than op ones due to the power system which allows characters to have multiple powers while a devil fruit basically gives you just one power. If you made naruto half as strong as luffy, he could still beat him

As if i watch a 60 min

Nardo is Small Planetlevel,Luffy aint even close that strong
2x earth level post war arc..

post TS :has better control of kurama, speed, versatility, Chakra natures, can throw hands for some time with a fused momoshiki in base.. and kinshiki is said to cut planets in half according to databooks.. just imagine what fused Momoshiki is capable of after whooping 5 Kages so casually and they guy still has chakra of all TBs.. on top of all that he has Hagaromo's chakra and senjutsu..
Baryon mode just needs a single strike and its over.. or just hold Luffy and suck his lifespans out.. infact he doesn't even need it to end Luffy

what's Nikka gonna do..shit himself like tom?

2x earth level post war arc..

post TS :has better control of kurama, speed, versatility, Chakra natures, can throw hands for some time with a fused momoshiki in base.. and kinshiki is said to cut planets in half according to databooks.. just imagine what fused Momoshiki is capable of after whooping 5 Kages so casually and they guy still has chakra of all TBs.. on top of all that he has Hagaromo's chakra and senjutsu..
Baryon mode just needs a single strike and its over.. or just hold Luffy and suck his lifespans out.. infact he doesn't even need it to end Luffy

what's Nikka gonna do..shit himself like tom?
BM mode can just watch luffy hit him and luffy will still end up dying since any contact with BM cuts your life span
while Naruto regenarates from uzumaki and Kurama powers lmfao

they are definitely more variables but the facts on the ground is Naruto is just way too superior.. the linear fighting style in Op "hit for hit" ain't gonna do nothing with speed hands naruto is gonna throw at him

FS is pointless naruto is just that fast

they are definitely more variables but the facts on the ground is Naruto is just way too superior..
Thing is a lot of the things people think make Naruto superior are debunked in the video.

Along with speed, the life span draining etc. None of that is a threat.
Post automatically merged:

even if you equalise luffy and narutos power levels,
You don't need to equalize anything for Luffy to come out on top here.

Thing is a lot of the things people think make Naruto superior are debunked in the video.

Along with speed, the life span draining etc. None of that is a threat.
Post automatically merged:

You don't need to equalize anything for Luffy to come out on top here.
interesting..

look generally for an actual fair scale you'll have to adjust and alter mechanism and principles and their application for the fight to be logically or atleast barely barring logic.. and be plausible to an extent

but generally saying the verses are just too far apart

where zoro needs his 2nd strongest move to split the meteorite.. R-Sasuke does it casual with one hand and pulverizes the object several times larger.. scaling to a village.

scale wise its just out of the question

where zoro needs his 2nd strongest move to split the meteorite
??? That is not remotely Zoro's second strongest move, but thats a separate debate.

That aside it seems like no one is willing to listen to the arguments presented.

In any case, I'll leave it there for anyone thats actually interested in the topic.